Is it her?

If i gave you my heart

 

Our days have been pretty good. Basically, it was a smooth road for us. There was just one thing, I haven’t told it to my parents. There is too much stress they’re handling that I don’t want them to bother anymore. Plus I also don’t have a time to talk to them because they’re always busy. However, I plan to tell it when things loosen up. Good thing our close friends knew about it so they help us with the matter at school. We would go out after class, help with each other’s study and he would always accompany me whenever I would be alone at the hospital. For the first time since that night, I felt like myself again. I feel no pain, no heartaches. I want to smile and laugh again. I feel like I am myself again.I am Yoona again.Is it a good thing? Or not?

 

“How is your school?” my father asked while we were having a breakfast on a Sunday morning. This is a rare occasion since they would always stay out of the house.

“It’s good. I’m on the top of the class.” I proudly said since I know they’ll be happy for me.

“That’s good. At least your doing good at school.” He happily replied. I know he’s trying to catch up on me since we rarely talk with each other unlike before.

“I hope you won’t get involved in a relationship or try to go out often. It would just distract you. Look at what happened before, it cost us your brother.” My mom suddenly said. I’ve explained it to them a million times that Taecyeon is not my boyfriend and I’ve also said sorry to them. But still she can’t find it in her heart to forgive me.  She still won’t listen to any of my explanation.

“But…” I tried to reason out again but I decided not to say further. I don’t want to ruin this beautiful day.

“Yoona already explained everything. Let’s just put it in the past.” My father said as he faced my mom.

“How can I forget it? Whenever I see Jungsu, I always feel restless. I’m always worried if he would wake up or not.” She said as she got teary eyed.

“I know Jungsu wants our family to be strong at this time. I know he doesn’t want us to suffer because of this situation. Let’s just hope and pray that things will be better soon.”  My father said as he held my mom’s hand. He’s right. Teuk oppa would be very sad if he would see us fighting.

My mother then stood up. “I have to go to the hospital early to check on him.” Then she walked away. I know she’s holding back her tears.

“Don’t mind your eomma. She’s just under stress lately because of your brother’s condition.” My father said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

“I know appa. I understand her.” I replied as I smiled back.

“I almost forgot! Your uncle Il Kwon will be back from the US. He will move with his entire family.” He suddenly said.

“Really? When?” I asked. I haven’t seen them for four years.

“Three weeks from now. They’ll come back for good and they have already asked for their house to be cleaned.” He answered.

“All of them? Including samcheon’s step daughter?” I asked gain since I haven’t been on good terms with her. I’m only close to her sister, my uncle’s real daughter.

“I think so. I heard she followed them last October.” He said as he looked through the newspaper.

“I see.” I just said as I eat my eggs.

“Krystal is excited. She said she can’t wait to see you.” He continued as he still browsed through the paper.

“Me too.” I was bugged by what I heard. It’s not that I’m not happy. I’m just worried of what will happen since I haven’t been on good terms with my uncle’s step-daughter. She’s got an attitude that I really don’t like so I always fight with her before. I wonder what would happen now that I’ve changed.

 

“Hey! Are you okay??” Donghae asked when he noticed I was quiet.

“Nothing.” I just replied.

“I know something’s bothering you. What is it?” he asked again.

“Nothing.”

“Yoong. Please tell it to me.” He pleaded as he studied my face.

“My uncle will go back from the sates.” I answered.

“Then why does it bother you?” he asked again.

“Because I am not in good term with her step daughter before, I’m afraid of what will happen when we see each other again.”

“Don’t be afraid. You can just ask for forgiveness. I’m sure she’ll forgive you once she noticed you’re sincere.” He advised as he held my hands.

“I hope too. I hope Jess and I would fix it soon.” I sighed. I wish she would find it in her heart to forgive me.

“Jessy? It sounds like…. But it’s impossible…” Donghae thought to himself.

“Jessy?” he curiously asked me.

“Yes, her name is Park Jessica. She used my uncle’s surname. Why are you asking?” I asked back; also curious by what he asked.

“Nothing. I just thought I know her.” He replied as he looked at the road.

“It can’t be her. Maybe the just have the same name. Jung is her surname.” Donghae thought to himself again.

“Are you ready? The girls are waiting for us.” I said as we got out of his car.

“I think so. I hope they’ll like me.” He replied.

“I’m sure they will. Even if they don’t I’d still love you.” I said as I kiss him.

“Kaja!” then we held hands as we entered the store.

“YOOONG!!!!!!” they all yelled in chorus.

“Hey! I miss you all!” I said as I hugged all of them.

“By the way, this is Donghae; my boyfriend.” I then held his hand again. “He’s also a friend of Jungshin.” I felt his hand is so cold right now. He must be so nervous. I kinda liked to laugh because this is the first time I saw him like this since he always act cool in school.

“Annyeong.” He greeted. “Nice to meet you.”

“Annyeong!!” They all greeted back.

“Hey! You’re the guy we saw at the flower shop!” Sunny said as he recognized him.

“Yeah. It was me.” He shyly replied.

“I knew it! I knew you like Yoona just by the way you look at her!” she continued. So that’s the reason why she kept bugging me questions about him.

“When did you meet him?”Hyoyeon asked.

“When I met up with Yoong. We run into him when we bought flowers for Leeteuk oppa.” Sunny replied.

“Nice to meet you. By the way, I’m Taeyeon, and these are; Tiffany, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny.” Taeyeon introduced the others.

“So you’re the lucky guy who caught our dear Yoong’s heart. What did you do to make her say Yes?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah! Don’t you know Yoong’s a tough shell to break!?” Sooyoung added.

“I don’t know maybe I’m just special.” He replied to which they all laughed while I smirked.

“So full of yourself!”

“But really Yoona’s the choosy one. There were many guys at our school who tried to court her but they all failed. She really must love you that much.” Taeyeon said.

“Am I that choosy? I just think they all lack something plus they all want to be with me because I was popular back then.”

“Which mean I’m perfect for you.” Donghae butted in which makes the girls swoon by what he said.

“Aish?! You’re so boastful!!” I said as I hit him.

“Yaaa! That hurts!” he exclaimed as he rubbed his arm.

“You two look good together. I support your relationship. You’re really meant for each other.” Tifanny said as she looked at us.

“We all support you.” Sunny chided in.

“Just don’t even dare break Yoong’s heart or else I’ll forget that you and Jungshin are even friends.” Sooyoung warned.

“Yeah! There would be seven of us who’ll payback for her.” Hyoyeon also warned as she flexed her muscles.

“And also don’t forget Teukie oppa!” Taeyeon added.

“Yes. I’ll remember that. Don’t worry I won’t hurt her. I love her too much that I can’t let her go.” He replied. They were once again swooned by what he said.

“There’s a greater chance that she’s the one who’ll hurt me.”

“What!?!” I exclaimed as I hit him. “What are you talking about!?!” I can’t do that to him.

“If that’s the case then don’t worry we got your back.” Tiffany said.

“He’s right! Knowing Yoong!” Sooyoung added which they laughed excluding me.

“What are you talking about!?! Thank you for being my friends!!! I really appreciate that!” I said to them sarcastically which they all just laughed in turn.


 

* Is Yoona's cousin the same person as Donghae's ex-girlfriend? or is it just pure conincidence? Will her cousin forgive Yoona? 

Find out soon! Please do share your comments, suggestion and thoughts! I want to know all of them! I'm desperate! haha Khamsamnida! ^^

Sorry if  I was not able to update diligently. I was busy doing something important. :)