A Visit

My Unlucky Girl

 

 

Nam’s POV

We just got home for about thirty minutes and I was lying in my bed thinking about what the director said. Of course, I didn’t have the choice but to agree to it. It was also because Jaejoong-sshi’s giving me the glare again. I don’t know what that actually meant, but when I agreed reluctantly, he suddenly relaxed but did not smile or something like that.

*What was that?! Pssh*

I the other side of the bed hugging my pillow.

“I really don’t know how to act… and why did the director picked me? Of all those great actresses out there?” I whispered in the dark.

“It’s because he thinks we we’re so natural with each other.”

“Yah!!!” I screamed. “You… You… What are you doing? You didn’t even knock.” I said, sitting up. He sat on the chair beside the bed.

“Knock? Pssh. You’re door is wide open, Miss Knock-Knock.” He said arms crossed. I frowned at my door.

I rolled my eyes in the dim room. “What natural are you talking about?” I asked.

“Natural… He said we’ll be good to see on television since we’re so close and all. I actually don’t agree with that, but there’s no time to explain why.” He said mockingly.

“I do not agree too. Pssh. And what close is he talking about. We’re obviously constantly fighting.” I said.

“Fighting? Maid, we’re not fighting. That’s called talking.” He said in the dark.

“Talking huh? Well, I don’t call that talking.”

“And I do.” He replied.

“You know, I can’t really see your face... it’s a bit blurry.” I said, squinting at him in the dim room.

“That’s really a shame, you can’t even see my handsome face.” He replied.  “Ever heard of using eyeglasses or something like contact lenses?”

“Uhh, I don’t know…” I said. “Maybe someday if ever I had the money.”

“I bet you’d be blind when that time came.” He answered.

“Pssh… What are you here for? It’s almost two in the morning.”

“I just want to remind you that tomorrow, we’ll be going out early. Don’t even think that you’re now an actress, you’re still my maid, arasso?” he said standing up.

“Arasso.” I answered pouting.

“And don’t forget what you’re role is. You’re supposed to be my best friend,” his figure moved closer to my bed, “And you’re supposed to be in love,” The blurry figure was now leaning at me.

With me…” he stopped, his face close to mine, I can see a shadow of his smiling lips.

“YAH!!!” I said, cringing back until I hit the edge of the bed and fell. “Ow! Aissh.” I said, rubbing my head.

He laughed and laughed. It was like bells swaying in the midnight air. Fascinating.

He straightened and walked towards the door. “Goodnight, unlucky girl.” He said, as he pulled my door close behind him.

I felt my heart racing in my chest. It makes my stomach ache.

*His face…so close* I shook my head as if to shake the thought away.

In love with him? What on earth did I get myself into?