You have to draw the line

If i gave you my heart

 

“Victoria!!” Seohyun exclaimed as she went beside Yoona. “Why did you do that?”

“You should’ve listened to her explanation first.” Yuri also said as they went beside them.

“What for? The picture states it clearly. I thought you’re my friend Yoona. I trusted you with him. You said he’s just confused and that there is still a possibility that we’ll reunite. I thought you’ll help me but you lied. You’re dating him behind my back. How can you do this to me?” Victoria said as tears were going out.

“I’m not lying. Nickhun and I are not dating.” Yoona replied trying to convince Victoria.

“How can you explain this Yoona? Are you saying these are photoshopped!?” Jooyeon said as she showed them the pictures on her phone.

“Snapped out of it Jooyeon. Why are you like this!?” Yuri retorted back at her.

“Let her explain first. You should believe our friend.” Seohyun said as she calm the tension among them.

“Friend? We don’t know if we can still believe her after all of this.” Hwayoung said as she looked at Yoona from head-to-toe.

“Victoria, I’m sorry. You have to believe me.” Yoona pleaded but Victoria just shrugged her off.

“Come on Yoona. Let’s go back to your seat. It’s not worth it.” Seohyun said as she pulled her towards her seat.

“You don’t need to explain to those plastics.” Yuri said as she went along them after glaring at Victoria and the others. There were more glares and curses that were pierced to Yoona throught out the day especially during lunch break.

“Yoona, I’m sorry you have to go through this. I don’t know that someone was taking photos of us.” Nickhun said upon meeting Yoona along the hallway. “I should’ve kept distance so that you won’t get scandalized.” There were students looking at them while murmuring, waiting for something to happen.

““Nickhun I think we should not add fuel to the fire.” Yuri gestured at the spectators.

“It’s okay. We don’t know we’re being framed up. We’re still friends don’t worry.” Yoona smiled as she tapped Nickhun’s shoulder.

“You’re right. We shouldn’t prove anything. We’re innocent. We know we’re just friends and nothing more. Only people with dirty minds will think otherwise. People with little minds believes rumors easily.” Nickhun spoke out loud for others to hear. Yoona smiled at him. “Thanks.” She said then left.

 

Of course she didn’t escape from the scrutiny of people especially, Nana, Uee and Hyoyoung. She was glared at by Hyoyoung’s friends while Hyoyoung was just low-spirited. She heard curses from Uee and also her group of friends but she just ignored it. She’s used to it. She has heard worst before but it hurts her this time because she’s innocent. She was washing her hands in the restroom when Nana came. She glared at Yoona upon seeing her then went to the sink beside her. Yoona then decided to leave so as to avoid an argument between them.

“Why are you leaving early Yoona? Are you avoiding me?” Nana said as she washes her hands.

“No, I’m just done here.” Yoona said as she looked back at her.

“Oh! Do you still remember what we talked about here before? Maybe you were laughing your out while you saw me crying.” Nana said as she faced Yoona. “I thought you were sincere back then. Turns out it was just a good show.”

“That never crossed my mind at all.” Yoona replied but Nana just looked at her coldly. “I have to leave now.”

“Okay. Well I hope that you still remember what I told you.” Nana said as she smirked at Yoona. “Didn’t you remember I told you that I’ll make that girl, who stole Donghae away from me, suffer?” Yoona stiffened upon hearing her.

“Good bye Yoona. See you around school.” Nana smirked at her. Yoona smiled back and left her. She hurriedly went back to the room. She felt her heart beat fast as she sat back on her chair.

 

“Well… Well… Well… If it isn’t the Queen Bee.” Gyuri said as she blocked Yoona’s way. “Yeah. So who are you meeting today? Heechul oppa? Nickhun? Or Donghae? Or are you meeting all of them? Such a !!” Nicole smirked at her. “Who would’ve thought there was a underneath all of that? You fooled all of us. You’re such a good actress.” Hara also said as she went towards her. “Good job.” Hara was about to tap Yoona’s but Yoona held her hand. “Don’t touch me.” She said as she shrugged her off.

“Oooh! She’s starting to unleash her true self. What are you going to do Yoona?” Hara . Yoona didn’t respond. “Stop pretending to be all too sweet. We know your faking it.” Gyuri taunted her also.

“Yah! Stop that! Leave Yoona alone.” Yuri snapped at them. “Live your own life!”

“Instead of bothering her, why don’t you take better of yourselves?” Seohyun said then held on to Yoona to suggest that they should left. She caught a glance of Jessica smirking at her, as if she’s happy these are happening to Yoona. They were already leaving when someone called her.  “Yoona!!” She then looked back and was surprised.

 

“You shouldn’t have stopped me when I grabbed Gyuri’s hair. I swear I would make her suffer for this.” Yuri said as she straightens out her uniform and fixed her hair.

“We have to. We must not stoop down to their level.” Yoona replied as she dust off powders in her uniform.

“But their too much. This is soo immature.  What are they thinking? Their like in F4 or something? And you’re Jan Di?” Yuri scoffed. “Not a very original idea.”

“Just leave them alone. They’ll get tired of it any way. But I’ll make sure we’ll get back at them for doing this to you.” Seohyun also said as she help Yoona dust off powders in her uniform.

“Where the hell is your boyfriend anyways??” Yuri irritatingly asked. “This is the time where you mostly need him.”

“I don’t know. We haven’t had the time to contact each other since that day. I’m giving him some time to ponder.” Yoona said as she avoids looking at Yuri. Seohyun just sighed next to her.

“He should at least clear out your name from all of this.” Yuri replied as she lightly tapped Yoona’s shoulder as she comforts her.

“Yong said he didn’t go to school today. Don’t worry Yoona, everything will turn out okay. I’ll ask help from Yong to know who started all of this.” Seohyun said. “We’ll make her suffer the consequences for dragging you into this.”

“Yoona, I know this is an unsolicited advice but I think this the time where you have to draw the line. You have to make Donghae choose between you and Jessica. I don’t want to see you hurting whenever you see him. You have to move on with your life. You can’t wait for him forever.” Yuri suddenly said.

“I can’t I-I-I…” “Yoona, Yuri’s not asking you to decide right away. Of course, you have to think thoroughly about it first. I think you have to go to a quiet place and think about it.”Seohyun said towards her friend.

“You’re right. I have to reflect on what you guys said.” Yoona said as she stood up. “I have to go somewhere.” Yuri suddenly grabbed her hand as she tries to stop Yoona. “Where are you going? We have to dust off all the powders left on your uniform.”

“It’s okay. I have to talk to someone. He’s the only person who can understand me. I’m going to be fine.” Yoona smiled at her friends. “Thank you for helping me today. Annyeong. See you tomorrow!” Yoona bowed and left her friends speechless.

“I hope she would choose the right thing. I hope she would be happy.” Seohyun sighed as she looked at Yuri.

 

Yoona took the bus and sat on an empty chair. After a few minutes, a couple also rode the bus. All of a sudden it reminded her about Donghae when they were still happy.

 

*flash back*

“Are you sure you want to take the bus?” Yoona asked Donghae while they were waiting at the bus stop. Donghae nodded in response.

“How about your motion sickness?” Yoona asked again. “I’m fine. As long as I’m with you, I’ll feel safe.” Donghae sweetly said as he touched Yoona’s cheek.

All of a sudden the bus stopped in front of them. There were many passengers so they have no choice but to stand up “Kaja!” Yoona said as she held tightly on Donghae’s hand. “You’ll be fine.” She smiled sweetly to him which erased his anxiety.

“Oppa, held on the handle tightly. You don’t want to fall right.” Yoona joked as Donghae suddenly held tightly on the bus handle. She laughed at him as he tried all his best not to lose his balance. After a few minutes, she noticed he was feeling uneasy. At the same time, seats became vacant. She pulled Donghae so that they could sit. Donghae was breathing unevenly as he tried his best to control his motion sickness while he closed his eyes. Yoona noticed it so she let his head rest on her shoulder.

“I’m sorry if I dragged you into this.” Yoona said as she caressed Donghae’s cheek. “I don’t know you’ll feel like this.”

“SSshh.. It’s okay.” Donghae said as she looked at Yoona. “I know you wanted me to overcome my fear. As long as I’m with you, I will always be okay. You’re the one who gives me energy. You’re my sun that gives me shine in this darkness.”

“Thank you.” Yoona said as she kissed him in the cheek.

“ehem.” An old lady behind them suddenly interrupted.

“Mianhe.” They both bowed to her for being too munchy. They chuckled as they looked at each other.

“So are you feeling okay now?” Yoona asked as she pinched his nose. “Yah! That hurts!” Donghae exclaimed as he touched it. “So now you know how I feel whenever you do that to me.” She said as she laughed at him. “Arasso. I won’t do it anymore.” He replied as he leaned his head on shoulder again. “I feel happy and contented whenever I’m with you.” He then closed his eyes while Yoona smiled as she looked at the window. “Me too.”

 

Yoona sighed upon remembering those happy times with him. She got off the bus and went straight to the flower shop she frequently visits.

“Annyeong omeoni.” Yoona greeted the old lady upon entering the store. The old lady happily greeted her. “Annyeong Yoona-sshi. I haven’t seen you around lately.”

“Yeah eomeoni. I have been busy with school that’s why I haven’t got the chance to visit my brother.” Yoona smiled at her. The old lady nodded her head and went to arrange the flower she would usually buy. “Oh! Where is your boyfriend? Donghae right?” the old lady asked as she looked at Yoona. Yoona nodded. “He’s not with me right now.” The old lady noticed Yoona’s reaction so she knew something’s wrong between the two. The old lady didn’t ask further and just continued arranging the flower. “Here Yoona.” She handed her the flower. “Thank you eomoni. Here’s my payment.” Yoona said as she handed the money.

“Take care Yoona. I hope you and your boyfriend would fix your problem. I saw how you love each other. It’s a waste if you broke up.” The old said with concern on her eyes. “I saw how you felt happy with each other. I know its true love.”

“Okay halmeoni. I’ll keep that in mind.” Yoona smiled at the old lady. “I’ll go now halmeoni.”

“Take care Yoona. I hope you’ll come back here with Donghae with you.” The old lady smiled back at Yoona. “I hope too.” She mumbled as she left the store.

 

Yoona went to visit her brother.

“Annyeong oppa. I’m sorry if I haven’t visited you lately. I have been busy with my school project.”She said as she went beside the bed. “Here I brought you lavenders.”

“Oppa how have you been doing lately? You’re getting skinnier each time I visit you. You’re lacking with ”

She told him about everything that happened with her. She shared all the problems she’s been facing. She knew her brother would understand what she’s feeling. She knew if he he’s awake, he would help her solve all of this. He would enlighten her mind.

“Oppa.” Yoona said as she cries. “I don’t know why these things are happening to me. Is it my karma for being mean before?”

“I love Donghae so much but he can’t reciprocate it. I love him so much that it hurts me now. Apart from you, he’s the only person that knows me to well. He’s the person that gives me courage to face life. He’s the one who cheers me up whenever I feel bad. He makes me forget about my problem. He helped me regain back myself. But now that he can’t decide, I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel that I can’t move on with my life. Why do I have to lose him too? Oppa. Please wake-up. I know you can help me.  Don’t you know how much I need you; how much we need you? The doctor gave us one week remaining. Please you’re stronger than this. I don’t know what I would do if I lose you too. Oppa please. Please!” Yoona cried and cried as she held on her brother’s hand. Suddenly she felt Leeteuk’s hand move. “Oppa?” she blinked as she looked at her brother. All of a sudden, Leeteuk’s body convulsed. He was shaking rapidly.

“Nurse! Nurse!!” she exclaimed as she touch the call button. “Oppa! Held on longer! Don’t let go!!”

“Miss move aside. The doctor will examine him.” the nurse said as she move Yoona away.

“Oppa!!!” Yoona exclaimed as she cries.

*Will Yoona let Donghae go? What would happen to Leeteuk? Will he finally wake-up? Or is it the end for him?

Look out for the next chapter! Please share your thoughts, comments and suggestion on this chapter. I wanted to know all of it so that I would be aware if you like this chapter or not. It would also help me improve the story. Khamsamnida! ^^ Thank you for all your support! Thank you also for my new subscribers. I hope you’ll love and enjoy the story! :)