Confession

If i gave you my heart

“Yoona?” he said as he got up from sitting. Was he waiting for me this whole time?

“What are you doing here?” I coldly asked him as I walked towards the gate.

“Where did you go? I sent you a message. I even called you but you’re not answering. I went all over the town to see you.” He said.

“Yoona, talk to me please.” He said again when I ignored him. I coldly looked at him.

“I’m sleepy. Let’s talk next time.” I answered.

“Please. You said you’ll say it to me if I did something stupid so that we can talk about it. Why won’t you tell me?” he replied.

“What did you do something stupid?” I asked him back.

“I’m sorry if I ditch you this morning. It wasn’t my intention.” He answered back.

“It’s okay.” I replied then opened the gate.

“Yoona. Wait!” he said as he stopped me.

“What is it now Donghae!?” I exclaimed at him. I feel really irritated.

“I’m really sorry.” He said. I hate him always saying that.

“I said okay! You can leave now!” I exclaimed at him again.

“Why are you angry?” he asked me again when he noticed I was.

“I’m not angry!” I exclaimed at him again.

“I can explain.” He said. I stood there waiting for him to explain.

“I really intend to accompany you today. Something just came up.” He explained.

“I know, the girl explained to me a while ago.” I replied. He was looking at my face.

“Do you have anything to say? I’m sleepy.” I asked him again when he was silent.

“It’s not what you think it is.” He suddenly replied.

“About what? You don’t have to explain yourself.” I replied. I don’t know what’s with me but I really feel mad at him. But why?

“She isn’t my girlfriend.” He blurted out. What?! He’s sleeping with a girl he doesn’t know?!

“Who is she then?” I asked him. He didn’t reply to my question. I then entered but he stopped me again.

“I met her last night. I was so drunk that I didn’t know what happened next. I woke up this morning only to find out I slept with her.” He answered. I was shocked by what he said. I never knew he was like that and it hurts me.

“You’re disgusting.” I muttered.

“But I was drunk last… I didn’t know…” he kept on explaining to me but I don’t want to hear any of it.

“Why do you even explain it?! We’re just friends okay?!”  I exclaimed at him again to stop him for reasoning out. He then became silent.

 “Stop explaining Donghae. I don’t need to hear any of your reasons. In the first place, you don’t need to.” I said again more calmer. “I’m sorry for yelling. It was just a long day today and I’m tired. You should go home too.” I was about to close the gate when he talked again.

 

“Yoona. What am I to you?” he asked me. I froze by his question.

“What!?” I asked back.

“Do you only think of me as a friend?” he asked again. I don’t know what he’s trying to say.

“Go home Donghae. We don’t need to have this talk.” I said avoiding his question.

“Just answer me.” He seriously said. He was looking at me intently, waiting for my answer.

“Donghae. I’m tired. Let’s talk about this some other time.” I replied avoiding the topic again.

“Answer me!” He exclaimed. I’ve never seen him like this before.”

“What!? What do you want me to say?!” I yelled back. I’m now getting afraid of him. It reminds me of what Taecyeon did.

“I want you to say you love me too!” he yelled back. “Because I love you Yoona!”

He caught me off guard. I thought he liked someone. Did I hear it correctly?

“What?” I asked again.

“I love you from the very first time I saw you at the party; the time I saw you crying on the park; the time I saw you at school. I didn’t know it before. But as time passes by, I get to know you more. I get to love you more. The time we spent at the valley made me realize my feelings for you. When I didn’t see you for one week, my heart yearns for your presence. I planned to confess to you today but something came up.” He explained to me. I feel like crying now.

“I thought…” I just muttered.

“You’re the one I was talking about. I thought you like someone that’s why I said it. I thought you and Nickhun are together. I was so glad when you said you aren’t and that you don’t have a boyfriend. I’m in love with you Yoona. I’m afraid to confess because you might reject me. You might not accept me for who I am. But I can’t fight this feeling anymore; I decided to tell you my true feelings.” He explained. I was still shock by what he said. I don’t know he also feels the same way towards me.

“Yoona, you can talk now.” He suddenly said. I have so much to say to him but I don’t know what to start. My heart beasts so fast, that I don’t know if it would burst out of my chest. My head is full of things that I can’t figure out what to say. I need to tell him that I love him too but my heart still remembers what he did to me. What if he would do that to me again? What if he slept with some random female again?

“I…. I… I need to go inside now.” I just replied. With so many things I want to say, that was the only thing I blurted out.

“What!? Is that all you can say!?” He exclaimed. I want to say that I love him but I need time to think it through. “I just confessed to you and that’s all the response I would hear!?”

“I’m tired.” I just respond. I attempted to close the gate but he stopped me again. He pushed it then he suddenly grabbed my head then he kissed me. I was so shock by what he did that I pushed him away then slapped him in the face.

“How dare you!” I yelled then walked away then entered the house. I locked the door and went to the living room without even turning on the lights. I can still hear him knocking on the door.

“Yoona! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. Please talk to me.” He kept on saying as he knocks on the door.

Tears were now coming out of my eyes. Tears that I’ve been hiding a while ago. I’m mad at him. He promised he would stay with me. He said he would accompany me to the hospital. I hoped he would come. I waited for him all morning but he didn’t come. The worst is that he slept with some random girl, he doesn’t know. I know he loves me but what is the assurance he wouldn’t do it again.  That kiss also caught me off-guard.  It brings back memories from what happened between Taecyeon and I. It brought out fear in me. He confessed to me now. I should feel happy but why am I still mad? I shouldn’t feel this way. I should be happy because he loves me too. I know he’s a good person underneath it all. He was there to comfort me when I was really down. He would always believe in me. He has faith in me which I rarely have for myself. And most of all, I love him too.

 

I hurriedly went outside but he was nowhere to be found. I went inside and searched for my phone. I tried to give him a call but his phone was dead. I need to tell him my feelings too as soon as possible. I need to tell him I love him.


* Would Yoona tell him her feelings? Will they be together?

Find out soon! Please do share your thoughts and comments! Khamsamnida! ^_^

Next chapter: Stick together like glue