Room 3-D

If i gave you my heart

 

“Hey. I’m going home early; I can’t come with you guys. I have to do something.” Seohyun said as soon as the bell rang.

“Okay. Take care.” Yuri replied.

“Take care.” I said. She then nodded and hurriedly went outside. Maybe she has an important thing to do.

“Come on.” Yuri said as soon as she finished packing her things. I nodded.

We were outside the school grounds when she remembered something.

“Ah! I have to give my gift to Jong Hyun!” Yuri exclaimed as she remembered.

“Can we go back?” she asked. I agreed since I know this is really important to her.

We went back and looked for them but they’re nowhere to be found. We then saw Jong Hyun at the stairs.

“Hey! You’re here!” Yuri said as we found him.

“Hey! What brings you here?” he asked back.

“Here is the gift I bought back from my trip to the Philippines.” Yuri said as she handed a big box to him.

“Thank you. You shouldn’t have bothered.” Jong Hyun replied. Yuri then blushed.

“It’s okay.” She replied.

“Hey, where are Yonghwa and Donghae?” Yuri asked as soon as she noticed he was alone. I was curious too.

“Yonghwa left early while Donghae was tasked to clean their room.” He answered.

“Oh! I see.” Yuri replied then looked at me.

“Yoona, Can you please give this to Donghae? I’ll just wait for you downstairs.” Yuri then said to me. I looked at her wondering why she’s requesting all of a sudden.

“Please?” she added. Her eyes were gesturing towards Jong Hyun. I laughed; realizing that she wants me to leave them alone to talk.

“Okay.” I finally answered. She smiled at me. I smiled back as she handed it to me.

I went upstairs and walked towards room 3-D. I was slowing my pace as I went near their room. I think Yuri asked me to do this so that I could also talk to him. She’s such a sly. What would I say to him? I’m feeling nervous. This is the first time I’ll talk to him again after that night. What would he say to me? Do I need to tell him my feelings now? But what if he ignores me? I took a deep breath and then opened the door.

 

I was so shocked by what I saw that I let out a gasp. I dropped the gift Yuri asked me to give to him. I was like poured with cold water. I wanted to run away but my feet won’t work with me. I was still looking at what’s in front of me. I saw him but he wasn’t alone. He was with Nana again. I wouldn't have been this surprised if they were just talking. But they were actually kissing in a way that I shouldn’t have seen. She was sitting on Donghae’s lap while they kiss passionately. They stopped as soon as they heard me.

“I’m sorry. I should have knocked first.” I said as I pick-up Yuri’s gift. I was trying hard not to cry. I then left the room as fast as I can.

“Yoona!” I heard him call my name but I ignored him. I run down the stairs and I saw Yuri.

“He’s not there.” I said as I give her the gift.

“Really? I’m sure he was there.” Jong Hyun uttered.

“What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” she asked.

“Nothing.” I lied. “I have to go home. My mom called me.”

Then I hurriedly left. I know I didn’t fool Yuri but I need to get away here as much as possible. I don’t want to see him. I need to get away from this pain. As soon as I was away from the school, I slowed my pace but I was still crying. I stopped by a bench and sat there crying. I knew this would happen sooner. When I saw him at that coffee shop, I was about to talk to him but I noticed something.

 

*Flashback*

“I don’t know how to start. I’ve never felt like this to anyone.” I thought as I hold my phone. After that night, I always convince myself to talk to him but I don’t know what to say.

Suddenly my mom knocked on my door.

“Yoona, could you please go to the mart and buy me these things? I’ll cook for the nurse who always look after your oppa.” She said as I opened the door.

“Okay omma.” I replied then she handed me a small paper.

I was walking back from the mart when I passed by a coffee shop. I went inside and bought a drink and cake I was craving for. I was waiting for my drink when I saw him. He was sitting alone at the table. He was reading something so I know he didn’t notice me. I was arguing in my mind whether to come up and talk to him or just ignore him. When I finally worked up the courage to talk to him, I got up from my sat and went towards him. Suddenly I heard someone call his name.

“Donghae!” Nana said as she went near him. He looked up to her.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” She said then gave him a kiss. I was surprised. I didn’t know he and Nana are together. Didn’t he just confess to me a couple of days ago? And now he has a girlfriend!? What’s with him!?! Was it all a lie?!

Suddenly the waiter called my name. “A drink for Miss Yoona.” He exclaimed.

Donghae was startled by hearing my name. I hurriedly turned away and went towards the counter. I got my order then left.

 

I knew they’re in some kind of a romantic affair but witnessing it right at my face was a punch in my stomach. I know I shouldn’t be hurting because it’s my entire fault. He hasn’t heard back at me after he confessed. He concluded easily. Now I can’t tell my feelings any more. He now has a girlfriend. I just let him go like that. I experienced first love and now my first heartache. Even though I know I should stop crying, my heart still mourns and my eyes kept on pouring it all out. Suddenly, I felt someone near me.

“Take this. You shouldn’t cry here.” Someone said. I looked up and saw….


* Who did Yoona saw? Why is Donghae with Nana? Are they in a relationship? What will now happen between Yoona and Dongahe? Will they ever be together? There's something fishy between Yonghwa and Seohyun.

Find out soon! Please share your thoughts and comments! Khamsamnida! ^_^

Next chapter: At the bridge