I still intend to marry you

If i gave you my heart

 

Two days has passed since Yoona and Donghae talked. Donghae kept his promise to her. He stayed out of her and didn’t get mad whenever she’s with Nickhun or some other guys like Jo Kwon or Joon. But he still didn’t get the chance to talk with Jessica. He’s still finding it in his heart on what to say to her and how to say it.

“Yoona, do you want to grab something before going home? We can have a little celebration.”Nickhun sent Yoona a message.

“Uhm sure. Let’s just meet outside. I’m just going to tell Yuri and Seohyun. ”Yoona replied. She then looked at her friends. “Hey, do you want to come with me? Khun and I are going to have a little celebration.”

“Sure! I’m up for it!” Yuri happily said.

“Uhm actually Yuri and I are going somewhere else.” Seohyun suddenly said which caused Yuri to inquisitively look at her. “We are?” Yuri asked.

“Yes we are.” Seohyun replied as she gave her cousin a warning look.

“Ahhh… y-y-yess.” Yuri said as she fake a smile.

“Oh! Too bad. I’ll just ask Nickhun to reschedule it.” Yoona said.

“Uh, you can go with him. Besides, it’s just a mini-celebration. We just celebrate again with the other girls so it can be more fun.” Seohyun replied. Yoona nodded in agreement.

“Okay. Take care. I’ll meet with Khun now. Bye!” Yoona said then went on her way.

“Where are we going?” Yuri suddenly asked Seohyun as soon as Yoona left.

“Nowhere, I’m going out with Yong.” Seohyun replied as she was packing her things.

“Then why did you bail me out to Yoona. I want to celebrate with them.” Yuri said as she pouted. “I’ll go and follow her.”

“Wait. Let her be with him.” Seohyun said as she grabbed Yuri’s arm.

“Why?” Yuri confusingly looked at her.

“Maybe Nickhun can kick out some sense into her. Yoona’s not been herself lately. He might to talk to her about it. I asked him to do it.” Seohyun said.

“Really? I wish she’d be enlightened.” Yuri replied.

 

Yoona was about to go down the stairs when she saw Donghae.

“Hi.” Donghae shyly smiled at her.

“Hey.” Yoona smiled back. There was a total silence as they went down.

“You’re not going home with Yuri and Seohyun?” Donghae suddenly asked. Yoona nodded.

“You’re going home alone?” Donghae asked her again. Yoona nodded. Donghae sighed. He’s not used to her being silent like this. There was an awkward silent again.

“Do you want me to take you home?”Donghae asked when they were outside the school building.

“Thank you Dongahe but actually…” Yoona was about to finish her sentence when Nickhun suddenly called her. “YOONA!!” he said as he waved his hand. He suddenly stopped when he saw Donghae.

 “Oh! You have other plans already.” Donghae said. His face became sad.

“I’m sorry.” Yoona sadly replied. “Maybe next time.”

“Yeah sure. It was nice seeing you. I hope we can hang out too next time.” Donghae smiled at her.

“S-s-sure.” Yoona weakly smiled then walked away.

“See you around.” Donghae exclaimed.

“Nickhun again.”Donghae sighed. He crossed his eyebrows upon seeing the two of them walk away.

“Donghae. Do you want to eat outside with me?” Jessica suddenly asked. Donghae smiled at her.

 

“Cheers for the both of us.” Nickhun said as he tapped his drink with Yoona’s. She just smiled at him.

“You’ve been silent throughout our time here. Is there something wrong? Don’t you like the food?” Nickhun asked as he looked at her.

“Nothing.” She replied as she silently ate her food.

“Come on Yoona. I know you’ve been like that these past few days. I know you’re behaving like this because of what happened a while ago.” He replied. She then stopped what eating.

“I feel that I lost my hope. I have been giving him time but he still can’t make up his mind. How long should I wait for him? How long could I bear this pain?” Yoona said as tears were coming out from her eyes. “I don’t know what to do anymore Nickhun. It hurts knowing that he can’t ponder his feelings for me.”

“Yoona.” He replied as he cupped her chin. “Everyone endures it for the people they love. You’re not the only one. You should be aware of your limit. You should know when to hold on and when to let go.” Yoona then looked at him as he wiped her tears. “I know how much you two love each other. Maybe he’s starting to sort things out; weighing each matter. You should give some more time. If he still can’t decide, you should think about it. If you can’t tolerate it any more, then that’s the time you can move on.”

“But you should not regret yourself along the process. You know you’ve been peculiar these past few days. It made your friends notice you and their concerned about it. We know you’re hurting because of your family problem and your problem with Donghae but don’t let it put so much weight on your shoulders. It hurts us too seeing you like this. Maybe if you start to smile again then the sun will shine brightly at you.” Yoona then smiled at him.

“Thank you for being such a good friend. I don’t know why I deserve someone like you.” All of a sudden Nickhun’s phone rang.

“Really? Okay. Sure. I’ll be going now.” He then ended his call and pleadingly looked at Yoona. “I’m sorry but we have to leave now. My parents arrived from Thailand and I have to go home. Let me take you home first since it’s late.”

“No it’s okay. You can go. I bet your family is waiting for you. I know it’s been two months since you saw your father. I can go home alone. Besides, I’ve been going home alone.” Yoona said as she picked up her things.

“But it’s not safe. You know what happened to you before.” Nickhun shrugged her off as he tried to get Yoona’s bag.

“It’s okay. I have a company at home. Besides, that person must have been terrified seeing you. I’m sure he/she won’t come back.” She replied. All of a sudden, Nickhun’s phone rang again. “Go! They’ve been waiting for you. Take Care!” Nickhun didn’t want to leave her alone but his family’s been anticipating for him. Yoona waved goodbye as he walked away still looking back at her. “I’m fine really!” Yoona exclaimed then went on her way. Heechul got out of his car when he saw Yoona.

“Hey Yoona!” Heechul happily said as he saw her.

“Hi oppa!” Yoona waved back. “Why are you here?”

“I am about to pick-up Sulli.” Heechul replied.

“Are you going back home?” he suddenly asked. “Do you want me to take you? It’s late.”

“No it’s okay. I can manage.” Yoona politely declined.

“I insist.” Heechul said but Yoona declined again. “It’s okay. You have to pick-up your sister.”

“Is that the Yoona I know?” he said as he pinches her cheeks. “Where is that bratty child I’m familiar with; the one who always mock me of being too thin and like a girl when I was a child?” Yoona then laughed at him. “Oppa! Why do you have to remind me of that?”

“It’s true. When you got older, you didn’t hang out with me like before. You chose those noisy friends of yours over me.” Heechul said as he cutely pouts at her.

“I’m sorry oppa. It’s just that I’m awkward hanging out with you after we grew up.” Yoona smiled. “If you want, we can be friends again since we’ve been friends before you’ve been with Donghae.”

“You know I’m still loyal to you. Remember my promise to you before when you were young? I promise to protect you forever even if I was stick thin back then.” Heechul smiled as he recalled their childhood. “I also remember I promised to marry you when we got older. I swore to your brother that I will take your hand but he just laughed at me.” Yoona laughed as she recalled it too.

“You know I intend to keep it, right? I’m not the stick thin boy I used to be; just sort of and I’m more handsome now. And I know you have a crush on me before, your brother accidentally told me.” He smiled then he neared his face to Yoona’s causing her to gasp. “I still intend to marry you.”

“Yah oppa!” Yoona squealed at him. “I’ll go home now!” Yoona was about to leave when Heechul took hold of her arm. “Let me take you home. Something might happen to you.” He seriously said which shocked her. There was a silence afterwards. It was suddenly broke when Sulli appeared.

“Oppa! Why are you late!?” She yelled then stopped upon seeing the two.

“Annyeong unnie!” She smiled as she took notice of Yoona. Yoona smiled in turn.

“Are you going home unnie? You can ride with us. I’m sure oppa will be happy if you do.” Sulli said as she grabbed Yoona away from her brother. “Let’s go!” Sulli then looked back and stuck out her tongue at his brother. Heechul then shook his head.

“You can sit at the passenger’s side unnie. I’ll stay at the back seat.” Sulli said as she opened the door for her.

“No, it’s okay.” Yoona declined but Sulli was persistent. “You can sit there unnie. I’m tired of seating beside him all the time.” Yoona had no choice so she sat at the passenger’s seat.

“You owe me 10,000 Won!” Sulli said to her brother as she closed the door for Yoona and went to seat at the back. Heechul smiled at his sister.

 

Three girls were watching from afar again.

“See, I told you what a flirt Yoona is. She’s just faking her attitude to fool all of you.” a girl said.

“You’re right. We should stop her now.” Another said.

“Did you took a picture of her with Heechul and Nickhun?” the girl said again.

“Yes. Tomorrow, there would be a sweet little treat for Yoona.” The third girl replied. “I hope she’ll look forward to it.”

“Let’s go.” The second girl said and they all left.

 

*Will Yoona keep holding on for Donghae? What would be Heechul’s role in Yoona’s life? I wonder who those three girls are and what they plan to do to Yoona. Is the stalker someone that Yoona knows or close to? Find out soon! Share your guess!

Look out for the next chapter! Please share your thoughts, comments and suggestion on this chapter. I wanted to know all of it so that I would be aware if you like this chapter or not. It would also help me improve the story. Khamsamnida! ^^ Thank you for all your support! Thank you also for my new subscribers. I hope you’ll love and enjoy the story! :)

I haven’t been updating lately because of the current glitch in the site. I’m afraid that the chapters will be lost again. I hope everything will return back to normal soon.