Yeah, so now I’m the bad guy!?

If i gave you my heart

 

Donghae just returned his books on his locker when he saw Jessica pass by. “Sica, I mean Jessica. Are we going to do something later? You know for the project.” Donghae asked.

“Uhm. I’m just going to print the pictures of our business proposal.” Jessica replied.

“Do you want me to accompany you?” Donghae asked her again with high hopes.

“Uhm. Is it okay? Won’t Yoona get mad? You know I’ve been stealing your time with her.” Jessica replied.

“It’s totally fine with her. She knows it’s for our project.” He replied.

“Aren’t you two going to meet?” She asked him. Donghae shook his head. “So let’s go?”

“Okay.” Jessica then smiled at him.

“Let me carry that for you.” He said when he noticed she was juggling big books. “Thanks.” She smiled at his sweet gesture.

 

“Thank you for accompanying me.” Jessica said after printing the pictures.

“It’s okay.” Donghae replied. “Since it’s still early, do you want to grab some snacks or something?” Donghae asked again.

“Sure.” Jessica happily replied. They were on their way to a coffee shop when they bump into Shindong.

 “Hey Donghae! Hey Sica!” Shindong greeted them. “You’re back in Seoul.”

“Yeah, I’m studying here again.” Jessica replied.

“Really? Where?” Shindong asked again.

“Seoul Highschool.” Jessica answered.

“So you’re schoolmates with Donghae. Figures.” Shindong said. They both smiled at him.

“Well, nice to meet you two. I’ll have to meet with Heechul and Hangeng at the Italian café.” Shindong said as he bid farewell. “You should meet with the boys some time too.”

“Ah thank you for the invitation. But I’m sure they’re not my biggest fan.” Jessica said as she declined his offer. She still remembers that Donghae’s friends doesn’t approve of her before.

“Arasso. Annyeong! Donghae, tell Yoona I said hi. She should hang-out with us soon. The boys really miss her. Tell her to cook for us again.” Shindong said as he tapped his friend’s shoulder.

“Arasso. I’ll tell her. Take care.” Donghae replied. Shindong then left.

“So the boys like her. Well, who doesn’t like that Miss I’m Perfect girl!? Why does everyone like her??” Jessica thought to herself.

“Kaja!” Donghae said as he led the way inside the coffee shop. Suddenly, Donghae thought of something of something.

“Italian café? Why do I feel like I should be there now?” Donghae thought thoroughly about it but he can’t remember why it rings a bell.

 

“Here’s your order. Caramel Macchiato and New York cheese cake.” Jessica said as she placed their order on the table.

“So you can still remember my favorite.” Donghae said as he smiled at her.

“Yep, still remembers that. How can I forget?” she happily replied.

“So? Does Yoona know about us?” Jessica suddenly asked which caught Donghae off-guard.

“Well… Uhm… Actually… I haven’t told her about it.” Donghae replied.

“Really? Why?” Jessica asked as she was stunned by Donghae’s answer.

“Well, I don’t want her to feel weird. I don’t want her to feel jealous especially now that we’re spending time with each other because of our project.” Donghae explained.

“Well you’re right. Knowing her, she might get mad at me if she found out.” Jessica sarcastically said. “Well, enough about that. Let’s just talk about something else.”

They were too preoccupied with their chitchat that Donghae haven’t notice his phone was ringing especially it was in Silent mode. Suddenly, Jessica’s phone beeped. She then took her phone and read the message. Donghae then notice his phone was vibrating inside his bag. He took it out and answered the call.

“Yoboseo?” he said picking up the call.

“She already knows.” He instantly recognized Heechul’s voice. What shocked him the most was Heechul’s message. He abruptly ended the call. In an instant, he knows who Heechul was talking about. Donghae then picked up his things and bid farewell to Jessica.

“I have to go.” He said to Jessica who was surprised by his action.

“Why? Where are you going? What happened?” Jessica asked him.

“Yoona… She knows about us.” He said then left. Jessica, on the other hand, smirked as soon as Donghae left.

Donghae’s POV

As soon as I got that phone, I felt really mad at myself. I’m so stupid! Why haven’t I told her about it before she finds it out on her own? Why didn’t I tell her the truth!? I should have thought this would happen soon. I dialed her number but I was just redirected to voicemail. Maybe she turned off her phone. I called her friends on the phone but they all said she’s not with them.

End

 

“Yuri!!” He said as soon as she picked up her phone.

“What’s the problem Donghae?”Yuri asked sensing his tone.

“Are you with Yoona?” He asked her.

“No, why?”

“How about Seo? Is Yoona with her?” Donghae said without answering her question.

“Seo’s with me. Why are you asking? Aren’t you going to meet up at the Italian café?”Yuri said.

“Italian café?”Donghae asked. He was surprised by what she said.

“We dropped her off there after school. She told us you’re going to eat there with.” Yuri said.“Why Donghae? Did you hang up on her again!?!” Yuri’s tone then changed.

“YAH DONGHAE!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT TO HER?! YOU’RE HANGING UP ON HER WHILE YOU SPEND YOUR TIME WITH YOUR PRECIOUS JESSICA?!!?!?!” Yuri yelled at him over phone.

“I’m sorry.” Donghae just said.

“When are you going to tell her about you and Jessica? Why are you making a fool out of her?” Yuri continued to talk but this time calmer. “If you keep on doing that to her, it’s just better if you break up with her.”

“I’m sorry. I have to go now. I have to find her.” Donghae said then ended the call. He then ran as fast as he can towards Yoona’s house. He knew she’ll be home by now.

“YOONA!!! YOONA!!! YOONA!!!” He shouted outside the gate. He rang the doorbell several times but she didn’t come out. Suddenly, the gate opened. It was their maid.

“Sir, Yoona’s still not here.” She said.

“Do you know where she is?” He asked.

“I don’t know. She said she’ll be home late.” She answered.

“Okay, Thank you.” He replied. The maid then closed the gate.

“Where in the world is she?” Donghae said to himself. He waited for a several minutes outside the house but Yoona didn’t appear. He then decided to go home and talk to her in school. He was walking back when he heard some footsteps. He looked and saw Yoona but she wasn’t alone. She’s with Nickhun.

“Nickhun!?” he said then ran towards her.

“Yoong, where have you been? I’ve been worrying about you.” He said as he looked at her. Yoona wasn’t looking back at him. She was supported by Nickhun as they walk.

“Yoong, please look at me. Please talk to me.” He pleaded her but Yoona was acting like she doesn’t hear him.

“Yoong.” He said as he grabbed his arm.

“Khun, let’s get inside. I’m tired.” Yoona said as she looked at Nickhun. Nickhun just nodded then assisted her again.

“Yoong please.” Donghae pleaded again.

“Hey. She doesn’t want to talk with you right now.” Nickhun said as he restrained Donghae. It made Donghae feel irritated.

“Yoona please let me explain.” Donghae tried to touch her again but Nickhun wouldn’t let him.

“Can you get your out of here? I want to talk to my girlfriend.” He exclaimed as he pushed him. “What’s your problem?! Are you poisoning her mind so that she’ll break up with me!?”

“It’s not my fault if she’s feeling like that towards you! I’m not the one who lied to her. I’m not the one who made her wait for several minutes in a shop without calling her. I’m just here as a friend. You’re the one who broke her heart.” Nickhun yelled as he went beside Yoona again who was just standing there as if nothing happened. “Let’s go Yoona.” He then continued to assist her. That pulled Donghae’s last string. He was now boiling mad at Nickhun because his words sent arrow to Donghae’s heart. Yoona’s head suddenly snapped at what happened. She regained consciousness.

“Nickhun!!” Yoonna yelled as she went beside him.

“Yeah, so now I’m the bad guy!?” Donghae exclaimed.

“Nickhun go inside. I’ll deal with him.” Yoona said as she assisted him to stand up.

“Are you okay?” Nickhun asked. Yoona nodded at him. “Get inside and ask the maid to help you clean the blood.” Nickhun then went inside.

Donghae noticed all of it. How Yoona’s eyes suddenly showed care when she saw Nickhun’s hurt. How she helped him get up. It made him feel jealous. Yoona then looked at him. Donghae noticed her eyes were swollen. It was full of hatred. It wasn’t the Yoona he loved. It was someone else.


*What would Yoona tell him? Will she forgive him? Or will she end it?

Find out soon! Please share your thoughts, comments and suggestion on this chapter. I wanted to know all of it son that I would know if you like this chapter or not. It would also help me improve the story. Khamsamnida! ^^ Thank you for all your support! Thank you also for my new subscribers. I hope you will love the story! :)