Unknown visitor

If i gave you my heart

 

“Jagiya, have you heard about the project?” Yoona asked him while they were snuggling in the sofa while they watch the television.

“Yes. Why?” he then looked at her.

“Uhm… I just want to tell you something.” She started since she knows he might become hysterical once he learned that her partner is Nickhun. Donghae knows he likes her more than a friend and that makes him irritated. They once fought because of Nickhun.

 

*Flashback*

“I wonder why Yoong doesn’t pick up her phone.” Donghae said to himself when Yoona didn’t answer after 15 missed calls.

“Something must’ve happened. It’s already dark outside.” He said again then hurriedly got up and went towards Yoona’s house.

He then rang the doorbell and waited for Yoona to come out. He rang it again but she was nowhere to be found. All of a sudden he heard footsteps coming near him. He looked out but only saw their maid coming.

“Annyeong. Is Yoona already home?”He asked the old lady.

“Annyeong. She hasn’t arrived when I left and by the looks of it she’s not yet home. The lights inside are still off.” She said as she opened the gate.

“Are you going to wait inside young master?” the old lady asked.

“Anniyo, Please tell Yoona to call me as soon as she got home.” He said then left.

He then went to every possible place where Yoona would be but he failed. He was no getting more worried. He called Yuri and Seohyun.

“No, she’s not with me. She left early after dismissal. She said she have to meet up with someone. I thought it was you.”Seohyun said over the phone after Donghae asked if she’s with Yoona.

“Anniyo. I told him I can’t meet her because I have basketball practice.”

“Have you tried Yuri?” she asked.

“I called her but she’s also not with her.” Donghae said.

“I’ll call Taeyeon and the others. I’ll let you know if they’re with them.” Seohyun said then he hung up.

“Where could she be?” He thought to himself. He decided to go back to Yoona’s house in case she’s already there.

He was walking towards Yoona’s house when he saw Yoona. He was running towards her but then he noticed she was with someone. He then realized it was Nickhun. He went near them.

“Annyeong. Take care on your way home. Remember what I told you, okay?” Yoona said as she waved at him.

“Annyeong. Thank you for accompanying me.” Nickhun replied then all of a sudden they saw Donghae coming.

“Oh Donghae!” Yoona greeted him but he didn’t acknowledge her. He then went straight to Nickhun and punched him in the face.

“How dare you!! You already know that she has a boyfriend but you still stick like glue to her.” Donghae lashed out on him.

“Yah! Donghae! Why did you do that!?!” Yoona then went towards Nickhun and examined his face.

“Khun, are you okay?”

“Why are you hanging out with him? I told you he feels special towards you. He’s taking advantage of your friendship!” he yelled out. “Don’t you know I was very worried about you!? I was worried sick that something bad might have happened to you and here I’m finding out you’re just with him.”

“What are you saying!? I accompanied him in the hospital, his mother fainted this afternoon. I forgot to text you because my phone was off.” Yoona then explained. Donghae was shocked.

“I… I’m sorry.” He said. “I was just worried.”

“Go home Donghae. Look at what you’ve done. Let’s just talk tomorrow.” Yoona then shrugged him off. Donghae has no choice but to leave. He knew he was wrong but he was just so worried.

 

“Agasshi. You’re boyfriend was asking for you a while ago. He said that you should call him as soon as you got home. He looked so worried.” Their mad said as soon as Yoona entered the house.

“Okay thank you.” She replied then went upstairs. She then went to her room and charged her phone. She was lying on the bed when her phone suddenly rang.

“Yoboseo?” Yoona answered.

“Yoona! Are you okay? Donghae’s been looking all over the town for you. He’s been calling all of us to know where you are. He’s been dead worried about you.” Seohyun said over the phone. “Have you contact him yet?”

“I saw him a while ago. He even punched Nickhun when he saw us outside the house.” Yoona replied as she felt irritated. “He’s so immature; still jealous at Nickhun even though I already told him we’re just friends.”

“Really? Maybe he just did that because he was just worried about you. You should understand him too.” Seohyun replied. Suddenly, Yoona felt guilty of sending him away.

“Okay. Thank you. I have to say sorry.” Yoona said then hang up and went to Donghae’s house.

 

Donghae was lying on the couch still feeling angry when he heard the doorbell rang. He opened the door and found Yoona holding a picnic bag.

“Yoong?” he said in surprise.

“Hey.” Yoona then went inside and placed the bag on the table. She then started taking out all the food containers one by one.

“What are you doing here? I mean I thought you’re angry at me.” Donghae said in disbelief.

“Well. I’m here to say sorry.” Yoona then stopped what she’s doing. “I’m sorry for raising my voice on you. I’m sorry for sending you out. I was just shocked of what you did to Nickhun. I didn’t realize you were just worried about me.” She then went towards Donghae then hugged him.

“Please don’t do that again, worrying me. I was so nervous a while ago. I thought something bad happened to you. I would never forgive myself if that’s the case.” He then kissed her in the forehead.

“I’m sorry Mr. Fishy. I won’t do it again. I will update you whenever I will go somewhere. I didn’t mean to make you worry.” He then hugged her tight again.

“I’m also sorry for acting like that.” Donghae also said.

“As a way of to make-up, I brought some foods. I know you haven’t eaten dinner yet so I brought these so that we can eat together.” She then opened each food containers.

“Thank you. I’m lucky to have you in my life. I love you.” Donghae said as he kissed her in the cheek.

“I’m also lucky to have you.” Yoona smiled at him. “Let’s eat. I bet Mr. Fishy is now hungry.”

*end*

 

“Khun is my partner.” Yoona blurted. She was waiting for Donghae to snap but he didn’t.

“Really? I guess I have no choice here, right? As if seonsangnim would agree to let me be your partner.” He replied. Yoona smiled at him.

“You’re not mad?” she asked.

“I’m not. Why would I be? I trust you.” He calmly said as he hugged her tighter.

“Good thing he’s not snotty about Khun anymore”Yoona thought to herself.

“So who’s you’re partner?” she asked even though she already know who is.

“Sica… I mean Jessica.” He stuttered.

“Ah. You’re in good hands. I know she’s not the flirty type and besides she’s smart. I know you won’t do something behind my back.” Yoona replied. “I know if it was some other girl, I would be jealous again. I know there are many girls who like you.” Donghae just chuckled at her.

“Aigoo. My jealous girlfriend!” He said as he pinched her nose.

“Yaaaah! It hurts!” she complained.

“Wait. Did you just call Jess as Sica?” Yoona suddenly asked him. Donghae got nervous. He then swallowed hard before answering.

“Uhm… Yeah… She was called like that before.” He nervously said, sweat is now forming on his head.

“Really? She hated being called like that. I guess she wants only her friends to call her like that.” Yoona replied. Donghae then sighed.

“Ugh! My back and arm hurts from practicing.” Donghae complained as he stretched his back.

“Really? Ottoke! How can I help you?” she then started to massage his shoulders.

“Aaaah. That feels good.” He said.

“Are you okay now?” Yoona asked him again after a few minutes.

“Not yet.” He complained.

“How can I help you?” Yoona said as she worries over him. “I’ll make some tea for you if you want or I could grab an energy drink at the fridge.”

Yoona was about to stand up when Donghae grabbed her and hugged her.

“I got a better idea.” He said as he smiled at her.

“Really? What is it?” she asked again.

“You can kiss me here.” He said as he pointed at his cheek.

“I would grant his wish since he’s feeling unwell.”Yoona thought to herself.

“And also here.” He then pointed at his other cheek. She obliged again.

“And here.” He then pointed at his lips.

“YAAA!!  What’s this!?! Are you playing with me!? Are you just faking it!?” Yoona said as she pushed him away.

“What’s wrong? I just wanted a kiss from my girlfriend. Is that too much to ask?” he said as he pouted. Yoona then giggled at his gesture.

“Aish! Why do you have to make me feel bad? Come here my dear Mr. Fishy.” She then hugged him and then kissed him in the lips. All of a sudden, Donghae pulled her closer and kissed her tenderly. His hands then moved towards….

“YAAAAAAA!!!” Yoona exclaimed as he pushed him hard.

“ERT!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!? HUH?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!” she then smacked him several times.

“Ouch! Ouch! That hurts! I told you my arms are hurting.” Donghae complained as he defends himself from Yoona.

“That’s what you get for being a ert.” Yoona then smacked him again.

“Arasso! Arasso! I won’t do that again. I was just joking around.” He said. Yoona then stopped hitting him.

“Do that again and I swear you’ll die.” She warned him with a sneering look.

“What if you ask me to do it?” he humbly said.

“YAAAAAAAA!!” Yoona then smacked him again

“Okay! Okay! I was just joking.” He said then Yoona stopped.

“Let’s stop fooling around and study for our graded recitation.” She said as she looked through her notes.

After a while, Yoona noticed that Donghae was in pain after she hit him several times. She then felt guilty as she looked at him wretch in pain.

“Oppa!” she sweetly said to him as she held on his arm.

“Aish? Really? You look like preying hawk a while ago and now you’re acting all so cute and innocent. What’s with the aegyo?” he said as he jerked his arm away from her.

“Mianhe. I’m sorry for hitting you hard.” She said as she does her aegyo.

“No! Acting all cute doesn’t make up for it.” he then crossed his arms and turned away from her.

“Aish!! If you want, then no!!” she exclaimed. She pushed him then faced her notes again. He then hugged her after seeing Yoona got mad.

“Yoong. How can you give up easily?” he then cuddled her. “Of course, I forgive my Yoong deer. You’re aegyo really worked on me. How can I not forgive you?” Yoona then smiled at him.

“Really? Keke. Mianhe! I love you!” she then gave him a peck in the lips.

“One more please?” he begged.

“No!”

“Please?”

“No!!”

“Then I’ll kiss you!” he said then pulled her closer to him.

“YAAAAAAAAA!!!” Yoona then pushed him and hit him again.

 

On the other hand someone was standing outside Yoona’s house.

“Have you found something?”someone said over the phone.

“I think I have something in my sleeve. Just wait for it.” the girl said.

“Okay! I’ll look forward to it.”

“Okay.” She then hung up on the phone.

“Yoona enjoy you’re remaining days. I’m sure you’ll suffer hard after this. You’re going down.” She then looked at the house one last time and hurriedly left before anyone could recognize her.


 

*Who do you think was the girl standing outside the house? And who was she talking to? Why do they want to revenge? Share your guess at the comment box.

Find out their identity soon! Please do share your comments, thoughts and suggestion. I want to know all of them so that I can improve my story. Khamsamnida! ^^