Room 446

If i gave you my heart

 

 “Hi Yoona. I’m glad to see you. Come in. She’s been waiting for you.” Mrs. Kim said as she opened the door.

“Thank you Mrs. Kim.” I answered then entered the room.

“Taeyeon, someone is here to see you.” Mrs. Kim said as she went near her. Taeyeon lying was on the bed, her back on me.

“Taeyeon?” I muttered. I was hesitating to come near. She was startled by my voice.

“Yoona?” she said then she faced me.

“Yoona!” She exclaimed. Mrs. Kim helped her to sit. I went to hug her. She was crying. I was crying too.

“I’ll go outside to let you two catch up. Call me if you need anything.” Mrs. Kim said as she left.

“How are you?” I asked her. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine now. I miss you.” She answered.

“I miss you too.” I said as I sat beside her.

“Here. I made some cupcakes.” I said as I hand her the box. “I hope you like it.”

“Thank you.” She replied as got one and tasted it. She was surprised as she ate. “This is the same as the one we would always eat before.” I smiled at her.

“I miss these.” She happily said as she finished her cupcake.

“How are you?” she asked me as soon as she was done. “Sunny told me what happened.”

“I’m fine. I transferred to another school.” I answered.

“How is Teuk oppa?” she asked me.

“He’s still in coma.” I answered.

“No developments?” she asked again.

“None.” I sadly answered.

“Don’t worry. He’ll be fine soon like me.” She said.

“Are you happy?” she suddenly asked me. She was looking at me studying my face.

“I’m okay. I’m just sad that I haven’t seen you guys. You know I really miss all of you. Ever since I left, my life hasn’t been the same.” I answered. “I’m sorry about that night. I know it was my fault. Because of me, you have to suffer.”

“It’s not your fault Yoona. You haven’t done anything. It was an accident. We didn’t know there was a truck. Stop blaming yourself.” She replied.

“But I’m the reason why it happened. I was the one who forced all of you to go to that party. I know many people are blaming me.” I muttered.

“Please stop, okay? No one is blaming you. Let’s stop this drama. It doesn’t fit us. We’re not drama queens.” Taeyeon said as she wipes my tears then we both laughed.

“So… Have you gained new friends?” she asked.

“Yeah. They’re Seohyun and Yuri. I hope you meet them soon. You’ll love them.” I replied. She just smiled at me.

“How are you getting along with others? I hope you’re not an enemy to someone.” She jokingly said.

“None, I think. I’m now a good girl.” I said as I smiled at her. She didn’t respond. She was thinking of something.

“What are you thinking?” I asked her. She was looking at my face.

“Sunny was right. You have changed. You’re more mature than before. That was what I’ve been always hoping before.” She suddenly replied. I smiled at her.

“After what happened, I thought about all the things I’ve been doing. I realized I should stop thinking only about me. I need to be aware of what others are feeling too.” I said.

“I’m no longer hot-tempered, impatient and irritable! And now I can do household chores.” I proudly said. She was laughing.

“That’s good!” she answered.

“You should give some of the cupcakes to them. I hope they’ll appreciate it.” I said. “Are they mad at me?”

“They’re not mad. Why would they be?” she replied.

“Because I left without goodbye.” I answered.

“They’ll understand you.” She said. I smiled at her.

“I hope so.” I said.

“Speaking of where are they?” she asked. She then checked her phone.

“They’re on their way up.” She said after reading a message. Suddenly, my heart beat fast again. I’m getting nervous. I really hope Taeyeon’s right. I felt uneasy sitting beside Taeyeon.

Suddenly, the door opened. Sooyoung, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sunny entered the room.

“Surprise!” They all yelled  but it looks like they were the one surprised.


* Are they mad at her? Will Yoona be forgiven? Will they return to be friends like before? And will Donghae show up at the hospital?

Find out soon! PLease share your thoughts and comments. Khamsamnida! :)