The Love

Backstage Romance

 

Sometimes you can’t really explain what you see in a person. Sometimes it’s just the way they take you to another place nobody else can.

 

19th November 2014

 

Under Bixue’s tender care and the doctor’s treatment, Luhan’s health was finally on track. He had received the green light to go back to work. Even though he had ended the contract with SM, it was a long battle that may take years. In the mean time he would still continue with the promotion with back to 20s. His schedule was only limited to promotions and he would take rest in between.

 

He no longer wants to tire himself and make everyone worry for him. Especially Bixue. He could not bear to put the nutritious soup she boils everyday to waste The amount of questions she asks the doctor whenever he comes over for consultation amazes him. He had never seen her talk to a stranger this much. As much as he was glad that she was finally warming up to strangers, he knew better that it was all because of him.

 

During his promotions, Laogao had helped to stop all interview questions regarding the law suit so he could go on with the promotions with a peace of mind but that did not stop him from thinking about his future.

 

Was he going to stop all activities after the promotion ends? What was he going to do then? He could go and work but who would hire an ex-celebrity who will have fans come and look for him every now and then. And most importantly, he did not know what else he could do. He has no experience in any other jobs, his resume is empty.

 

If he was to continue as an artist, who would he be? Exo’s ex member Luhan? Or will people know him as just Luhan?

 

“Don’t wonder about others and don’t wander from your dreams Luhan.” Bixue told him when she caught him staring into space a little too much recently. She understood that the hardest times in life to go through were when he was transitioning from one version of himself to another. “Doctor said as long as you have sufficient rest, everything will be okay.”

 

“And let me love you just how you are.” She comforted him.

 

Luhan grabbed her hands and planted a kiss at the back of her hands. He doesn’t need someone to complete him, he needs someone to make things a little bit better every now and then. And that is Bixue. He told her about his concern and worries which Bixue also agrees that continuing his dream is a better choice.

 

“What about you?” Luhan asked her, his hands still playing with her fingers on his lap. “Do you want to help me?”

 

After considering for a short while, Bixue shook her head. “I don’t know anything about your field of work. And you know I don’t like to talk to people. It will be hard for me.”

 

Nodding his head, Luhan agreed. “Then you can be a wife, stay at home and wait for me to come back everyday.”

 

“Since when am I your wife?” Bixue pulled her hands out from him and looked away shyly.

 

“All along.” Luhan pulled her into a hug and forced her to look at him, not letting her run away. “If you are not my wife then what are you?”

 

“I’m just your girlfriend. My ID shows that I’m still single.”

 

“Wells…” Luhan smiled and pecked her reddened cheeks. He really wants to marry her, and watch the fire in her eyes burn as her face begins to wrinkle. He wants to see how she is 50 years from now, and know that he married the girl whose love for him would never dies. He wants to hear her when she is angry and to laugh when she is happy. He wants to know that he has someone who understands that life is tough, but is also with him. Most importantly, he wants to know that at the end of his life, he has someone that he could love and who loves him back. “Soon to be Mrs Lu. My wife.”

 

With her reddened cheeks, Bixue pinched his lips together. “Since when did you learn how to sweet talk like this?”

 

Luhan laughed and then pouted at the girl before him. He asked Bixue for a kiss so adorably that Bixue could not refuse. As they kissed, their hands began to travel a little more freely like it was the most natural thing to do. They had made out many times ever since the first time Luhan touched her but they had never reached the final stage. Luhan would always control himself or find other ways to release himself without wanting her.

 

As the couple got more heated, their hands disappeared inside each other’s clothes and Bixue had already given herself to him entirely. But Luhan was still controlling himself with beads of sweat dripping down his head.

 

Wiping away his sweat, Bixue looked at him dreamily and told him gently. “Being Mrs Lu sounds good. I don’t think anyone else will want a mute and a broken engagement girl as their wife.”

 

“They just don’t know how to spot a jem.” Luhan smiled at her, happy that she had agreed to his proposal unofficially. “I can see it. And I am very lucky.”

 

Luhan held up her left hand and touched her ring finger. “One day, I will officially put a ring here.”

 

“And here.” Luhan put his right hand beside hers before interlocking them. “Are you willing to wait for me again?”

 

“Of course.” Bixue spoke softly but it was clear enough for Luhan to pick up with their close proximity. “If not you then who? You and I had already touched until…”

 

Giggling at how shy Bixue was at mentioning how intense their make out session was, he purposely . “That’s why I’m putting a ring on that hand you used to release me…”

 

Bixue covered his mouth to stop him and Luhan laughed out loud. She is so innocent and pure that he is even more sure that he would not tell her how he was being forced to sleep with other women in the past. It was a lie that he would let guilt eat him till the day he dies.

 

“Alright alright, I will stop.” Luhan pulled her hand away but did not let go. He had realized that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her and he wants the rest of his life to start as soon as possible. “Xue, I love you. I love you because you always hold my hand when I am about to crumble and somehow, it always hold me together.”

 

“I love you because when I am with you, I am whole.”

 

“I love you because you let me into your world when you shut out every one else.”

 

“I love you because you let me go to pursue my dreams halfway across the country without begging me to stay.”

 

“I love you for your determination and your clear head.”

 

“I… just really love you. And I want you to know that I will love you, forever and ever.”

 

Without saying a word, Bixue held the eyecontact between them, and it was way more intimate than words will ever be. That moment was just perfect for them to make love to each other for the very first time.

 

Since then, every night, they curled up in bed . Luhan spooned her and covered her and neck in kisses while they listened to their song. He hummed along until she fell asleep. They both knew that it was not a good time for them to form a family yet , especially when his lawsuit news just settled down, so they had been careful whenever they made love. 

 

“What have you been doing?” Luhan opened his eyes to see Bixue laying in his arms, gazing at him softly. He likes how their legs intertwined among the sheets and how she is laying in his arms, her chest on his.

 

“Waiting for you.” She answered and was immediately showered with kisses by Luhan.

 

After a morning of lazing around in the bed, the couple got up and prepare for dinner. Shortly after, their guests came over and their cozy apartment became apartment.

 

“I had decided to continue my career as an artist.” Luhan announced his decision over dinner where Xu Feng, Guo Jing and Laogao were all present.

 

“Found a company that you like?” Xu Feng asked but Luhan shook his head.

 

“I probably won’t be signing with any companies anymore.” He smiled bitterly. “I’m just going to run as an artist on my own.”

 

“Open a company. I will invest.” Xu Feng offered immediately but was once again, declined by Luhan. He had troubled Xu Feng enough all these while and he had also forked out a bit of money to help him with his lawsuit, he did not want to drag him into the mess between SM and him.

 

“Why not? I think it’s workable. I can help you with the coordination.” Laogao added.

 

“SM will never let me go. Look at DBSK, they will seal all their routes. If you guys open a company, it won’t be able to survive.” Luhan explained.

 

“I think otherwise.” Guo Jing interrupted. “You have a lot of fans Luhan. The entertainment industry will want you because it will boost their viewership. And you are in China now, not Korea. There is a limit to how much SM has control over here.”

 

“Precisely! Sometimes people try to destroy you because they recognize your power! Not because they don’t see it but because they see it and they want it to exist.” Xu Feng argued, “Why will you want to let SM have it easy?”

 

“Yea man! Don’t keep the business to yourself! Let’s all earn together!” Laogao’s sentence lightened the serious atmosphere immediately. “With your pretty face. Hahahaha”

 

“I’m not pretty you .” Luhan threw him a piece of used tissue on the dining table. He hates it when people calls him pretty. Turning to his love, he asked, “I’m manly. Right Xue?”

 

“Of course.” There was no reason why Bixue would not support him and it made the rest gagged at the couple as the dinner went on with laughters filling the entire living room.


Oh yeaaaaa, the LuXue couple made love! I was so excited to write about it but I decided to cut away the intimate scene because I want this fic to stay wells, partially clean. Hahaha.

I really love the scene that Bixue and Luhan talk to one another about the whole ordeal. It just makes me feel so real like its really true when I made them all up. I must be crazy. LOL.

We have 2 more chapters to go so don't forget to ask your questions! 

 

Template to asking the characters/authors for behind the scenes:

[To: Author/Luhan/Bixue/ Laogao/GuoJing/Xu Feng/ whoever who made an appearance in here]

[Question: - ]

You can submit more than 1 question!