Scandal

If i gave you my heart

 

“What’s with the dead air?” Sulli asked as she noticed the two were silent. “Are you still awkward with each other?” Yoona and Heechul looked at each other then laughed.

“That’s better. So have you two regained your friendship? Oppa here still looks at your pictures when you two are young. He would even retell all the experienced you two had before. It makes me bored listening to it so many times.”

“Yah stop blabbering!” Heechul hissed at his sister.

“What!? I’m just telling the truth.” Sulli said as she smiled at Yoona. Yoona smiled in return.

“And there’s this about the marria…” Heechul then hissed at his sister again which earned laughter from Yoona.

“You two remind me so much of my relationship with my brother.” Yoona said as she smiled at the two.

“Oh! We’re here. Too bad it’s just a short distance. It’s fun hanging out with you.” Sullli said as the car stopped in front of Yoona’s house.

“Me too. Thank you for giving me a ride home.” Yoona was about to open the door when Sulli shrieked. “Oppa you should walk her home.”

“No it’s okay.” Yoona declined again. “Oppa walk her home!” Sulli widen her eyes at her brother.

“Okay. Okay.” Heechul said then went out of the car and opened Yoona’s door.

“Thank you.” She smiled as he opened it.

“Good bye unnie! Take Care!” Sulli waved goodbye as transferred to the front. “See you around school.”

“Annyeong. Tell Taemin to visit me her. I miss him. You can come too if you want.” Yoona smiled.

“Sure unnie! I can bring Heechul oppa too if he wants.” Sulli teasingly smiled at her brother.

“Yah! I can invite myself. I don’t need your help.” Heechul replied.

“Then ask her.” She then stuck out her tongue at her brother.

“Bye unnie!” Sulli was about to close the window when she said something again. “Yah oppa! Don’t take too long.” She then rolled up the window before he scolds her.

“Aish that kid. Who calls their older brother yah?” Heechul said as he shook his head.

“Me!” Yoona smiled in return. He chuckled at her response.

“Thank you for taking me home oppa. I really appreciate it.” Yoona said as she opened the gate. “We should hang out some other time.” This caused Heechul to smile at her.

“Really? That’s a date! Err… I mean not in a love type of thing.” He then scratched his head.

“Good night oppa.” Yoona smiled as she went inside.

“So are the Bonnie and Clyde of Korea back again?” Heechul joked. Yoona happily nodded. “We sure are.”

“Good night Yoongie.” Heechul said as Yoona smiled and closed the gate. He happily went back at his car.

“Oppa that’s 10,000 Won again. You owe me 20,000 Won in total.” Sulli said as Heechul sat beside her.

“Aish this kid! You’re such a scumbag!” Heechul hissed at her sister.

“At least you got what you want.” Sulli smiled at him.

“You’re right. I’ll give your money next week.” Heechul said then started his engine.

“Yess!! You’re the best oppa!!” Sulli shrieked then he drove away.

Suddenly someone emerged from behind a light post.

“I’ll get you next time Yoona. You’ll be mine.” He said as he look at Heechul’s car retreating.

 

The next day Yoona woke up late so she was rushing to go to school. Along the way, she noticed some of the students were looking at her. She shrugged them off and hurriedly went on her way. As she entered the school premises, more people are looking at her as they whisper. Yoona consciously searched for her mirror then looked if there is something wrong with her face. She then found out nothing so she went on her way again. When she was at the third floor, she was surprised as Yuri and Seohyun pulled her towards the restroom.

“Hey! What’s with the dragging?” Yoona asked the two.

“We’ve been calling you but you didn’t pick up your phone.” Yuri nervously said as if something’s bothering her.

“Oh! I was hurrying to go to school so I haven’t noticed you calling. Why what’s wrong?” Yoona said as she searches her phone through her bag.

“Uhm Yoona... There was an article passed throughout the whole student body and it’s about you.” Seohyun’s face was full of concern.

“Me? About what?” Yoona stopped when she saw the article on her phone.

Breaking News: Is Park Yoona the girl we really thought she is?

Park Yoona is popular in school because of her good looks, bright mind and also of her charming personality. Thanks to the recent project proposal activity, her popularity increased more. There are many boys in school and also from other schools who considers her as their ideal type. She is the envy among many girls. She’s a daughter any parents would be proud of. But what do we really know about her? We all know she just transferred here last August. But we are all not aware of the reason why she left her school. From what I’ve heard, it’s because her father was reassigned here. But is this the real reason why she left? What are the things we still don’t know about her?

I have some juicy inside report on our newest “it” girl. A very reliable source told us about Yoona while she was still studying at her old school. She was indeed the prettiest student, most intelligent and popular in their campus. She was considered as the resident queen bee but not in a very good way. A source said she would get mad at people who stood on her way. Whenever she dislikes someone, she does all her best to take down that person. She used her beauty to lure out boys. She dated guys who are already in relationships. She used her intelligence to plot against innocent people and she used her popularity to get away with every deed she’s doing. She was hated by many. Because of this, her parents were also shameful of her. She and her group of friends called Soshi were the bullies. They rule in school like they own it. During their school party, she humiliated a schoolmate because they have the same dress. She splashed her with a drink. Because of her, her brother and friend got into coma. Maybe that’s the real reason why she left her former school. Is my source true? Is Yoona the real person that we think we knew? Or does she hide behind a mask to fool all of us? Find out on as I dig in for more information of our new favorite student here in Seoul Highschool.

-Gossip girl

 

“Who is this person? Why is she spreading this article about me?” Yoona said after she finished reading the article.

“We also didn’t know. I just wake up this morning and found this on my phone.” Seohyun said as she showed Yoona her copy of the article. “It came from an unregistered number.”

“Whoever that is, he/she have a huge grudge on you.” Yuri said as she analyze. All of a sudden, their phones beeped.

“There’s another article.” Seohyun said as she opened her message.

 

“Park Yoona: Dating three people at once?”

My previous entry got you all curious about our new “it” girl. Now I would share again some info I heard. A little bird told me that there was an incident that happened after the assembly of the third year. For those of you who haven’t witnessed what happened, I am going to share it to all of you. While Yoona and Nickhun were all too happy for being the 1st place for their project proposal, there was someone who was fuming. It turns out it was Donghae as he was seen angrily walking towards them and punched Nickhun in the face. He was seen leaving the scene as soon as he did it. Shocks were visible for those few spectators that saw what happened. Why was Donghae angry? Why did he punch Nickhun? Is there some feud between the two of them? Is Yoona involved in all of these? Luckily, I got answers for all of you. Someone sent me some pictures of Yoona going out with the two of them. There were pictures of her and Donghae being sweet outside the campus and also Donghae was seen frequently visiting her at home and vice versa. But Donghae isn’t the only one who’s visiting her; there are also some pictures of Nickhun going inside the house very late at night and leaving during the early morning the next day. (I wonder what would be Victoria’s reaction be) They were also seen hanging out at some restaurants just the two of them, Yoona giving presents for him, there was also a picture of her as rest her head on his shoulder like a couple. If these two aren’t still enough, Yoona was seen also hanging out with a campus crush from another school; Kim Heechul. It was also seen him driving her home and walking her towards the gate.

Is my source’ information correct? Is she really going out with these people? How can Yoona explain these pictures if she’s innocent? Does this prove that she’s truly a Queen bee who fakes everything in front of us? I hope she would explain soon or else she might lose a friend or friends (*coughs* Victoria and the others) and earn some enemies.

-Gossip girl

 

“She’s such a fake. She hides behind that stupid name, a rip-off from the series Gossip girl. I swear I’ll kill her into pieces once I know who she is.” Yuri furiously said as she hastily closed her phone. They looked at Yoona who was still stunned looking at her phone. “Yoona…” they both said.

“Who is this person? Why is she lying to all of these people? She’s been stalking me. She’s been following me around just to capture shots of me with other people.” Yoona said as she got teary eyed. “What does she get from all of this?”

“Don’t worry Yoona we’ll find out who that person is. We know you’re innocent.” Seohyun sadly said. She knew that Yoona is distressed about the issue.

“Come on. Let’s go back to the room. The class will start soon.” Seohyun said as she assisted Yoona.

“You’re going to be fine. We’re here for you if anything happens.” Yuri encouragingly said as Yoona gave her a weak smile in return.

As they were heading back to their room, more and more people are now gossiping upon seeing her. They were all speculating about the rumor.

“Do you think the article is true?” a girl asked her friend as they passed by.

“Maybe, the picture definitely gives out.”Her friend replied.

“We really don’t know anything about her. Just some basic informations.”

“Maybe she’s totally faking it. She’s such a .”

“How can she do that to Victoria?” There were more gossips that were heard as they pass by. Upon reaching their room, Yoona searched the room for someone. As soon as she saw her, she went towards Victoria. 

"Victoria I can explain." she was about to say more but she was slapped by Victioria. She was startled as she touched her face. Their classmates was also surprised at the scene.

Look out for the next chapter! Please share your thoughts, comments and suggestion on this chapter. I wanted to know all of it soon that I would know if you like this chapter or not. It would also help me improve the story. Khamsamnida! ^^ Thank you for all your support! Thank you also for my new subscribers. I hope you will love the story! :)