One and a half... and counting...

My Unlucky Girl

 

Jaejoong’s POV

*PLLAAANNGG!*

*Aissh!* I grabbed a pillow and covered my face with it, trying to drown the noise.

After a couple of minutes-----

*BAAANNNGGG!*

*Aissh! That’s it!*

I stood up from my bed and flung my door open with a loud sound. I immediately went to the kitchen.

“What the hell is the noise all about?!!” I shouted.

She jumped at the sound of my voice and dropped the plate she was holding.

“YAAAAHHHH!!!” I shouted. That was my favorite plate from Italy. It fell on the floor and shattered into millions of pieces.

“M-mianhe, Jaejoong-sshi! It was an accident! You surprised me!” she bowed.

“BWOH?! Are you blaming me?!”

“Ani! I said it was an accident!”

“Why the hell are you shouting at me?!”

“I’m not shouting!!! You are!!”

“Of course I’ll shout  you just broke my favorite plate from Italy!” I shouted

“It was just an accident! You came bustling in the kitchen and shouting at the top of your voice!” she reasoned.

“Like what you’re doing now!” I replied.

“I’m not!”  she screamed.

“Yes, you are!”

“Like you are!” she snapped.

*AHHH!!!* “I have ALL the right!!!”

That got her silent but still glaring at me.

I smirked at her mockingly. *That’s it, I’m the boss here.*

“Yah! Maid!” I crossed my arms over my chest. “For your information you just broke my favorite plate and that also came from Italy.”

“You just said that a while ago. Pssh!” she said.

“Didn’t I say that I don’t like you commenting on anything that I do?... Now, shut up… “ I said and she frowned.

“So, as I was saying, you broke my plate and for your sake, I wouldn’t tell you the price, you’ll just faint and this time it won’t be because of hunger, believe me.” I smiled again. “And since you just destroyed it completely, I won’t let you get away with it.”

She quickly panicked. “Y-You’ll fire me?! … Oh, please… Mianhae, I didn’t mean to shout at you. Just please don’t … fire me.”

I laughed. “Look at you, now you’re just begging for me not to fire you. It’s really funny, isn’t it? Hahaha!”

She looked like she’s resisting the urge to punch me in the face. *That’s right, resist as long as you can, maid or else I’ll fire you*

“But because I’m kind and generous,” I continued, “I will not fire you, YET. But like I said, I won’t let you get away with what you did that easily, so you’ll have to pay for it. For the plate you destroyed and of course, for your rent here.”

“Bwoh?! Rent?!”

“Of course… You’re staying here right?... so, you think it’s free huh? Well, you’re wrong maid.”

She looked at me with cold eyes.

I smiled proudly and said. “You’ll work for 24 hours a day for one and a half year and if you don’t move from my house after seven months, it will increase a half more year ,” I said. Her eyes widened but I continued, “and also my manager will only pay you half of the original payment. I told you, that plate was a lot more expensive than it seemed.” opened slightly. “And by the way, you can’t quit.” I smiled at her.

“B-Bwoh?!” she said again.

“Clean that mess up, arasso?” I said, ignoring what she said earlier. I walked away and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

*Without quitting for one and a half year?... and counting?* I smiled at myself. *Nice.*

 

Nam’s POV

*Pssh!* I really hate him. Really.

After cooking for lunch where he commented, “Your dishes aren’t that good, try to blah, blah blah..”

He’s always ordering me around. And that plate?! And rent?! *AIGOO*

How can I ever find a place to stay if I’d be paid only half of the usual payment? *Aissh!*

It was now five in the afternoon and I was wiping a table with a rag.

“Yah, maid.” He called, while seating at the couch, watching something.

I shot him a glare and said, “What?”

He smiled and I blushed, looking away.

*What the---- Why am I blushing? Stupid, stupid.*

“Why are you so cold, maid? I just wanted you to go to the market and buy some raw foods.” He said.

*Cold?! He said I’m cold. Then if I am, then what does he think he is? Pssh!*

“The refrigerator is still full, Jaejoong-sshi.” I replied.

“No, it isn’t. You just cooked something for breakfast and lunch, so it’s not that full now, and besides, I want something delicious for dinner.”

“But there’s still----“

“Just go to the market, maid. Here’s the money. Come back here after 2 hours and if you’re not… we’ll see about that… and if you’re planning to escape, just forget about it, you’ll just fail.” He smiled wickedly and flipped the channels on the television.

*So rude!* I got the money he gave and went outside.

*Market…market… Aissh! I don’t know where the market is. Uhh.. maybe I should take a bus. Yes, I should take a bus.*

I went to the bus station and got a ride.

After a couple of minutes, the bus stopped and I got off imitating the others.

*Aigoo, am I near the market place?... How am I supposed to know? Aissh!.. I really don’t know where to go…*

I walked and walked, trying to find a sign which may lead me to the stupid market. Yu Rin told me that Seoul is a big place and now, I know she’s right. I don’t even know where to go.

Then someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see an ajhusshi who looks tired or something… may be drunk? Uhh… I don’t think so. Probably just tired.

“You look like you’re lost, lady. Are you?” he smiled, looking me up and down.

“Uh… deh… I don’t know where the market is.”

“I know where it is. Come with me, okay? And I’ll take you there.” He smiled again.

“Uh…” *Should I accept the offer? Well, I should, since I took one hour and thirty minutes now, and I should hurry or I’ll be late again, he said 2 hours.*

“Okay, I will go with you. Kamsahamnida, ajhusshi, you’re very helpful.” I bowed.

“You’re welcome.” He said.

We started to walk and walk… and walk…

After thirty minutes of walking----

“Ajuhsshi?, are we there yet? Let us hurry or my boss will be angry with me.”

“Oh, don’t worry,” he said and stopped at an empty ally. It was now seven in the evening.

“We’ll take a shortcut.” He said.

“I’m not going to take any shortcut with you.” I said firmly, and started to walk away *Why is the street empty?*, then he grabbed my wrist.

“Yes, you are, lady.” He said with a smile on his face.


 

Annyeong! sorry for the late update. I actually have an exams, just sneaked to the computer to post this. haha! Enjoy! please feel free to comment or suggest :)) Thanks guys!  :D