Unplanned trip

If i gave you my heart

 

It was the last day of school before Winter break. Everyone was saying farewell with each other.

“Good bye everyone! See you again next year!” Yuri exclaimed. “Seohyun, Yoona, I have to go home early. I have to prepare for our family’s trip to the Philippines.”

“Okay! Take care!” Seohyun replied.

“See you!” Yoona also said then Yuri left.

She was walking alone when she felt someone is following her. She turned around and saw Donghae.

“Are you following me!!?!” Yuri exclaimed at him.

“I’m sorry but I have to explain.” He replied.

“What!?” Yuri exclaimed again. “Please hurry. It’s cold here.”

“About the party, we really intend to text you. Jong hyun even asked Nicole to text you. We thought she did it but she did not.” Donghae explained. “She said they forgot they didn’t have your number.”

“That Nicole! Maybe she did it on purpose.” Yuri complained.

“I was telling you and Yoona about that but you don’t want to listen to me. She would always reject my calls.” Donghae said again.

“As a friend, she was hurt too you know.” Yuri replied.

“I know but can you please help me with her? Please?” Donghae begged.

“Well. If you really mean it, I can help you.” Yuri replied.

“Thank you but what will we do?” Donghae asked again.

“I have a plan.” She replied.


I woke up early today. I sighed. “What will I do today?” I got up and took a shower then prepared my breakfast. After that I realized I got nothing to do and I can’t go somewhere. So I decided to clean my room and washed the clothes I wore yesterday. When I felt hungry, I made a kimbap. I was about to eat it when the phone rang.

“Yeboseyo” I said when I answered the phone.

“Yoona!” Yuri exclaimed. “I was calling you for 100x. Why aren’t you answering?”

“I left it at my room and I was doing some chores.” I replied.

“Where are you?” she asked me again.

“At the living room, why? Where are you? ” I answered.

“I’m with Seohyun. We’re here outside of your house.” She said then I heard a car honking. “Open the gate!” I rushed outside forgetting to wear my coat which was a bad idea since it was freezing outside. I opened the gate and I saw them got outside the car. I saw there were luggages in the car.

“Why are you here? I thought your having a vacation in the Philippines? I asked her as soon as we were inside.

“That’s what I thought too.” Seohyun replied. “I was feeding my cat when she suddenly barged in the house ordering me to pack my things and go with her.”

“Really? Where are you going?” I asked them.

“The question is, where are we going? You’re coming too Yoona that’s why we came here.” Seohyun corrected me.

“Me? How come?” I asked them. Are they joking? They knew my parents wouldn’t allow me.

“I want to spend my Winter break with you so didn’t go with them. I’m always spending it with them so I figured I want to change it this year.” Yuri explained.

“You know I can’t come. My parents wouldn’t allow me. And my brother is still in the hospital so I can’t go anywhere I want.” I reasoned.

“Relax. I knew you would say this so I called your mom yesterday. I even went to the hospital last night to ask for permission personally.” She explained again. Is that true? But why?

“Really? They allowed me?” I asked her still can’t believe it since they wouldn’t allow me before without my brother.

“Yes. They said it’s about time to let you have a good time. But they told me not to go overboard so I won’t.” She said. “Go pack your things.”

“Wait! Where are we going? I have to know first before I pack my things.” I asked Yuri as I was waiting at the stairs.

“We’re going to my family’s vacation house in Gucheon-dong Valley near Deogyusan Resort.” She replied.

“Okay!” I said then packed my things.

“Yoona! Let’s bring your kimbap!” Seohyun exclaimed as I was going down the stairs.

“Sure.” I replied. “Who are we going with?” I asked Yuri as I rode on the car.

“She said it’s just the three of us but I doubt it.” Seohyun replied as she put on her seatbelt

“Hey! Put your seatbelt on.” She said after noticing I didn’t do it.

“I invited some friends.” Yuri answered.

“Who?” Seohyun asked her this time.

“You’ll see later.” She replied then she drove off. Our trip to Gucheon-dong was 4 hours. We arrived there in the afternoon. As we drove to the front porch, I noticed there was also a car parked outside. Maybe she invited Victoria and the others. The scenery here was so beautiful. I wish I was with my family too.

“Where are the others?” Seohyun asked again.

“Maybe they were inside already.” She replied. Then a servant went outside to help us with our things.

“Are they already here?” Yuri asked the old lady.

“Yes. They arrived here about 10 minutes ago.” She replied. Yuri went in first followed by Seohyun.

I noticed there were guy’s shoes at the front so I’m wrong about Victoria and the others.

“Who did she invite?” Seohyun said noticing it too.

“Sorry for keeping you wait.” Yuri said to her guests.

“Oh my god!” Seohyun exclaimed when she saw them. I hurriedly follow her and I was shocked too.

Jong Hyun, Yonghwa and Donghae was there sitting on the living room. An unfamiliar guy was with them. Did Yuri invite them? I thought she was mad at them?

“Surprise!” Yuri exclaimed.

“Why are they here?” Seohyun asked Yuri.

“I thought.” I spoke too.

“They said they want to make up for what they did so I invited all of you here!” Yuri exclaimed again.


* What do you thiink will happen to their trip? Will Yuri and Donghae's plan turn out well? What will happen with Seohyun and Yonghwa? Will Jong Hyun finally notice Yuri's love for him? And also who was the other guy?

Find out soon! Please do comment! Thank you! :)