I don’t want it to happen again

If i gave you my heart

 

“How have you been?” Taeyeon asked as she sat on the chair beside him. “So far so good.” He replied with a smile.

“Oppa. Thank you.” Taeyeon blushed while Leeteuk was dumbfounded. “Why are you thanking me?”

“During the time of the accident, you were the one who kept me awake. You keep on saying for me to hold on longer and not to close my eyes. Clearly you’re in worse condition than me, but you’ve been keeping me stronger. By the time I saw you close your eyes, I closed mine too. Thank you oppa for giving me strength at that time; I really appreciate it.” She said as she was teary eyed. Leeteuk leaned in and wiped her tears. “It’s okay. I know you’ll also do the same to me. Besides, you’re important to me. I also don’t want to lose you. I realized that upon seeing you in that state.”

“Oppa, what do you mean?” Taeyeon curiously asked him. Her heart was beating fast as Leeteuk’s face was getting closer to hers. “Taeyeon… I…. I….”

“Opppa!!!!” Yoona suddenly entered the room. She was astonished upon seeing the two. “Did I just interrupt something??” She then eyed the two who awkwardly sat up straight. “N-n-nothing.” They both nervously said. Yoona smiled at them. She know that they were about to kiss. “Okay. If you say so.” She then went near them. “I brought a snack for the three of us.” Yoona happily showed it to them.

“When are the other girls visiting?” Taeyeon asked as they ate their food. “All of them said that they’ll come tomorrow. They are very excited. Yuri and Seohyun will also join us.”

“Oppa, say aaah.” Yoona feed him. Leeteuk was rather shy. “Yah Yoong! I can eat on my own.”  “Okay fine. Taeyeon you should feed him.” Yoona then handed her the food. “Teukie oppa.” Taeyeon tried to feed him. Leeteuk then obliged while blushing. Yoona scoffed off. “You should have told me that you want Taeyeon to do it.” She then ate her food.

“Uhm. Yoona, have you told oppa about Donghae? Did he visit here?” Taeyeon suddenly asked her which made Yoona speechless. “Donghae? Who’s Donghae?” Leeteuk curiously asked the two. “He’s Yoona’s boyfriend.” Taeyeon replied. “You have a boyfriend!?! Why didn’t you tell me!?” Leeteuk  was stunned by their revelation. “Had a boyfriend. I’ll just talk about it next time. Besides, how can I tell it to you if you’ve just recovered yesterday.” Yoona then avoided their gaze and just looked at her food. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

“Mr. Park, how are you feeling?” The doctor asked as he entered the room along with Sora.

“I’m feeling great. It’s like I’ve been resting for so long. I feel rejuvenated now.” He smiled and looked at Taeyeon. “My personal nurses are taking good care of me and also you’re staff here.” He then looked at Sora who was looking at him and Taeyeon. She then forced a smile at him. “Well that’s good Mr. Park. You can rest on your home tomorrow. You may now check-out in the morning.”

“Oh really? Thank you!” Leeteuk happily embraced Taeyeon. Sora looked away upon seeing them.

“I’ll get going now. You can settle the account at the cashier’s office downstairs.” They left the room while Sora was still looking as Taeyeon was feeding Leeteuk. Yoona sighed upon seeing Sora’s expression. She knew Sora was hurting. But she doesn’t want to see her friend getting hurt. She has been through many things.

“I’ll tell mom that you can now go home. I’ll also tell the girls to go straight to our house tomorrow.” Yoona said as she got her phone and went outside to call.  

“Yoona has a boyfriend?” Leeteuk asked as soon as Yoona left the room. “Yes. He’s Donghae. She introduced him to us. They were very happy. He made her smile again. There was suddenly hope in her eyes. I’ve never seen her happy like that after the accident. It’s just sad they’re over.” Taeyeon sighed. “I thought they’ll last long. I wonder why they broke up. They were a lovely couple to look at; full of love and happiness with one another.”

“I need to meet that guy.” Leeteuk looked out the window. “I’m also curious as to why they broke up. I hope he didn’t make her cry.” “He’s a friend of Heechul oppa.” Taeyeon said. “You can ask him.”

“Maybe he’s one of the reasons why Yoona was crying that night.”Leeteuk stared at the windows again.

 

“Omo! My room looks great!” Leeteuk said when he entered his room. “I would regularly clean your room.” Yoona beamed at him. “Oh Khamsamnida!!” He then patted her head. “Yoongie really did change.” “Don’t forget that visitors will come later.” Mrs. Park suddenly peeped through the door.

“So who’s this Donghae?” Leeteuk suddenly asked which startled Yoona. “Why are you suddenly asking about him oppa?”

“Nothing, I was just curious. I want to know who melted the heart of my dear sister.” He replied. “You don’t have to. Besides, we’re already over. Oppa, don’t you notice that your room resembles the one before? I designed it so that you won’t miss it.” She said as she avoids the earlier topic. “I have also brought your manuals and books. They’re at that bookshelf.” Yoona then gestured at it.

“Yoona.” He sighed. “Don’t fake your feelings around me. Don’t forget that I’m the only person that knows you too well other than your own self.”  He then gestured her to sit beside him on the bed. “You know that I can tell whether you’re really happy or you’re just pretending to be one. I don’t like it when you're hiding something from me. You know you can cry on me, if you want, I will always be here for you.” He let her head lean on his shoulder. “Oppa, you don’t have to…” “Sussshhhh… You can let it all out Yoona.” All of a sudden, Leeteuk heard sobs. “You may tell it to me once you’re ready to share.” He then hugged her tight. “I know you’re not okay. I heard you crying while I was in the hospital. That’s the reason why I tried my best to wake up.”

“Yoona, you’re friends are downstairs.” Mrs. Park suddenly emerged at the door. “And Leeteuk you’re cousins are also downstairs. You two should go to them now.”

“Oppa, let’s just talk about it next time. Today should be a happy day, right?” Yoona then wiped off her tears. “Kaja.” She said as she dragged her brother out of the room.

“OPPA!!!!!!” The girls shrieked upon seeing him. Tiffany, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Sunny all rushed to embrace him. “We miss you!” Tiffany cried upon embracing him.

“I miss you, too. I miss all of your shrieking.” All the girls laughed at him.

“Oppa, these are my new friends, Yuri and Seohyun.” She then gestured at the two beside Taeyeon.

“Oh Annyeong! Thank you for being a friend to Yoona. Thank you for being there for her.” Leeteuk greeted them. “Oh it’s okay oppa. She’s been a good friend to us.” Seohyun replied. “Good thing you’re awake now. She can now be happy at this time.” Yuri also said. “I’m glad too.” He smiled at them.

“How I envy you hyung. Girls go crazy over you without you exerting so much effort.” Changmin said as he went towards Leeteuk.

“Yah! They’re like a little sister to me.” Leeteuk replied. “Good thing you woke up. The pretty boys of Park family aren’t complete without you.” Yoochun also joined the conversation. “It’s great to have you back.” Jaejoong embraced him. Yunho, on the other hand, was looking somewhere else. “Yah Yunho! Where are you looking?!” Jaejoong smacked him. “Isn’t that Yoona’s friends?” he gestured at them. “Yeah, why?” Leeteuk said as he also looked at them, focusing on Taeyeon who was laughing. “What’s the name of the girl with blonde hair and milky skin? She’s beautiful. ” Yunho pointed at Taeyeon’s direction. “Yah! Stop that! Not her! I mean not them! As what I’ve said, they’re like a sister to me so hands off.” He then smacked Yunho in the head. “Seems like you’re interested in one of them.” Yoochun smirked at Leeteuk upon noticing him glancing with Taeyeon.

One by one, their relatives and other friends started to arrive. “Are you still in a fight with Jess?” Leeteuk said as he sat beside Yoona. “I tried to befriend her but she just brushed me off. Besides, she’s the reason why I’m…” her eyes suddenly widen upon seeing a familiar person. “What is he doing here?” She suddenly mumbled. “Teuk!” Heechul said as he hugged him. “Yoona.” He also hugged her then faced Leeteuk again. “I brought here the person you wanted to see.” He gestured towards Donghae.

“Annyeong.” He bowed to the Park siblings. “Yoona, accompany me around. I don’t know many people here.” Heechul said to Yoona. “Oppa, there are only few invited guests and you’re familiar with our family. But since you asked me to, I’ll be willing to be your company today.” Yoona smiled at him and they both left leaving Donghae and Leeteuk. Donghae was awed upon seeing Yoona smile, which he misses very much.

“So you’re Donghae.” Leeteuk said when they were left alone. “Yes, I am. Nice to meet you, hyung.” Donghae shook hands with him. “You’re the one who stole my sister’s heart. I heard that you made her cry.” Leeteuk seriously said which stiffened Donghae. “I’m sorry about that. God knows how really I am remorseful of what I did. I will do my best to make her back.” Donghae replied. “I’m sure you do. Just don’t make her cry again or you’ll regret ever meeting me.” Leeteuk then laughed afterwards.

“Yoona, how are you?” Heechul said as they were walking around the backyard. “I’m fine oppa.” Yoona smiled back. “I’m sorry if I brought Donghae with me. Leeteuk wants to meet him.” Heechul uneasily said. “It’s okay with me.” Yoona smiled again. “Oppa, why are you tensed up? I’m not used to you like that.” She said as she laughed at him. “Oh, really?” He then messed her hair. “Oppa!!!” Yoona shrieked at him as he laughed.

“Hey Donghae.” Jessica smiled upon seeing him. “Hey.” Donghae smiled back. “What are you doing here? Are you and Yoona…?” She didn’t finish the question hoping her thoughts were wrong. “Anniyo.” Donghae shook his head. “Leeteuk hyung invited me here so Heechul tagged me along.”  Jessica felt relieved after hearing that. “Well. If you don’t plans after, let’s go watch a movie. There are new good movies that are now showing.” She smiled as she offered. Donghae looked at Yoona’s direction before answering. “Jess, that’s a very good offer.” Jessica smiled upon hearing him. “But I have to talk to Yoona. I’m sorry Sica but now I realized that you’re only just a friend to me. What we have before, was all in the past now. I am now sure that Yoona is the person I want to spend my whole life with. But can we still be friends?” Donghae took out his hand for her. Jessica was hurt but she didn’t let it show. She swallowed a lump in before she shook hands with him. “I’m happy for you.” Jessica plastered a smile on her face but she was teary-eyed. Donghae then left and went to where Yoona was.

“Yoona, can I talk to you?” He asked while Heechul and Yoona were interrupted by him. Heechul looked at her to assure if she’s okay with it. She smiled in return. “Okay. I’ll just go talk to Leeteuk. Call me if this person harms you.” He stood up and tapped Donghae’s shoulder. “This is your last chance.” He mumbled at him as Donghae nodded in response. He then sat beside Yoona. “Hey.” He greeted at her. “Hey.” She greeted back. There was a total silence between them again. “I’m just making this short. I just want to tell you that you’re the one I chose and I will do everything to have you back in my life again. Even if it means that I have to wait for you, I will do it. You’re the one I love and God knows how I want to turn back the time. Will you accept me again?” He looked at her eyes waiting for the answer. “Let’s see. Depends on what you do.” Yoona smiled brightly at him. “But there’s no assurance here.” “It’s okay. As long as I get to see you again.” He then pinched her nose making Yoona wince in pain. “Yah!!!” She said as she smacked him.

 

“Yoona, who was that guy you’re talking with earlier?” Mrs. Park asked as they were wiping the plates. “Oh, he’s Donghae. He’s a friend of mine.” Yoona replied. “I hope your just friends. I hope you didn’t forget what we told you. No boyfriends. You should study first. I don’t want it to happen again.” Mrs. Park said as she looked at Yoona. “Yes, omma.” She sighed. She thought her mother would forget everything now that her brother woke up. But she was wrong. For her mother, she’s still the same as before; the immature, brat girl.

 

It was Sunday when Yoona decided to travel to Daejeon. Yuri and Seohyun accompanied her.

“Thank you for the cake. Take care on the way there. Annyeong!”  Hyori bid farewell. After 2 ½ hours, they finally arrived.

“How are you going to approach her Yoona?” Seohyun asked as soon as they stepped out of the bus.

“We’re going to the store she’s working at.” Yoona then took out the information and looked around for someone to ask. “Excuse me halmeoni, do you know where this noodle house is located.” Yoona showed the piece of paper. “Oh! It’s Mi Sook’s. Just go straight ahead. Turn right after three blocks.” The old lady instructed. “Khamsamnida halmeoni. Take Care. Annyeong.” The three waved goodbye and went on their own way. Upon reaching the store, they asked a passenger to make sure.

“Excuse me. Is Lee Mi Sook working here?” Seohyun asked the guy. “Yes, actually she owns this store.” The guy replied. “Thank you.” They said and went inside.

*Will Yoona see Donghae’s mother? What will his mother’s reaction be? Will there be a second chance for them? Will her parents approve of them?

 Look out for the next chapter! Please share your thoughts, comments and suggestion on this chapter. I wanted to know all of it so that I would be aware if you like this chapter or not. It would also help me improve the story. Khamsamnida! ^^ Thank you for all your support! Thank you also for my new subscribers. I hope you’ll love and enjoy the story! :)