Hot spring

If i gave you my heart

 

We were about to go back to the house when Yuri suddenly opened the door. She was in a hurry.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her. She seems to be worried.

“Seohyun is in the clinic.” She replied. What happened to her?

“What’s wrong?” I asked her again.

“Yonghwa said she twisted her ankle.” She answered.

“Let’s go” I replied.

“I’ll stay here.” Donghae said. I smiled at him. We went to the clinic and saw Seohyun sitting at the bed with bandage on her right foot. Seohyun said that she twisted her ankle. She said it’s her fault that’s why it happened. Yonghwa suddenly said it was really his fault but Seohyun said it was hers. Yuri and I were surprised by the turn of events. Usually they are always fighting and bickering with each other but now they’re like protecting one another. Did something happen a while ago? Is something wrong?

“Mr. Jung, you’re girlfriend can now go home.” The doctor said towards Yonghwa. He just smiled.

“Excuse me but I’m not…” Seohyun replied but Yonghwa interrupted her.

“Thank you.” Yonghwa said to the doctor. Seohyun pouted. I can see she is blushing.

“Let’s go back.” Yuri said. “Let’s go try the hot springs later.”

“Okay.” I replied. I knew I need one.

 

“We’ll just be here in the other side if you need anything.” Donghae said as we were at the lounge area.

“Can’t we just stay in one area?” Minho asked.

“Yaaa! Go over there!” Yuri shouted at him.

“Come on.” Yonghwa said then dragged Minho over the other side.

 

The hot spring relaxed my tensed muscles. It gave a calming effect. I was feeling sleepy when Yuri talked.

“So what’s with you and Yonghwa? Why are like that a while ago?” Yuri asked Seohyun.

“Nothing. Why?” she answered.

“You too aren’t normal?” Yuri asked.

“What’s normal?” Seohyun asked back.

“You’re not fighting with each other.” Yuri responded. Seohyun didn’t reply.

“Are you two friends again?” she asked her but Seohyun didn’t say anything. She instead close her eyes and smiled. I was curious too like Yuri.

“Fine! I’ll just figure it out on my own.” Yuri replied. I can tell she was really irritated. She pout her lips like an angry child. I was about to sleep again when Yuri spoke.

“Hey Yoona! Where did you two go?” Yuri asked me. I’m now the topic of discussion.

“Huh?” I said. I pretend I didn’t hear her. She rolled her eyes.

“Where did you and Donghae go?” she asked me again.

“Where did you go? The doctor said you should rest.” Seohyun worriedly said.

“Is that why you want us to leave so that two can secretly go out?” Yuri accused me.

“No!” I exclaimed. “I was at the living room when he came. He said I’ll be bored so he suggested we go try the cable cars.”

“What did you do when you were there?” Yuri asked me again.

“We just talked.” I replied. Seohyun and Yuri were very curious.

“About what?” Seohyun asked me this time.

“Uhm. About me, about him. That’s all.” I answered. I smiled thinking about the good time that we had.

“Hey! It’s the first time you talk personal stuffs with a guy.” Seohyun replied. She’s right but Nickhun also knows some stuff.

“Not really. Nickhun also know something about me.” I answered.

“Nickhun kinda likes…” Yuri said but Seohyun interrupted her.

“It’s the first time you talk to a guy that long, a single guy. If I’m not mistaken, aside from your brother, he’s the only guy close to you.” Seohyun explained. She’s right but…

“You like him!” Yuri suddenly exclaimed.

“What!?” I exclaimed back. I can feel my cheeks are hot.

“Look! You’re blushing!!” Yuri exclaimed again. Am I blushing? I haven’t blushed before. Isn’t it just because of the hot spring?

“Look! You’re blushing again!” Yuri exclaimed. She was teasing me.

“Do you like him?” Seohyun asked.

“What?” I answered back.

“Just tell us the truth.” Seohyun seriously said. I was hesitating to answer. I don’t know what to say. Do I like him? I’m not sure but….

“I kinda like him but he likes someone.” I replied. I didn’t know I would say those things. They were pressuring me.

“I knew it!” Yuri exclaimed. She was happy of what she just heard.

“But we saw him kissing Hyoyoung.” Seohyun said.

“I know but I won’t pursue or tell him. I just want to be friends.” I replied.

“We don’t know if they’re really together. They didn’t admit anything.” Yuri said.

“It’s okay, plus he already told me he likes someone.” I replied.

“Really?” Yuri asked.

“Who?” Seohyun asked at the same time.

“I don’t know. He thinks she doesn’t like her and that girl likes another too.” I explained.

“I pity him.” Yuri sadly said. “He shouldn’t have looked somewhere else. If he only knew you like him.

“I wonder who that girl is.” Seohyun said. I was curious too of whom she is. Maybe it’s one of our school mates or from his former school or maybe his ex-girlfriend.

“But he asked my help to make it up to you.” Yuri suddenly said. “That’s why we’re here.”

“What? You said you want to spend time with us!” Seohyun said, accusing Yuri.

“Why? I’m not the one he wronged.” I replied.

“I don’t know.” Yuri said. “He was begging me to help him.”

“Maybe he’s really sorry that’s why.” I quickly reasoned out.

“Maybe or maybe he…” Yuri said but she didn’t continue what she would say. She just closed her eyes thinking of something.

Why did Donghae begged Yuri to help him? Am I that hard to forgive a person? Am I becoming my old self again?


 

*Are Yonghwa and Seohyun finally friends again? Will Donghae know that Yoona likes him? What will happen on their last day?

Find out soon! Thank you for your support! Continue to read! Please do comment! Khamsamnida!