The hero is unveiled

If i gave you my heart

 

“Oppa!!” Yoona yelled upon seeing him. “Heechul oppa!”  Heechul looked at her and he hasn’t seen Taecyeon got up and punched him hard. Taecyeon was much bulkier than him so he was pinned to the ground. Yoona tried to help him but she’s still weak from the hits Taecyeon did to her. She screamed for help and was then surprised upon seeing Donghae appear out of nowhere and also thumped Taecyeon. Shindong and Hangeng also appeared and helped Donghae with Taecyeon. Yoona, on the other hand, ran towards where Heechul was.

“Oppa. Are you alright?” Yoona said as she wiped off bloods coming out on the side of his lips. His eyes were swollen from the beating up. But Heechul just smiled at her and gestured an okay sign.

“Yoona, are you alright?” Donghae said as he went beside Yoona. “I’m okay. We should prioritize Heechul oppa. He’s the one who suffered much.” She said without looking at him and totally focusing on Heechul.

“Oppa, let me help you stand up. We should take you to the clinic.” She then assisted him.

“Argh.” He complained as he stands up. “Donghae, take Taecyeon to the police station. I’ll follow right after.”

Donghae also helped her but then she brushed him off. “How about you?  You’re also bruised and your dress is torn.” Donghae then eyed her tattered clothing with her bra exposed. Yoona tried to fix it but it was no use. “It’s okay. I’ll call Leeteuk oppa once I get there.”

Donghae sighed and then he took off his jacket and placed it over to Yoona. “Hangeng, you should go with them. I’ll come with Shindong to take Taecyeon to the police.” He then went over to Taecyeon and held tightly on his shoulder.

Before separating ways with the others, Donghae looked back and called Yoona. She then also looked back. “I’m glad you were not harmed. I’m sorry for not coming early enough. This would not have happened.” He then looked at her with remorse and went on with his way.

 

They arrived at the police station but Taecyeon didn’t show some guilt over what he did.

“Attempted , three counts of physical injury, illegal possession of drugs and also selling it. Ok Taecyeon, you’re still young but you already have multiple cases filed against you. What are you doing with your life?” The police officer said as he shook his head in disbelief.

“I’m just doing what I have to do.” He said as if he’s not concerned with it.

“How dare you do that to her!?” Donghae blurted out to Taecyeon. He was about to punch him again but Shindong restrained him. “How can you hit Jessica and attempt to Yoona??? Are you still a human!?”

On the other hand, Taecyeon just laughed at him. “That was nothing compared to what you did to me. You stole Jessica away from me. Plus I haven’t got to taste your girlfriend. What a waste.” He said with a sly smile.

“I swear I should have killed you a while ago!!” He fumingly said to him. “You claim you love a Jessica. But what did you do to her? You beat her up whenever you feel jealous. Is that what you call love?” He then tried to calm himself before speaking again. “That’s not love; that’s a selfish act. And now you want to get me through Yoona. How can you do that to an innocent person; who’s out of this issue?”

“Don’t say that. She’s not innocent like what you think she is. You don’t know all the things she did before.” Taecyeon replied while he gritted his teeth.

“I know all of it but she has changed. For God’s sake! EVERYBODY CHANGES, TAECYEON!!!” Donghae said again with fury. “Don’t you know how much she has gone through because of that night? The night where you threatened her. Yoona hasn’t been the same thanks to you and now you came back doing it all over again.”

“Don’t preach out to me like you’re a saint. I know you have hurt her too. You forgot her existence whenever you’re with Jessica. Don’t forget you were the one that shattered her into pieces when she caught you kissing. So don’t lecture me about hurting Yoona because I believe we’re just the same.” Taecyeon spoke which silenced everyone.

All of a sudden, Jessica also came to the police station. “Donghae, what happened?” She worriedly said. She then saw Taecyeon and was frightened by his presence.

“So we meet again my love.” Taecyeon said as he sly at her. “Did you miss me?”

“In your dreams.” Jessica was disgusted with him. She can’t tell if he’s still the same boy she used to love. The guy in front of her is a totally different person.

“Off you go to your new cell, boy. We’ll get in touch with your parents to let them know you’re in here.” The officer said as he assisted him to his prison cell. Taecyeon’s face changed upon hearing that.

“No please. Not my parents. Don’t tell them I’m in here.” He then pleaded at the officer. “Jessica, help me.” He begged her but Jessica was firm with her stand. “You’re parents are the only people that can help you right now, Taec.” He was then placed in his cell while he still pleads. But no one’s listening to him anymore.

 

After filing her report, Jessica saw Donghae outside the station sitting by the stairs. She then sat beside him. “I’ve heard the news. Where is Yoona now?” Jessica asked him.

“She’s still probably at the hospital. Heechul was badly hit and Yoona was almost . If I came earlier, this wouldn’t have happened.” He said as he buried his head in his hands.

“Don’t say that Donghae. It’s not your fault.” Jessica then comforted him. “It is. And he’s right; he and I are the same. We’ve hurt Yoona. I’ve shattered her too because of that kiss.” He said as tears fell out of his eyes. “I never should have done that.”

Guilt also washed over Jessica. She knew she was the one who initiated it and it was all her fault why Yoona broke up with him. “I just want to say how sorry I am. When I returned and I saw you, I thought we could start anew. I thought by kissing you, it would let us know who we really loved.”

“Well, Sica, it’s too late. I’ve already lost her. You know, since you came back, I kept asking myself. When everything is okay and settled, the person from your past has to come back. And then I thought, maybe they came back to make you realize how much you’ve changed; how much you’ve moved on. Jessica, I think you came back to remind me not of what I’ve lost, but what I have right now. And how stupid I am to let her go like that.” Donghae then stood up from his seat and went on with his way while Jessica was left crying.

 

I know all of you are heartbroken by what happened because I was too! T_T Why does it has to be too late for Donghae to realize that? Poor Yoona. I hope she would stay strong after this and hope it would all end well.

Few more chapters and it’s the end of this fic. I hope you wouldn’t miss the remaining chapters and we’ll all find out who among them would Yoona end up with. It makes me sad ending this story. T_T But don’t lose hope, I’ll find an inspiration to write a new fic about them again. Hope y’all will look forward to it! ^^

My dear readers, COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH LOVED AND HIGHLY APPRECIATED.Khamsamnida!

By the way, I used some lines from “Paano na kaya” again. :) credit to its writer.