The Eternal Love

Backstage Romance

 

It only takes a single moment to fall in love, but a lifetime isn’t enough to be with you, my love.

 

26th March 2016

 

 “Concert is beginning in half an hour! Everyone standby!”

 

Luhan his lips nervously, checking his reflection once again. In half an hours time, he was going to begin his solo concert in his homeground with all the fans who loves him no matter what he did. He really wanted to give his best tonight for every single one of them out there, for he would not be who he is today.

 

“Staffs please do clear the room. Luhan has some visitors.” Luhan turned around to see the staffs leaving and Laogao led his visitors in. It was none other than his parents, his friends – Xu Feng and Guojing and his love, Bixue.

 

“Pa, ma.” He greeted his parents and his mother walked up to him with a bouquet of flowers.

 

“All the best.” His mother encouraged him before turning to his father who gave him a nod with a faint smile. He had seen the rows of flowers that his industry friends and his fans gave him. The initial worry of him not making out in this stardom caused him to lose a son, now that he had returned with such an achievement, he no longer had the heart to deny.

 

Nodding his head, Luhan felt so touched to have them here with him right now. He remembered how his parents returned the showcase tickets back then. After so many years and so many ups and downs, he finally got their blessings. That moment, he felt a lump growing at the back of his throat.

 

“How’s the rehearsal this morning?” Xu Feng asked when Luhan turned to him and they gave each other a fist pump.

 

“It was good.” Luhan choked out, covering the fact that he injured himself and had a splinter. It was a small issue and he did not want them to worry.

 

“But I heard that you injured yourself?” Guo Jing interrupted and Luhan could feel Bixue’s intense glare.

 

“What happened? Is it serious?” She walked up to him and held his arms dearly. When Luhan gave no reply, he turned to Laogao for an answer but he just shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Don’t worry guys. It was just a small cut.”

 

Everyone in the room heaved a sigh of relief, including his father. However, Bixue was still glaring at Luhan, clearly made that he did not tell her. Luhan just smiled at her sheepishly in an attempt to get away but she was not buying it. Everyone in the room sensed the atmosphere and looked at each other awkwardly.

 

“Let’s go and find our seats first.” Mr Lu broke the silence and everyone left the room one after another.

 

“I will be outside.” Laogao reassured the lovebirds before closing the door. As much as he shipped the couple, he did not want media to know about Bixue now.

 

“I am fine. It’s just a small splinter.” Luhan stretched out his hand to hug the girl into his embrace but Bixue did not hug him back. He simply held on to her and continued. “I didn’t tell you because I don’t want you to worry. You haven’t been sleeping well these two days, feeling stress about the concert with me. I didn’t want to add on to your worry.”

 

With that, Bixue’s hands slowly crept up his waist and Luhan smiled.

 

“You are not alone on the stage Luhan. You have your dancers, your friends and your family with you. All of us are standing with on the stage with you.” Bixue pulled away and pointed to his heart. “In here.”

 

Holding her hand on his heart, Luhan planted a soft kiss at the back of her hand and nodded. “After the concert ends, let’s go somewhere together. We deserve a break.”

 

Bixue nodded her head, she would go to wherever Luhan lead her to. “Just no flights.”

 

“Okay. Let’s decide on the destination tonight after I’m back?” Luhan looked at her dearly and Bixue nodded her head.

 

“I should go soon.” Bixue told him softly. As much as Luhan did not want her to leave, he knew its time for him to head for the stage too. He nodded unwillingly and loosen the embrace to have Bixue reached up and pecked his lips. “Good luck.”

 

After sending Bixue out of the door, he headed towards the stage with the taste of Bixue still lingering on his lips. He smiled to himself as the screams of his fans drew nearer. He was not alone. He has everyone with him and he never felt happier.

 

He is officially Luhan. No longer an Exo member and he has no members or any staffs. He runs his own company, handles everything himself and he is finally treating himself right. This was what he had imagined stardom would be.

The most important piece of advice that his past has given him was to enjoy life while he is living it. He will never know which moment will be the ones that he will remember and when happiness will hit him so he is just going to be open for anything at any time. He is not fretting over the the past any more but learn from it and make new memories every day.

 

Because there is only one life and one chance.

 

Tears welled up his eyes when he heard his fans screaming his names, waving at him and sang along with him. Every lightsticks that swayed in the stadium touched him. He could not control his tears when he saw his parents, Xu Feng, Guo Jing, Laogao and Bixue sitting at the VIP area, waving the same lightsticks and singing along with him. That moment he knew, friendship isn’t about who he has known the longest but about who walked into his life and said they are there for him and proved it.

 

When the concert ended, Luhan walked down the stage and recalled what he said in an interview recently. They asked him if he was back to his 20s, what would he do? He remembered himself saying going back to his 20s would be too late. He will have to at least go back to 14 or 15. If he could go back to that time, he might not have chosen to go into entertainment. Because right now, he fully understood what a simple life means but he can never have it in this life anymore.

 

It was nearing Chinese New Year when Luhan finally gotten his well-deserved break. As promised, he brought Bixue away. But the couple headed to Korea as he needed to settle some legal issues with SM Entertainment. As reported in fan accounts, he went there alone. However, no one realise the lady who walked out after he left the airport.

 

Although it was meant to be a break, Luhan had a lot of things to settle. He wanted to finish it as soon as possible so he could enjoy the rest of his holidays with Bixue thoroughly. He would not be in the apartment that they are staying at most of the time but Bixue was not bothered by it because she has something else to do and being alone was great.

 

After Luhan left the apartment that day, she quickly phoned a number that Guo Jing gave to her. She spoke in Chinese and minutes later, she was out of the house. She met the person at the agreed place and watched him make a phonecall with her twisted fingers. Till he nodded his head then Bixue left the café nervously.

 

She could not hide her nervous even when she was back home. She kept walking back and forth the same spot till the doorbell rang. The person she had been waiting for finally arrived.

 

Opening the door, there were 2 people before her and she was tongue tied. She had no idea what to say to them. Even when the taller guy finished his sentence, Bixue could not respond because she did not understand a single thing he said.

“Don’t worry, I am a Chinese.” The other man spoke in Mandarin. “I am Lay and he is Sehun.”

 

Heaving a sigh of relief, Bixue quickly invited them in and closed the door. She served them drinks and sat opposite the 2 men whom she only sees on MV and heard a lot about from Luhan.

 

“Luhan doesn’t know that I planned all of these. I know he is not in a position to find you guys but he really misses you all a lot. That’s why I approached you guys with a sponsorship discussion in disguise. I hope it won’t cause any problems to you all.” Bixue apologized.

 

“Don’t worry, we are not breaching contracts in any way. Just that we have to keep this out of the press and fans eyes.” Sehun comforted Bixue after hearing what Lay translated for him. Just like how Luhan had described, Bixue is a serious girl who loves him fiercely that it will defy even her own logic and reasoning. Within these few minutes, he had already taken a liking to the lady before him.

 

Just like what Bixue expected, Luhan arrived back hime in no time. They heard the door unlocked before hearing his voice. “Xue, I’m home. I’m done with my work so we can go…”

 

“Where are you planning to go?” Lay asked the man before him.

 

Luhan stood rooted to the groud, unable to move. He could not believe that Lay and Sehun were right before him. He received Sehun’s message once in a while, asking him how he was but he did not dare to reply, afraid he would get them into trouble.

 

“I will go and get drinks.” Bixue excused herself.

 

“How are you hyung?” Sehun broke the silence between them and Luhan had to blink away his tears.

 

“Why.. are you guys here?” He spoke in Korean naturally and the boys told him how Bixue pulled strings and went through a third party to get them here. Luhan’s heart warmed.

 

“Sister-in-law is really pretty.” Sehun told him as the 3 boys sat in the living room for a short catch up. Although not everyone was present, they still managed to catch up for the long lost time and talked certain sensitive issues out face to face. It was a short but definitely, meaningful meeting.

 

After sending the boys out of the door, Luhan headed back to their room to find Bixue leaning against the headrest, reading a book. When she saw him entering, she broke into a smile that Luhan knew he would never be sick of it.

 

“Oh you are done?” Bixue asked and Luhan nodded.

 

“Yea, they left already.” Luhan replied as crawled onto the bed and pulled her up so he could hug her. He slipped his hands around her waist and leaned his head on her shoulders

 

“I hope we’ll get lucky enough to grow old together.  You see those old people on the streets? Theose couples who’ve been married for so long that you can’t tell them apart. How would that be?” Luhan knows they love each other in a way that no human should love another. They love each other the way something eternal is loved, just the like the same way the sky loves, a star dies, naturally, eternally and without limitations. “I would love to love to look like you.”

 

“I love to be you.” Bixue nodded her head in agreement.

 

“I promise that someday I will buy you a place where you can say what a nice view.” Luhan promised because he would agree to her while looking straight at her.


This marks the end of BR!! Omg, after a long wait I finally finished another story. My comments decreased over time but I am still really glad that are still peopple reading it! Thank you so much guys!

I will miss the Luxue couple! But don't forget that its your last chance to ask them questions!!! Will do my proper A/N in the next chap so keep a look out!

 

Template to asking the characters/authors for behind the scenes:

[To: Author/Luhan/Bixue/ Laogao/GuoJing/Xu Feng/ whoever who made an appearance in here]

[Question: - ]

You can submit more than 1 question!