First day at school

If i gave you my heart

It was my first day today so my father convinced me to go to school early. Even though I don't want to, I have to do it, he said i need to give good impression. Seoul Highschool is much bigger than my former school. After some introduction, the registrar told me that my class would be 3-D, same as Yonghwa's. Well that's good atleast I knew one person there. As i went to our room, I noticed everyone is looking at me. Who would transfer here with jut a few weeks before Winter break and almost half-way through second term? Well, I am. I then heard what they were talking about.

"Hey. The cute guy is cute." said the girl with short hair.

"Right. I hope he would be in the same class as I am." the other girl quickly replied. So that's why they're looking at me

"He is really  cute. I wonder what's his name." A cute girl said. I winked at her and smiled.

"Hi! Are you lost?What is you r section?" a blonde girl asked him."By the way, I'm Gyuri."

"I'm going to be at 3-D." I replied.

"We're classmates. Come on, we'll show you." another skinny girl replied. "I'm Hara"

"Hey! I'm Nicole." the girl in shaggy hair said. "Another addition to our class."

 

We entered the room and they let me seat near the window. I looked around and saw that Yonghwa was no where to be found. Gyuri and the others kept on asking me same questions about random stuffs like my former school, if I have a girlfriend and why I transferred here.

"Why did you transfer here?" hara asked me.

"My father was assigned here so I have to come along." I said leaving out the part about my father forgetting my mom and me getting drop out.

"Do you have a brother or sister?" Nicole asked.

"No. Only child." I replied. I was getting tired of this questioning, I feel like a criminal interrogated by police.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Gyuri asked me this time. They were all looking at me, waiting for me to answer her question.

"I'm not married so..." I replied while showing my finger's without a ring. They all smiled triumphantly.

 

The bell rang but Yonghwa hasn't arrived yet. Mr. Nam entered the room and introduced me to the class, as if I haven't done that already. After my introductions, Yonghwa came late.

"Mr. Jung. You're late again. When will you come at the proper time?" Mr.Nam said to Yonghwa."Go to your seat."

"Yes sir." Yonghwa said then sat next to me.

"Why are you late?" I asked him.

"The question is why are you early?" Yonghwa responded.

"My father wants me to to early so that I can leave a good impression." I replied.

"Well.. you certainly made a good impression." Yonghwa said as he gestured towards Hara, Gyuri and Nicole looking at me.

"You never told me students here are very pretty." I said as I smiled at them.

"Them? Hae, they're pretty but not a good catch." Yonghwa responded. "There are a lot of prettier girls than them."

"There is Nana and Uee from 3-C, Hyoyoung and Hyorin from 3-B. Kahi noona and Jungah noona from 4th year. There are also from 3-A, if you like smart girls, like Hwayoung. She's Hyoyoung's twin sister. Sori, Jooyeon, Victoria, but she's in a relationship. Then there's Yuri, but she's inlove with Jong Hyun, so you don't have a chance. I'm gonna say Seohyun but she's uptight and control-freak so just ignore her. Also the new student in their class, Yoona." yonghwa was saying more names but only one stuck to my mind. Yoona. It was the same name like the one I met at the party and at the park. But maybe they only have the same name since she is studying at a different school.

"So there. Run down of all the girls you can hook up with. Just don't be showy if you you're going to be a playboy here. Gossips spreads like a fire here. Before you know it, all these girls will be out of your hands, if you're not careful." He explained again. Mr.Nam then noticed us talking so he scolded us.

"Mr. Jung and Mr. Lee. I f you don't want to listen to me, you can go out. Mr.Lee, I wish you should have passed a few days before you fool around." Mr. Nam exclaimed at us.

So much for good impressions. I surely did made an impression.

Good thing it was break time. Ms. GIl discussed so many lessons that I felt exhausted. Yonghwa, Jonghyun and I went to the cafeteria. They inroduced me to their other friends. There were still a bunch of girls looking at us as we pass by.

"Looks like someone is popular here." Jong Hyun said. I know he's referring to me.

I smiled. "Is it always like this around here?" I asked them.

"Don't worry. You'll be used to it soon." Yonghwa responded.

I caught a glipmse of 3-B's classroom because it's near the hallway. But 3-A's class is at the end so I haven't check it out. We stopped in front of 3-C and Jonghyun introduced two of his classmates.

"Hey Donghae. That is Uee." He gestured towards the girl with curvy body and almond eyes. "And the girl near the window is Nana." He then gestured to the slim girl with blonde hair.

"See. I told you. Girls here are prettier." Jong Hyun said. "Just be careful though. I'll leave it to you to do the introductions with them." He said as he entered the class. I went to our classroom, I surely don't want to start a move yet since I just started. I have to wait till I'm settled here.

I was talking to Yonghwa when we saw Uee outside the room waiting for someone.

"Hey. Look's like someone is waiting for you." He said as he gestured towards Uee looking at us.

I stood up. "Goodluck to me." I said to him then I walked towards her.

"Hey there!" I said to her." I'm Donghae and you're?"

"I'm Uee." She then smiled at me.

"So what brings a pretty girl like you here." I said to her.

"Well.. my friends dared me to say Hi to you and ask your number." She said. I noticed her holding a pen and a notepad.

"Oh. I see. So since you've already said Hi to me. Here is my number." I said as I took her notepad and wrote my number.

"Thank you." she said then walked away.

"Hey! It's unfair! I'm the only one who gave my number. I think you should also give yours." I said as I followed her. 

"Here" She said as she wrote it on the paper and gave it to me. "Call me."

"Sure." I said then smiled at her. "Don't tell my number okay? I only give it to pretty girls like you. Don't worry I won't share yours."

"Okay." She smilingly replied then entered the room. Hey! It was a success.

I was about to enter the room again when I saw a commotion. I saw a group of girls talking with Gyuri, Hara and nicole. I heard  from Gyuri that they're from 3-A. maybe some of them were mentioned by Yonghwa.

"Hi Donghae!" one of them said to me. "I'm Jooyeon."

"Hi" I replied then I smiled back at them and entered the room.

"So?" Yonghwa asked as I sat on the chair.

"Got it." I replied showing the paper.

"So you've worked your magic,huh?" he said. "One girl down."

"Yeah." I respoded. "And many more to go."