Luck

My Unlucky Girl

 Jaejoong’s POV

I looked at the wall clock… ten in the evening. She left, like…four hours ago.

*Why is she taking so long?*

I said she should be here after two hours. *Aissh!* That maid still can’t understand the words ‘on-time’.

Maybe she escaped?

Or went to a friend’s house?

Or got in an accident?

Or something a lot worse happened to her?

*Aissh!* I ruffled my hair in frustration and stood up from the couch. I crossed my arms over my chest and started walking back and forth.

*Should I look for her? Well, not that I’m worried for her, of course, it’s just that… she’s my responsibility, my maid.*

I grabbed my phone and my car keys.

*Yes, I’ll just look for her, since I’m pretty bored here… but really, I’m not worried.*

And without switching my comfortable house-slippers to decent shoes, I ran quickly to the door and drove my car in the fastest speed I could muster, thinking, *I’m not the least bit worried.*


 

Yoochun’s  POV

I went out of the convenience store. I picked this because it’s almost empty and I think no one will recognize me here but I was wrong. As I stepped out----

“Oppa?”  girl in a uniform said. She was with her friends.

“Is that Yoochun-oppa?” the other girl asked her friend.

And then another group of girls crowed, “YOOCHUN-OPPA!!!” they we’re also holding their banners up, circling around me,

“I’m not Yoochun.” I reasoned to them.

“Yes, you are!” the other girl said, smiling.

“You got the wrong guy.” I told them, but then someone pulled my glasses and cap off.

“IT’S YOOCHUN-OPPA!!!” the high school girls screamed.

All of them went wild in a second and there’s no reason for me to get inside my car and besides I parked it at the back of the store. My only chance is to run and obviously, I did. I ran as fast as I can, even though I didn’t know where the heck I was going, all I know is that if I stop, I’d be toasted. Really.

I spotted a dark alley and hid there as a bunch of girls passed by me. I put my hands on my knees, breathing hard.

“Don’t touch me!” a girl shouted – which actually sounded like a plea to me.

I turned and saw two figures at the end of the ally. I came closer and saw that the ajhusshi was holding the girl’s wrist.

“Good evening.” I greeted casually, like it was just a normal conversation of friends. They both turned to me.

“Excuse me for interrupting but ajhusshi, I think I heard the girl said that she doesn’t like you touching her.” I said walking closer to them. “Maybe she doesn’t like you at all and really, I clearly see why.” I said and leered at him.

“Shut up! Mind your own damn business!” the ajhusshi screamed and tried to drag the girl with him.

I grabbed the ajhusshi’s arm and punched him straight in the face. He slumped, unconscious on the floor.

*What a weakling! I didn’t even sweat.*

The girl stared at the ajhusshi and then her gaze flickered to me, her eyes wide in surprise.

“Ka-Kamsahamnida!” she quickly bowed.

“It’s my pleasure.” I said in reply. “Why are you alone, by the way? There are bad guys lurking around the place. A pretty girl like you should always have someone for company.” I moved closer.

I heard her sniff as she straightened from bowing. Her eyes were glassy.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt?” I asked, suddenly feeling concerned for a girl, whose name I didn’t even know. She looked young and … really pretty.

She shook her head, “No.”

“Then why are you crying?”

She hurriedly wiped her face with the back of her hand. “Something went in my eye. It’s nothing, really.” she reasoned, even though it’s clearly not true.

“It doesn’t look like nothing to me.” I whispered so that I’m the only one who can hear it.

“Thank you again but I really should go ahead.” She said smiling.

*Pretty girl* I am really surprised that she didn’t scream in joy or excitement when she saw me. It seemed like she doesn’t have any clue who I am. Interesting.

“Annyeong!”  she bowed again and turned to leave but I caught her wrist.

“Wait. I should probably just drive you home.”

She looked hesitant.

“Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you.” I said and smiled.

“Okay.” She replied. “Gomawo.”

“You don’t have to say ‘thank you’ every time.” I chuckled softly. “Let’s go?”

She nodded and smiled again genuinely.

I led her to the back of the convenience store where I left my car, thankful that the girls were nowhere to be seen.

And as I open the door for her, I smiled at myself thinking,

*Just my luck.*


* Note : New Character :  PARK YOOCHUN :)))

Annyeong! sorry for the super-duper, really late update... But here it is, i hope you guys enjoy. I'll update again soon. I promise :))

Support me still , please hehe GOMAWO :D