Heartbreak of a good boy

If i gave you my heart

The guy's POV

 

I saw this girl from the party last August. She was different from the last time I saw her. She was so happy and full  of confidence before and now she's sad and crying. I talked to her. She told me her brother and her friend is in coma because of her. I wanted to comfort her and talk to her all day long but her friend interrupted us and said they have to go. Once again, I tried to tell my name but it was interrupted.

"No problem. By the way, I'm......" then her phone ringed.

"Donghae." I sighed.

 

After a few minutes, the girl I was going to meet up arrived. She dressed beautifully and even wore make-up.

"Hi oppa! Sorry I'm late." Bora said. " What do you want to talk about?"

"Well.. I have to tell you something. See, I hope your happy this past two weeks." I said then she looked at me in the eyes.

"Yes oppa! I'm very happy!" She said smiling then kissed me.

"Wait..." I interrupted her.

"What? Is something wrong?" she asked.

"Let's break up."

"What!?! Why!?!" She exclaimed. I can see tears forming in her eyes.

"You're not exciting anymore. I'm bored whenever I'm with you. So let's end it."

"WHAT!?! What are you talking about!?!  I HATE YOU!!" She shouted then slapped me hard on the face then she walked away. Damn it hurts. Better end it before something happens. I took my phone and searched for her name.

"Oppa! How are you! I was about to call you." said Sunhwa on the other line.

"Listen. We have to talk. Let's meet at the coffee shop near you."

"Okay oppa! See you there!"

 

"Dang Donghae! You broke up with two girls in one day!?" Jungshin said.

"You should have told Sunhwa to slap you at the other side of your face so that it would be even." Yonghwa teased.

"Whatever dude! They're just so boring!" I said while I drink.

"Hey Jungshin! How are you with Sooyoung?" asked Heechul.

"We're fine! still together" replied jungshin. "She's fun to be with."

"I remember, I was about to hook you up with Sooyoung's friend but she moved out. " Jungshin  added." She's pretty and smart like Jessica minus the boring part."

"I don't care plus I knew a lot of girls I can hook up with."

"Still can't get over her huh?" Yonghwa teased again.

"Dude! It's her loss not mine. Move on!" I Just don't like it when they brought up that topic again. Can we all just move on?

"So I heard you have to transfer school." Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah. My father have to move to forget and stuff. I also have to transfer before they kick me out of school."

"He still can't over your mom. You're so like him." Yonghwa teased again. What the hells wrong with this guy!? All of his side comments really irritates me.

"Shut the hell up Yonghwa" I just said. i don't want to start a fight tonight.

"Any way, you'll enjoy our school Donghae. There are many pretty girls." Jong Hyun said. "Right Yonghwa?"

"Right. Our school needs a new pretty boy like you." Yonghwa added.

"Stop talking. Let's get some action! Come on, Let's dance! There are so many beautiful girls here!" exclaimed Heechul.

"I'll pass. I'll just stay here." I don't feel like partying tonight plus my face hurts from all that slapping.

 

As I look at the scene in front of me, I realized it was a familiar one. Like it was in the party.

*Flashback*

I went outside because I felt suffocated with all those people inside. I suddenly heard someone shouting and saw a car drove fast. I hurriedly went inside and search for her. I was afraid a fight might broke out soon. I went to our table but she's not there. I searched for her on the dancefloor but she's not there. I saw Sungmin and asked him.

"Hey! Have you seen Sica?" I asked him. 

"I think she went over there." Sungmin said while gesturing towards the hallway.

"Thanks!" I said and headed towards the hallway. As I was about to turn right on a corner, I heard voice.

 

"So what do you want to talk about?" she asked someone.

"I never knew you're invited also. So you have a boyfriend now, huh?" the familiar voice responded.

"Yes  and he's here."she responded."Why are you asking?"

"You've finally moved on now." he said. "What about me?"

"Taec! Remember you're the one who left me for that girl in your new school!" she responded again.

"Jess. We were never together. I just courted her. You know you're the only one. I was just hurt because you have to move away and leave me." the guy replied. When I heard him say that, I want to go to them and hit the guy but my feet don't want to cooperate. I feel like they're glued to the ground.

"You know I still love you but I got a boyfriend now!" Jessica exclaimed. " I can't leave him! He would be miserable."

"It's okay. We can figure this one out." he replied then he kissed her. That's when I went out and punched him hard. I grabbed the guy and saw his face. He was the one the girl talked to earlier. Then I punched him again.

"Stop it! Stop it! Please!" Jessica shouted.

"How dare you!!!" I shouted to both of them . I stormed out of the place and Jessica followed me. I also heard Jungshin call my name.

"Donghae! Donghae! Wait!" Jessica shouted.

"What!? What do you want to say!? I heard it all!" I shouted back at her and saw her crying.

"I'm so sorry. I love him. He was the one I was talking about before." she said.

"So what about me? huh Jessica? What about me???" I responded.

"I'm sorry......" she said then she cried.

I left and drove as fast as I can. I need to stay out of her. I want to move away. I want to drive  as far as I can till my heart is numb from this pain. First my mom and now her. All of them hurt me. All I did was to love them but they still left me. That's it! No one is going to mess with me again. i don't want to end up like my father. He still can't move on. I have to be strong and move on. I have to be the one to broke up first before they broke up with me. Then I called someone, I've never called before.

"Hey Donghae! What's up bro!? So why did you called!? This is a first!" asked Yonghwa on the other line.

"Hey. Let's go out! let's have some fun!" I replied.

"You!?! So is the good boy finally coming out of his shell now!?" Yonghwa replied.

"Let's just meet up. Okay?" i just responded.

"Sure! Sure! I'm here two blocks away from Junghin's house."

"Okay. I'm on my way."