Found

My Unlucky Girl

 

Jaejoong’s POV

The shooting ended after about two hours. We’re all tired as usual.

And now all I want is to be at home and just rest.

“Hey maid, let’s go home now.” I said dragging her by the hand.

“O-okay.” She said. “Annyeong everyone.” She said and they all waved at us, smiling.

We were walking towards my car when a group of reporters came to us. The cameras they’re holding are flashing, getting all photos they want. I let go of Nam’s hand.

“Excuse me, Mr. Kim Jaejoong.” One of the reporter said. “You’re the hot topic on the internet right now. What do you say to all of these? And…” he eyed Nam. “Who’s this?...Familiar girl.”

I glared at them, blocking their view of Nam with my body. “Let us through. I'm sorry but we won’t be answering these questions.” I said in a cold voice but politely. The little crowd parted and let us through. But the cameras were still flashing non-stop.

We arrived at the condo unit. And I’m really pissed off right now.

I slumped on the couch, switched the television on and glared at it the whole time.

“Uh… Jaejoong-sshi… D-do you want to eat?” she asked being careful not to irritate me some more.

“No.” I said, looking at her.

“Oh, okay.” She said, and started to walk to her room.

“Hey. Where are you going?” I asked her.

“To my room?” she said, pointing at her door.

“Don’t go anywhere. Stay here.” I said, eyeing the couch next to me.

“Uh…wae?” she said, uncertainly and then I laughed.

“What?” she asked, looking at me funny.

“You look at me like I’m going to do something bad to you. Tch. Don’t worry maid… not actually my type.” I said, smirking.

“Yah! I never said I was your type. Pssh.” She said, slumping on the couch.

“I just want us to be clear you know.” I said. And then the door bell rang….

I looked the small monitor, where you can see the person outside the door. It was Sunyi-sshi. I looked at Nam eyes widened.

“What?” she said.

“Sunyi’s here.” I said, standing up and dragging her to her room.

“What?! Why---“she started.

“Shhh.” I said, “Just keep quiet there. She’s not supposed to know that you’re here, remember?” I said. “Be quiet. I’ll come back when she leaves.” I said, pulling the door close.

I answered the door and there stood Sunyi, smiling with her best smile.

“Why’re you here?” I asked.

“Oppa~ Don’t be like this, okay? Let’s go inside.” She said pushing to get through.

“W-Wait.” I said, but she’s already inside the room.

“Let’s go on a tour!” she yelped happily.

“Oh no. Wait!” I said, blocking her way. “Let’s just talk, alright?” I smiled.

She seemed mesmerized. “Oh, okay.” She sat on the couch, where I usually do. Pssh. So, I sat on the couch across it.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” she said, smiling at me.

“Uhm..anything.” I said.

“All right… I’ll tell you about myself.” She said, grinning. Then she started her story.

I was actually not listening to anything she said, I was staring at the door where Nam is. *What is she doing? Listening to us, I assume. Well, there’s nothing else to do.*

“So Jaejoong-sshi, “ she said, and I snapped out of my trance.

“Oh, yeah? Did you tell me something?” I asked.

“I was asking you what is your type in a girl.” She said, batting her eyelashes.

“Oh… uh, My type in a girl,” I repeated so Nam would hear it. “Well, I like girls with long hair, knows how to cook, caring, kind and beautiful, of course.” I said, staring at her door and resisting the smile on my lips.

“I really don’t like clumsy girls, or unlucky ones.” I said louder. I smiled now, directing it at Sunyi even though I was thinking about Nam.

“Oh.” She smiled, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. “You really have a good taste when it comes to girls.” She said.

“Of course.” I answered. “Do you want something to drink, Sunyi?” I asked, just for the sake of manners.

“Oh, uhm… just water, please.” She said, smiling.

*Tch. I was expecting that she would refuse. Aissh.*

“Okay. Just wait here.” I said standing up and leaving the living room… *I hope she leaves soon.*

Sunyi’s POV

*Kyaaaa~~~ Jaejoong-oppa is so handsome, every time. I think he was describing me when he was telling me his type. Oh gosh!*

I stood up from the couch. His condo unit is so huge. I should probably tour it first. There’s nothing wrong with that, right?

I examined some rooms which are beautifully decorated with just a white and beige color. So sophisticated, just like Jaejoong-oppa. I smiled at the thought.

And then this room here… I grabbed the door handle and twisted it.

I peeked inside…

 

 “Yah!!! Park Nam?!” I shouted. “What the hell are you doing here?!” 


Annyeong! Thanks for the subscribers! I reached 100 ! Yay! I'm really happy :) Thanks for supporting me always :D ♥  Thank you! ♥ I'll update again as soon as I can. :D