Dirty

My Unlucky Girl

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I woke up at seven in the morning. I can hear my maid in the kitchen as always. But today, she doesn’t seem to be breaking something.

*Good. She’s taking her job seriously.*

I went straight in the bathroom and showered. As much as I hate this upcoming stupid drama, it’s still my job. I have to do it.

I wore a blue button-down over a black blazer and designer jeans which actually was delivered to me from Paris. Then, I strode out of my room, smoothing my blazer.

“Good morning, Jaejoong-sshi.” She greeted as she saw me sat on the stool of the dining table. I simply nodded in response and ate my already prepared breakfast.

“How’s your sleep?” she asked, sitting across me.

“Fine.” I answered, resisting the urge to ask her about her sleep too. Aissh.

We were silent for a few moments.

Me, eating my food and my maid, staring at space. I quickly finished and she cleaned it, using the dishwasher this time.

I looked at my watch. 8:00. I should probably go now.

*But how about Nam? Should I leave her here?*

“Hey, maid, I’m going.” I said.

“Oh, okay.” She answered, her back turned to me.

*Hell! She didn’t even say goodbye.*

“Do you want to come?” I asked, but with a cold voice, of course.

“No, I’m alright.” She said, looking at me now.

“Fine.” I snapped, irritated. “I wasn’t actually inviting you.”

“Then why are you asking me?”she said, as I walked to the living room.

“It’s called politeness, silly.” I retorted.

“Politeness, huh? I thought you don’t even have that.”

“Yah! Of course I’m polite. I’m polite just like always.” I grumbled.

“Okay, fine. You win, Mr. Polite.” She said, emphasizing the last word and rolling her eyes at me. She turned to go to her room.

*Pssh! She didn’t want to come with me?! Fine. If she doesn’t want to come, then I’ll make her.*

I smiled as I walked out of the condo unit thinking,

*I’ll see you soon, Nam.*


 


 

Nam’s POV

He already left… I think.

Pssh! He’s so cold again. Though he seems that he’s kind of… uh, excited, maybe? I guess he’s excited to meet her. His leading lady character.

*Pssh! Not that I care, you know.*

I opened the refrigerator and got a glass of water when ….

RING!!! RING!!! RING!!!

I nearly had a heart attack.

*Jeezz. The phone was ringing.*

I jogged towards the living room and picked up the wireless telephone.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I greeted.

“Maid? Hey, it’s me.”

“Jaejoong-sshi?” I asked.

“Yes, of course. Pssh. You thought it’s someone else?”

“No, no. Uh, why are you calling?”

“I left my phone in my room. And I need it now.”

“You left it? Oh, how reckless of you.” I said, smiling mockingly.

“Yah! Reckless? Me? It’s just an accident, and… Yah, I don’t have to explain that to you. Just bring it here, arasso?” he said, bossily.

He told me the address and hung up quickly before I could ask him whose phone he was using if he left his here. I hung up too, and went to his room, got his phone and went out of the condo.

*Aissh! That Kim Jaejoong. I bet he just missed ordering me around.*

After fifteen minutes, I arrived at an Italian restaurant, which was so elegant outside, and I bet inside too, that I almost want to just stare at it.

I can see Jaejoong-sshi from where I stood. He was sitting across a girl with long and curly black hair, and was dressed in a lovely dress that I see on commercials in television. In short, she was gorgeous. Like a walking and talking doll.

*Ow,there’s something….* I held my hand across my chest. *I-I’m just tired, I should probably rest later.*

I came in and walked towards their table.

“Annyeong! Jaejoong-sshi, here’s your phone.” I said, handing it to him.

He grabbed it without thanking me.

“Excuse me? Who’s this Jaejoong?” she asked smiling.

*Such beautiful face and I think she’s kind too.*

“Annyeong! I’m---“ I was saying when he interrupted me.

“My maid.” He said nonchalantly and stood up. “Sit there, maid and don’t you go anywhere.” He said eyeing me. I rolled my eyes at him and sat.

“I’ll just got to the restroom.” He said and walked away.

I turned to the pretty girl an d smiled, “Annyeong, I’m Park Nam.” I said stretching my hand for a hand shake.

I thought she was so, so kind but not until she frowned at my hand and said,

“Get your dirty hand away from me, maid.” 


 


 

YAY! I updated! Please comment and subscribe.Suggestions are all welcome :D GOMAWO! Thanks to all my subscribers :))) ♥