Kind

My Unlucky Girl

 

Nam’s POV

*Aigoo!* How come this staircase have so many steps? My feet hurt. The bruises are not even healed yet. Since I really don’t know how to use that opening and closing door…  the one they call elevator so I decided to take the stairs instead. Aissh!  I should ask Yu Rin next time about that elevator. Oh, no, wait…

I smacked my palm in my forehead.

I should not bother Yu Rin. She’s busy.

*So stupid, Park Nam! *

Ahhh, Where am I now?

I looked around and saw a sign. Aissh, it’s just the 28th floor, Mrs. Jung told me that it was at the 35th floor of this prestigious condominium. I think I’ll be crawling by then. Pssh.

I still have a long way to go…

I climbed the stairs with excruciating pain in every steps and finally, I’m on the 35th floor.

Now I have to go to the suite room number 2611.

I have to practically drag my feet just to get there.  I looked at my battered old watch. Oh no! it’s now ten in the morning. I stopped in front of the door of room number 2611 and pressed the button, which I think is the door bell.

After a second, the door slowly swung open.

My eyes widened, there stood a guy, with cold eyes and stared me down. I nearly had a heart attack. He scared me. I pushed down the scream that was coming and just said,

“A-Annyeong!” I bowed, “I’m the maid and – ”

“You’re late, so you’re fired.” He said quickly and slammed the door in my face.

“W-What?!” I said, knocking at the door but it didn’t open again. I nearly died of exhaustion just to get here and now , in just a matter of thirty second of meeting my master , I’m fired?!!!

I didn’t even get the chance to explain…

*What the hell?!!*


 


 

Jaejoong’s POV

“You’re late, so you’re fired.” I said and slammed the door.

I went back to the couch and continued watching the movie. I should talk to my manager, Mr. Choi, so he could get me a more responsible and on-time maid. The other one looks young and stupid, no wonder she’s irresponsible.

I know I’m rude. Firing her just like that. Well, I’m not the one to blame. If she really wants this job, then she should have made a lot of effort to come on-time. Since I hate people who are always late. I hate waiting.

I looked at my watch. I should shower now. I have a press-con today. After bathing, I wore a black blazer over a white shirt and black pants.

I should leave now.

I got my keys from the key holder and opened the door.

*Aissh* the maid is still here.

“Oh, oh… Mr…” she said but forgot my name. She fished a small paper from her bag.

*Ahhhh!!! This girl!*

I rolled my eyes and started to walk to the elevator and she followed.

“Wait, Mr… Mr. Kim Jaejoong.” She blocked my path.

“I’m your new maid, Park Nam. Please sir don’t fire me.” She bowed so low, her face almost touched her knees.

“I need the job sir. Please, I need it badly.” She whispered.

*Aisshh!*

“I’ll be back at seven tonight. Clean my room. I don’t want anything out of place when I get back.” I dropped my spare key of the room on the floor and kicked it towards her.

I started to walk away but before that, I clearly heard her say,

“Kamsahamnida… Mr. Kim Jaejoong, you’re really kind.”

As I stepped into the elevator, I realize that for a long time no one has ever told me that. Yes, they always compliment me with my looks, but no one ever said that I’m kind.

“Mr. Kim Jaejoong, you’re really kind.”

 A small smile formed on my lips *Park Nam… Her name is Park Nam… Park Nam.*


Sorry for my english :)) Please support me til the end , thanks :)))

 don't you think Kim Jaejoong is so handsome?? haha , well I do .♥♥♥ pls. comment , kamsahamnida! :D