The Love Life

Backstage Romance

 

Anything with you means everything to me.

 

1st March 2016

 

With Xu Feng’s help, Luhan opened up his company smoothly. Although Xu Feng has part of the share in the company, he gave Luhan all the rights. He trust Luhan would earn money for him. The company function with Luhan as the boss, Laogao as his manager. They hired a few bodyguards, makeup artists and coordinator through their own circle of friends, with some of them are Koreans whom Luhan worked with when he was in Korea.

 

Advertisements, dramas, movies offers were made to him and Laogao had a hard time keeping up with declining their requests. Luhan had learnt his lesson so he doesn’t overtake. He chose those that gave him better offers and those that allow him to grow his career path. One of them was Running Man China that requires filming out of Beijing which he solves it by taking the high speed railway.

 

As he began to work, his time at home had also decreased. Sometimes the recording place is so far away that he would spend 2-3 nights out, leaving Bixue alone at home. He really hated the feeling of leaving her behind. It reminded him of how he would always leave for Korea in the past and he really did not like it but he had no choice.

 

Afraid that Bixue would be bored, he bought them a cat so that he can accompany Bixue on days that he is not around. Bixue had also carried on with her designing work, and they both are doing things that they love.

 

“I’m a firm believer that happiness makes people prettier.” Bixue scrolled through the pictures of them on her phone as she laid in his arms. The past few months, they had snapped a lot of pictures together even though they spent most of their time in the house. They looked very happy and blissful in almost every single one of them. “It’s a noticeable glow.”

 

“I think so too.” Luhan nodded his head, happy that they were both doing things they like again and coming back to each other arms at the end of the day. He looks forward to every second he gets to spend with her everyday. “I’m happiest when I’m being myself and I’m myself when I’m with you.”

 

Luhan began to work on his first solo album and his company expanded as they planned for a tour. He worked very hard for his first solo concert because he no longer has other members to share the burden with him. He is all alone now. And, he no longer has that many staff to take care of things from him. He has to do it and it added on to his stress.

 

“He is still practicing inside.” Laogao told Bixue when he picked her up at the lobby.

 

“Its okay, I will just wait inside the changing room.” Bixue replied. Although Luhan doesn’t say it, she knows that he is very stress about the first concert. He had been staying in the practice till wee hours and sometimes rushing between filming and practicing.

 

She did not want to stop him so she would just play her part of supporting him by getting him dinners and drop by to check on him once in a while. At least, he is not far away from her now. It was not her first time over but she had always been careful. Every time she comes, she never stays for long, afraid that other might suspect their relationship. Little does she know that the staff themselves are aware that Luhan and her have something but they chose to keep quiet because they got no rights to ask and Luhan has always been nice to them.

 

“Do you want to take a look?” Laogao opened the practice room door quietly and they sneaked in. Bixue watched him sing live for every single song and he was so focused that he did not even realise that she was watching him. It made Bixue smile to see him doing this well.

 

When he finally ended, Laogao passed her a towel and a bottle of water, signalling Bixue to bring it to him. Just when she stood up, someone beat her to it. She gave the items to her and even helped him cleaned his sweat off his face while Luhan listened to what the choreographers had to tell him about the rehearsal.

 

Laogao turned to look at Bixue who had already put down the items and left the room quietly. He sighed and walked up to Luhan. It was not the first time the lady, who is their translator, overstep her boundary. Although it seemed like she was helping Luhan, but Luhan and Laogao were aware that she has feelings for him. They had talked about the issue and Luhan had made it clear that as long as she did not overstep her line as a staff and attempt to do anything more, he is not going to bother. As the boss, Luhan could not afford to anyhow fire his staff too.

 

“Xue is here.” He whispered in his ears and Luhan nodded with a soft smile hooking up the corners of his lips.

 

“Let’s have dinner together!” One of his dancers suggested but Luhan immediately shook his head.

 

“My family member brought me dinner today.” He said it loud and clear, making sure everyone in the room heard him, especially the girl beside him.

 

“Family member? Wooooo~~ She had become your family member!” The other dancer teased.

 

“That’s fast!”

 

“Oh! She’s here again!”

 

“Of course boss has to be fast, she’s so pretty!”

 

“Have fun boss!”

 

“Aish, you guys!” Luhan hit them with his towel and stretched out his fist. “Secret.”

 

The guys knocked their fist on his and he turned to the girl beside him, thanking her before leaving with Laogao. Although the expression on her face had stiffened, Luhan knew this was the better way to make it clear to her; Bixue is his family.

 

“Bixue saw what Hui Shan did earlier.” Laogao told him. “She wanted to pass the towel and water to you but you know..”

 

“Don’t worry, Bixue will be okay.” Luhan had confidence in their relationship.

 

“But she put down the stuff and walked away Luhan.” Laogao reasoned with him as they walked towards the changing room. He is worried that this small misunderstanding might strain the couple’s relationship. “I’m sure every girl needs reassurance.”

 

“Including Bixue. She will need you to tell her, prove to her, reassure her that she’s exactly the right one for you. Maybe not all of the time but once in a while? Don’t make her doubt you. Who doesn’t like consistency?”

 

“She just wants to know that you don’t wake up one morning and feel differently.”

 

Luhan digested his words and nodded his head. Hitting his best friend by his shoulder, he said. “I got it.”

 

When he entered the room, Bixue was yawning.

 

“Sleepy?” Luhan sat beside her on the sofa and s his hands around her waist, pulling her close to him.

 

“You’re so sweaty.” Bixue fought it by pushing him away playfully but it only caused Luhan to hug her even tighter so she gave up. “I brought your favourite food. And I boiled some soup too.”

 

Bixue set up the boxes of food that she had cooked for him and slowly scooped them for him. “Drink more soup, and take more breaks if you can. Don’t tire yourself out.”

 

“Now I know why people say married women are more naggy. It’s soooo true.” Luhan stuck his tongue out at Bixue and sent another spoon of rice into his mouth.

 

“I’m not married.” Bixue reasoned.

 

“But you’re mine.” Luhan insist.

 

“So shameless. Do you still want your image?”

 

Luhan chuckled and ate his meal. When he swallowed his food then he slowly approached the topic as he played with the rest of the food with his chopsticks, clearly nervous. “Laogao told me you saw what Hui Shan did and you left the room immediately.”

 

“How.. are you feeling?”

 

“I’m jealous.” Bixue admitted and Luhan bit his lower lips immediately.

 

“If I am not jealous when another woman is doing that to my boyfriend, I think there’s something wrong with me? But I think I should be proud of my taste.. you’re attracting so many people with your personality.”

 

Feeling happy and relieved to hear that from Bixue, Luhan pecked her lips and said. “You know that no one can replace you right?”

 

He held up her hand where he was waiting to put the ring on, playing with her ring finger as he said it.

 

“Yea I know, that’s why I think its okay.” Bixue smiled and Luhan reached in for another kiss. She was laughing as they kissed and kissed again. There is no better taste than her laughter in his mouth. Very slowly, a peck began to turn into a hot steamy kiss and before they could go any further, Bixue pushed him away. She did not know Luhan was this touchy and she really did not know how he managed to hold it in last time.

 

“Don’t be embarrassing and eat your dinner.” Bixue scolded him.

 

With a sad frown, Luhan pulled himself away from her. “Okay. Wait for me to come home tonight uhm?”

 

“You are coming back tonight?”

 

Luhan nodded his head and closed in, whispering beside her ears. “I didn’t go back last night and it had been 3 days since we did it.”

 

“Y..yah Luhan!” Bixue pushed him away hardly as she blushed furiously, causing Luhan to kiss her reddened cheeks.

 

“In the mean time let me lie on your lap while you my hair?” He asked and Bixue nodded, carrassing his hair slowly as they looked at one another dearly.


Surprise! Two updates this week for those who subscribed to M as well. 

Didnt had a good weekend because of some family issues and this fic allowed me to get away from it for a while. So gonna miss writing in such a slow and comfy pace when it ends.

Grand finale next week! Don't forget your questions!

Enjoy!

 

 

Template to asking the characters/authors for behind the scenes:

[To: Author/Luhan/Bixue/ Laogao/GuoJing/Xu Feng/ whoever who made an appearance in here]

[Question: - ]

You can submit more than 1 question!