Now is the time to say something

If i gave you my heart

 

“Yoona? What happened?” Their mother said as she saw Yoona waiting outside the operating room.

“I don’t know. I was talking to him when suddenly he convulsed. He started shaking so I called the doctor.” Yoona replied as she hugged her mother.

“How long have passed since the doctor got in?” her father asked also as he pepped through the glass door.

“It has been ten minutes.” She replied. “They said they have to remove something in his brain.”

“Oh God! Please guide him.” Her mother said as she fell into a silent prayer. One by one their relatives came. She spotted Jessica but she didn’t acknowledge her presence. She doesn’t want to argue with her at this time.

“Unni.” Krystal said as she hugged Yoona. “I hope oppa will be alright.”

“Me too.” Yoona said as she hugged her back.

After a few hours, the doctor went out of the Operating room. “Doctor, How’s my son.” Mrs. Park said as soon as the doctor stepped out.

“Good news. The blood clot in his brain was removed. He will hopefully regain consciousness in the next twelve hours. ” The doctor smiled at them.

“Will he surely wake-up after the surgery?” Mr. Park asked as worry is seen through his face. “About 75%. There’s nothing else we can do but wait for him to awaken. He’ll need your prayers to keep him strong.”

“Oh. Thank you.” Mrs. Park shook hands with the doctor so as Mr. Park. There were praises heard among them. Soon Leeteuk was transferred to his room once again.

“Go home Yoona. You have classes tomorrow. Don’t worry we’ll keep you updated.”Mrs. Park said as she sat beside Yoona. “You can go back tomorrow.” Mr. Park said as he kissed Yoona in the forehead.

“Alright appa, omma. Update me if oppa wakes up.” Yoona then hugged the both of them.

“Don’t worry hyung, we’ll drive Yoona home.” Her uncle said. “Let’s go unnie.” Krystal said as she grabbed her by the arm. “He’ll be awake tomorrow. I have a strong feeling about this.”

“Annyeong uncle, auntie. Take care on your way home. Bye Krystal. Jessica.” Yoona smiled at them without looking at Jessica. “Annyeong unnie.” Krystal waved back then they drove away.

 

Yoona was about to open the gate when she saw the familiar car.

“Isn’t that Donghae’s?”Yoona thought to herself. She shrugged it off and went inside. She was surprised upon seeing Donghae sitting in the front porch; more like sleeping already. She went towards him and started to poke him.

“Uhm. Donghae? Donghae. Donghae.” She said as she wakes him up. Suddenly, he slowly opened his eyes. He was then shocked upon seeing her. He jolted upright.

“Oh! You came home already.” He said as he scratched his head. “Uhm. What are you doing here? Why are you waiting outside?” She asked. “I heard about the news so I decided to come here. But the maid said you were not home yet and you’re at the hospital. I asked her if I can wait here outside the porch.” He replied as he scratched his head again.

“How are you? I’m sorry if that happened. I don’t know why that person is doing this to you. Don’t worry; I will clear your name. I don’t want you to suffer because of this.” He said. “Thank you.” Yoona replied, touched by his gesture. There was a pause between the two of them. Yoona felt the longing she had for him. It’s been weeks since they cooled off. She misses his presence, his tender love for her. It’s just saddens her that Donghae hasn’t been the same. And of course, Donghae was also feeling like that. He also misses the way she smiles at him. The way his heart beat fast whenever she’s with him. It saddens him that he was the one who caused them to drift apart.

“Uhm. I will go now so that you can rest. You must be tired.” Donghae said as he waved goodbye. “It was nice seeing you again.” “Okay. Take Care.” Yoona replied then went towards the door.

Donghae sighed as he closed the gate. He knows it’s his fault that’s why Yoona is acting like that towards him. It pains him looking at her like that. He was about to drive away when he saw Yoona opened the gate.

“Yoong?” he said as he opened the door. “Do you need…?” He was cut off by when Yoona embraced him. “Donghae.” She said as she hugged him tightly. She was crying hard. He held on to her as he calm her down. “Sushh.” He said as he rubbed Yoona’s back, letting her cry it all out.

“Can you please stay here for the night? I need someone to talk to.” She said as she let her head rest on his chest. “Please?” Tears were now flowing out of her eyes. “Okay. I’ll stay here with you.” Donghae said as he assisted Yoona inside the house. He sat them on the couch and let her cry and cry.

“What happened, Yoona?” he asked as he placed his arm around her. “Leeteuk oppa. He is… He’s recovered but we still have to wait for 12 hours for him to regain consciousness. I hope he would wake-up Donghae. I can’t lose him after I lost you.” She mumbled at the last words but he heard it clearly. “I don’t know why these things keep on happening to me. Is this my karma? God knows how I want to forget all the things I’ve done. But why is my past keep on haunting me? I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m scared Donghae. I’m really scared.” Tears starts forming on her eyes again.

“You don’t have to do anything. You just have to stay true to who you are. There are people who loves you just the way you are; people like me.” He said as he caressed Yoona’s cheeks.

“What?” Yoona mumbled at him. She can’t believe what he just said. “Is it true?”

“Yes, I always do and always will. I’ve told you that you’re the one I truly loves. I realized after losing you, how much important you are to me. You’re the sun that shines brightly to me. I know it’s too selfish of me but I don’t want to lose you. I love you so so much. I will do all my best to win you back; to win back your love for me.” Yoona was taken aback by what he said. “Starting from now.” He then kissed a tear that was going out of her eyes. “I won’t let you cry again. I love you.” Yoona cried again as she hugged Donghae. “I love you too.” She responded then rested her head and was soon off to dreamland with a smile on her face.  “I will set everything right tomorrow.” He said as he caressed Yoona’s face.

 

Yoona woke-up the next day with a smile on her face. She dreamed she was with Donghae all throughout the night. Sad was then present on her face as she realized it was all just a dream. She sighed as she prepared herself for school. She was on her way to school when her phone rang.

“Yoona!!! Where are you?”Yuri shrieked over the phone.

“I’m on my way. I just got out of the bus. Why?” she asked as she sensed some urgency on Yuri’s voice.

“You have to hurry up!”

“Why? What happened?!” She was alarmed by Yuri.

“Nickhun decided to stood up for you. He will clear out your name.”

“He did? Why ”does he have to.

“He did that to protect you from them.”Seohyun replied this time. “You have to go to hurry or else you’ll be late.”

“Okay. I’m on my way. See you at school. ” Yoona then hung up. “Nickhun never fails to help me.” Yoona thought to herself.

 

“Yoona!!” Yuri exclaimed upon seeing me. “What happened to your brother?”

“He’s still unconscious but the doctor said he will wake-up any time soon.” Yoona said as she walked with them towards their room. “Good thing. It’s been a long time since he’s been in coma.” Seohyun also said. All of a sudden someone approached them.

“Uhm Yoona. Yoona.” Someone mumbled from behind. The three were startled by him.

“Oh my God!! Yesung!!! Why do you always snuck up from behind!!” Yuri exclaimed as she calm herself.

“I’m sorry. I just want to say something to Yoona.” He mumbled shyly.

“What is it?” Yoona smiled at him which made him blush and stutter.

“Uhm. I-I-I-I just want to say that I believe in you.” He said as he looked down hiding his blush. “I know your innocent and you’re not capable of doing that. I know you’re a good person.” “Me too.” Ryeowook also chided.

“Thank you Yesung and Ryeowook for saying that. It makes me feel good that there are people who have faith in me.” She said as she tapped him on the shoulder. Smile was present in his face.

“You’re welcome. Uhm. See… see you at the room.” He said as he hurriedly left with Ryeowook. “Hi Seohyun.” Ryeowook managed to say before they left.

“I’m really fascinated with them.” Yoona smiled as she looked on their retreating back.

“So are you going straight to the hospital later?” Seohyun asked as they head to their room. “Yes. I have to be there when he wakes up.” They were about to enter the room when they saw Donghae talking to Nana seriously just the two of them.

“What’s with them?” Yuri curiously asked. The two were also thinking the same. They looked at Yoona who was also surprised. There was lump in as she eyes the two.

“Yoona, are you okay?” Seohyun said as she soothes her. “Yep, let’s go inside the bell will ring any time soon.” She then headed inside as she avoids not crying again. She just wished last night was real. Jooyeon and the others jerked as they saw them enter the room. “She’s here. Let’s go back.” They said as they avoid Yoona.

Lunch time came. While in the middle of eating, Nickhun suddenly stood up his chair which made everyone surprise. Many people are anticipating on what he’ll say; on what they would all say. Since no one involved came out to defend themselves, people are speculating.

“I have to say something.” Nickhun said but there were still murmurs around the canteen. “Can I have your attention?” he said again but there were still murmuring and whispering around. “YO!!! Everybody shut up!” Seulong and Jinwoon both yelled which made the students quiet. “Nickhun here wants to clarify something.” JoKwon said as he gestured towards Nickhun.

“I’m sorry for interrupting you but I have to clarify something. All of you here already know the issue that was brought up about me and Yoona dating. I just want you to know something straight from me. Yes the pictures you all saw was correct. It was not photoshopped or anything.” There were gasps and whispering heard throughout the canteen. “The picture is accurate but the information is incorrect. Yes, I like Yoona.” There were whispering among the students again.  Victoria was surprised as she heard him. Tears came out of her eyes. Yoona, on the other hand, was also shocked by his admission. “But we are just friends. It wasn’t the reason why Victoria and I broke up. Victoria and I grew apart. We weren’t the same as before. We rarely had the time to talk with each other and spend quality time. It was one day when I realized I don’t feel the same like it was before. So I broke up with her before I hurt her even more. Yoona was there to comfort me and talk to me whenever I’m sad and down. I then developed feelings for her. I confessed, it’s true, but she kindly declined and said we should stay as friends. She only sees me as a one and she doesn’t want to hurt Victoria’s feelings. She considers her as a friend and she don’t want it to be broken because of me. She’s not like what you think she is or what that issue says.” Nickhun looked at me; the others followed. “The Yoona I know is a very heartwarming person who thinks of the welfare of others before herself. She treasures all the people that she keeps in her heart. She’s the person anyone would want to have as a friend and especially as a girlfriend and I’m not that lucky guy.”

“I don’t know why all of you are speculating.” Yuri said as she stood up. “You don’t know the real her. You don’t know how she loves her family and friends. I can’t understand why that person has the courage to do this to her. She’s just a coward who hides behind that stupid nickname which is just a rip-off. I don’t know why many of you believed that gutless person.”

“Yoona, I think now is the time to say something.” Seohyun said as she looked at Yoona. Yoona nodded then stood up. She swallowed hard and looked around the people waiting for her to say something.

“It’s true. I was a Queen bee at my former school. It’s true that I bully every single person that I hate. It’s true that I manipulate my former schoolmates. But it all changed when my brother, I and a few friends had an accident because of me. It wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t force all of them to go with me at that party. It cost me my brother and my best friend’s life. The two of them got into coma while I was left with just wounds and bruises. I, the one who caused all of it, wasn’t hurt badly. Now my brother’s still at the hospital fighting for his life. That’s the point where I realized I need to change. I decided to leave my old life; my old school; my friends and transferred here. I made a decision to forget the past and live anew. I wanted to fix my life. I thought that if I would do it, I could save my brother and my friend. I didn’t tell it to all of you because it’s not a thing that I should be proud of. Now if me forgetting my past and living a new life is wrong, then I’m sorry. ” Yoona then left without looking back.

“Yoona!!” Nickhun exclaimed as he tried to follow her but Yuri and Seohyun stopped him. “Let her.”

 

Yoona then ran away from them. She went to a place she knew she’d be alone. She went upstairs ahead towards the rooftop. She then yelled to release all of the emotions that built up on her. She started to cry. All of a sudden she heard some company. She looked around and saw Donghae walking towards her. “Here” He said as he handed her a hanky. “Uhm. I’ll go now so that you can cry here all of you want. Don’t worry I won’t disturb you.” He said as he turned his back on her. “Thanks.”  Yoona mouthed. He turned around and smiled at her. She shyly smiled back. “You’re welcome.”

 

“I’ll get going now. See you again tomorrow.” Yoona smiled as she waved goodbye to her friends. “Okay Yoona. Take Care.” Seohyun said as she waved back. “Inform us on your brother’s condition. We’ll visit on the weekend. Annyeong.” Yuri also waved goodbye. Before they were out the school yard, they heard Nana talking with her friend Raina. “I won’t be able go home with you. Donghae wants to meet up with me. Good bye! See you tomorrow.” She waved goodbye to her friend as she smiled to herself. Yoona decided to drop by the flower shop and buy sushi for her brother. She was about to go to her brother’s room when she was astounded by her mother crying. “Yoona.” She said as she cries. Yoona dropped all of the things she was holding and hugged her mother back. “Omma what’s wrong?” she asked as tears were coming out of her eyes. “It’s your oppa.” Yoona then cried after hearing her.

*What do you think happened to Leeteuk? Did he recover or not? Why is Donghae meeting up with Nana?

Look out for the next chapter! Please share your thoughts, comments and suggestion on this chapter. I wanted to know all of it so that I would be aware if you like this chapter or not. It would also help me improve the story. Khamsamnida! ^^ Thank you for all your support! Thank you also for my new subscribers. I hope you’ll love and enjoy the story! :)