Another Visit

If i gave you my heart

 

After a few weeks, Yoona and Donghae got back together. Their relationship came back like the old times. Few arguments can’t be avoided. But at the end of the day they still managed to solve it. They would spend hours mostly at Donghae’s apartment to study for their finals. There were times that Yoona would go home late at night which makes her parents worried. They were bothered if Yoona went back to her old ways again. Meanwhile, her relationship with Jessica was still the same. They were ignoring each other as if the other one didn’t exist. But it wasn’t the case for Donghae and Jessica; there are times where Jessica would approach him whenever Yoona’s not around. But she trusts him more now so she knows it’s not a big deal.

“Yoong, where are you going again?” Leeteuk asked her upon seeing her wearing her shoes. “I’m about to head somewhere. When mom and dad ask about me, tell them I went to visit Taeyeon and the others.” “This early?” Leeteuk asked again. “Yep, Annyeong oppa.” She smiled and went out. She dialed a number after getting out of the house.

“Yoboseo?”a familiar voice said.

“Yah Lee Donghae!! Didn’t you save my number on your phone!?” She screamed at him over the phone.

“Geez. I saved it. I was sleeping that’s why I didn’t notice who was calling.”

“Why are you still sleeping at this hour!? Sleepy head!!”

“It’s because school’s over. I’m making up for the sleepless nights caused by the finals. By the way, why’d you call early in the morning?”

 “I called to ask if you have any plans today. I thought of going somewhere.”

“I’ll have a small get-together with the boys at Sungmin’s. Where are you going?”

“Remember what you promised before?”

“I promised what?”

“You said we’ll go to Daejeon after the school is over. Well it’s our break already so I figured out we should go today.” Yoona happily said.

“I didn’t mean right away Yoong. We still got lots of time. Let’s go together later, okay?”Deep inside him, Donghae wants to stall their trip to Daejeon. He finds it hard to open up his heart for the idea of seeing his mother again after years of not seeing her.

“Okay.” She sighed. “Don’t go there alone, okay. Let’s do it together.”

“Okay.” “Okay, I’ll go back to sleep now. You should do it too.”

“I can’t I’ve already take my shower. I’ll just do something. Go back to sleep.”

“Okay. I love you my Yoong dear.” “I love you too Mr. Fishy.” She then hung up on him.

“But I’m already prepared.”She thought to herself upon walking back. An idea then came across her mind. “I’ll just pay Aunt Mi Sook a visit so that she’ll know Donghae wants to see her.”  She then rode a bus. After two hours, she reached her destination. “Oh! Yoona, right? Annyeong!” Jea said upon recognizing her. “Annyeong!” She bowed back. “Is Aunt Mi Sook here?” “Oh, she’s not here. She doesn’t come here every Saturday.” Jea replied. “Oh really? Can I know where to find here?” Yoona asked again. “You can find here at her house. It’s just two blocks away from here.” Jea then instructed her way. “Khamsamnida unnie!” She smiled then went on her way.

 

After two blocks, Yoona finally reached the house.  “Annyeong! Aunt Mi Sook, are you here?” Yoona called out. “Annyeong!” She called out again. After a few minutes, someone came and opened the small gate. The boy smiled upon seeing her. “Who are you looking for?” The boy asked as he slightly blushed. “I’m looking for Aunt Mi Sook. Is she here?” Yoona replied. “Oh. Eomma is inside. Come in.” He then gestured her inside the house. “Eomma, someone is looking for you. Her name is…” He then looked at her. “It’s Yoona.” “She’s Yoona.” He called out again. All of a sudden, Mi Sook came out of the kitchen. “Oh! Annyeong!” Mi Sook happily greeted her. “Are you here alone? Or do you have some company?” She then looked at the door anticipating for someone to come in. “Yep, I’m all alone.” Yoona replied which dismayed Mi Sook. “Have a seat.” Mi Sook then gestured towards the sofa. The boy also sat with them and smiled looking at Yoona. “Kai, why’d you sit also? Go and get something for her to eat.” Kai scratched his head and went towards the kitchen. “He’s my son Kai.” Mi sook said. Yoona smiled at her. “I knew it when I saw him. He resembles you auntie.”

“How’s Seoul? Where are your friends Seohyun and Yuri?” Mi Sook suddenly asked. “Seoul’s still the same; busy as always. Anyways, I came here all of a sudden. I haven’t informed them.” She smiled. “So what brings you here?” Mi Sook asked her. “I just want to thank you for teaching me. I prepared it for him after that and he was very happy. He would always ask me to cook one for him.” Mi Sook smiled upon hearing it. Yoona doesn’t need to tell who she was referring to because Mi Sook already knows who it is.

“You didn’t tell me about your relationship with him. Are you his girlfriend?” Mi Sook asked her. Yoona smiled. “Yes I am auntie.” “Oh it figures. Good thing Donghae made a right choice. I like you for him. Thank you for taking care of him while I’m not around. It feels good that someone’s there for him.” Suddenly, Kai came from the kitchen with foods. He placed it on the table and sat on the couch as he smiled at her again. “Yah Kai! How can she able to eat the cake? You forgot to bring forks.” Kai scratched his head and headed back to the kitchen again. “I’m sorry for that.” Mi Sook said. Yoona smiled in return. “It’s okay auntie. I’m used to it. Donghae’s like him. He’s forgetful at times.” Kai returned from the kitchen with forks at hand. He placed it on the table and sat on the couch again, smiling at Yoona. “Annyeong I’m Lee Jong In but you can call me Kai for short.” He said as he stretched out his hand at her. Yoona smiled and shook his hand. “Annyeong, I’m Park Yoona.” “Kai, she’s your noona. Show some manners.” Mi Sook scolded her son. “Eomma, I’m just introducing myself to this beautiful noona in front of me. Is that wrong?” He tried to reason out which made Yoona chuckle. “But she’s already taken.” Mi Sook replied which surprised him. “Noona, is that true?” He asked her. Yoona nodded in return. “Too bad.” He said in disbelief. “Just go out and play basketball with your friends. I’ll talk to her about some important stuff.” Kai shook his head before heading out of the house. “They’re really the same. They’re both smooth talkers to girls.” Yoona chuckled again.

“By the way, how’s my son? Is he doing well?” Mi Sook suddenly asked. “Yes, he is. He’s now regaining back to his old self.” Yoona replied which made Mi Sook intrigued by her answer. “Why? What happened to him?” “Well, there was a time where he was in a dark phase. He parties and drinks every night. He hook up with different girls and most of all he dropped his grades.” Yoona shivered at the thought of it. Mi Sook was also feeling the same which made her more inquisitive. “What’s the reason of it?” She asked again. “This was the time were he felt no one was there for him. His girlfriend of five years, Jessica, left him for her first love. He felt betrayed because of that. It made him recollect the time where you left them. It shattered his heart because of it. Mr. Lee and he would barely see each other so he can tell no one about his heartache. That’s the time where he turned into alcohols and partying to forget his sorrows. Then his father left also him. Donghae came home one day, seeing a letter on the dining table. Mr. Lee said he need to breath a fresh air. He wants to regain back his self. He wants to recover from the heartbreak you made on him. He went to Japan to work and he just sends money to Donghae. That’s the turning point of Donghae; it made his life crash down.”

“So I’m the one who brought pain to him. I’m such a terrible mother. I left him when he was still young and because of that it bruised his heart. I’m so ashamed of myself. How could I do that to him?” Mi Sook said as she was crying. “Auntie, it’s okay. I know you’re sorry for it. I know he’ll forgive you. He has matured now.” Yoona said as she was crying.

“How did he react to the noodles? Did he figure it out?” Mi Sook suddenly asked her. “He loved the taste. He said it brought up childhood memories. Maybe that’s the reason why he always asks me to prepare it because it reminds him of you.” Yoona encouragingly said which delighted Mi Sook. “Really? Omo! Thank you Yoona. Thank you for being there for Donghae when he felt alone. Thank you for loving him unconditionally. Thank you for exerting effort in finding me and also in making us reunited. I owe you a lot.” Mi Sook then warmly hugged Yoona which pleased her. “It’s okay auntie. I just want Donghae to be happy.”

“Aunt Mi Sook, I just want to ask you something and it’s a favor. I hope you would agree into it.” Yoona suddenly said as she holds Mi Sook’s hand. “Anything for you, Yoona.” She replied. “I want to surprise Donghae. Can you please visit him in Seoul? I know he would be very pleased to see you especially if he knows that you didn’t left with the guy and he has a full blood brother.” Mi Sook’s eyes widen upon hearing Yoona’s favor. She was thinking very hard over it.

Out of the blue, Kai entered the house. “Is it true that I have an older brother? Is appa really dead or you just made that up?” He said to his mother. “I thought you left. Were you listening to us this whole time?” Mi Sook said to him. “I was heading back to grab my ball when I heard your conversation. Eomma, why’d you lie to me? All along I thought appa was dead.” Kai said as he was teary-eyed. “I’m sorry son. I think you have to hear the whole truth now.” Mi Sook said as she hugged her son.

 

“Annyeong Yoona. Thank you for everything.” Mi Sook said as she waved goodbye to Yoona. “It’s okay auntie. Just send me a message once you decided on visiting Seoul. I’ll be glad to assist you.” She said as she entered the bus. “Annyeong noona. Please set me up with a beautiful friend of yours.” Kai also said which made Yoon laugh. “Okay, I’ll find a pretty girl for you.” She happily replied. “Take care!” They both said when the bus started to leave.

 

 

*Now that everything is clear to Mi Sook and Kai, is there a reunion happening soon? Is Jessica planning on something to get Donghae back to her? Find out soon.

Look out for the next chapter! PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ON THIS CHAPTER. I wanted to know all of it so that I would be aware if you like this chapter or not. It would also help me improve the story. Khamsamnida! ^^ Thank you for all your support! Thank you also for my new subscribers. I hope you’ll love and enjoy the story! :)