Photo-shoot

My Unlucky Girl

Jaejoong’s POV

I walked out of my room, and there she was looking at me. I smiled.

“Hey, maid, don’t stare at me. I know I look good. I mean very good, right?” I said, tugging at my white blazer.

“Stare?! I’m not staring! It was actually a glance. Short and plain.” She said, crossing her arms.

“Glance? It was definitely not a glance. You were practically drooling there.” I said, grinning.

“Drooling?! Pssh! You  know what? Just stop praising yourself, will you?” she frowned.

I laughed.  “Let’s go.” I said and went out of the condo unit and straight to the elevator.

I went inside the elevator. “What are you doing there?” I said.

She was standing outside the metal doors frowning at me.

I grabbed her wrist and tugged at it. She came inside just as the doors closed.

“Yah! That hurts.” She protested, her eyebrows crunched together.

“It’s your fault. What the hell are you daydreaming about in front of the doors?” I said, pushing the button for the ground floor where my car is parked.

“I’m not daydreaming about—” she said but I interrupted smiling.

“Don’t tell me it’s about ‘me’.” I said, mockingly.

“You?! Aissh! What’s wrong with you? You’re always saying stupid things.” She said, a bit annoyed.

 *You’re making me say stupid things.*

“I’m not saying stupid things.” I said, in a plain voice.

“Yes, you are… Well… maybe you’re one.” She smiled.

“Yah! What one? Stupid? Do you mean I’m stupid?” I said, looking at her, accusingly.

She just shrugged, covering her lips while giggling.

*Aissh! This maid! Always making fun of me.*

The door dinged and opened. We’re now on the ground floor of the condo building. As we were about to round the corner, my maid bumped at someone.

*What the hell?! It’s Yoochun.*

He caught her arm before she lost her balance and fall.

*Sh-t! He’s holding her arm.*

Junsu hurriedly went to her side also and steadied her.

*Pssh! What’s wrong with these two? My maid can take care of herself.*

I walked towards them and pulled my maid gently by the wrist away from them.

“She’s okay now.” I said, pretending to sound like I was just bored.

She smiled at them and bowed.

“Annyeong! Yoochun and Junsu. Thanks for saving me before I hit the floor again.” She said, politely.

The two we’re staring at her and smiling stupidly.

I stepped in front of Nam, blocking their sights.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Hyung, please, move aside. We can’t see her.” Junsu whispered at me and Yoochun nodded fervently, agreeing.

“Yes, why?” she asked too, hearing me and also appearing before them too.

Junsu and Yoochun’s face lit up like a light switched on. The two were now smiling from ear to ear.

“Well, we want to accompany you to the studio, Jaejoong…” Yoochun smiled at Nam even though he was actually talking to me.

*Pssh!  He just wants to see Nam, and obviously, Junsu’s reason for being here is the same.*

“But hyung, is Nam coming?” Junsu asked, hopefully.

“Yes, I’m coming.” She nodded and clapped her hands once, excitedly.

“Really?!” Junsu asked, and when she nodded, he practically jumped up and down.

“Let’s go?” Yoochun said, grinning and we started to walk together.

I was the first one to step outside the building, since the two were busy talking and entertaining my maid.

*Really, it irritates me.*

The moment that I stepped outside the building, the first thing that I saqw was the crowd of girls camping outside. And the moment that they saw me, they practically screamed at the top of their lungs.

It actually hurt my ears.

I quickly went inside the building again and they stayed there screaming in joy.

“What’s wrong, Jaejooong? What was that noise all about? It sounded like a thousand screeching eagles.” Yoochun said.

“Girls.” I replied frowning.

“What?! Hyung, how come they knew that we have a photo shoot today?” Junsu asked.

“ I actually don’t have a clue.” I said, plainly.

“What should we do now?” Nam asked.

“We should use the fire exit at the back of the building.” I suggested and started to lead them to the fire exit.

We stepped outside. We are actually at the back of the excited crowd. They’re not even aware that what they’re waiting for is just at their back.

We silently tiptoed to the parking lot when a girl shouted, “There is the JYJ!!!” and followed by a loud, “KYYYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!”

And we ran then.

“Where’s your car?!” I shouted at Yoochun and Junsu while running.

“It’s beside yours!” theyboth shouted at me.

We ran towards our car.

I grabbed my maid’s hand and jogged towards my car.

*And yes, it actually feels so d-mn soft.*

“Yah! Jaejoong! Nam’s riding in my car!” Yoochun shouted, beside his own car and glancing at the coming crowd.

“No! She’s riding in mine!” Junsu shouted too.

“KYYAAAHHHH!!!” the girls shouted running towards us.

And then Yoochun grabbed Nam’s wrist and pulled her, opening his car door.

“KYYAAAHHHH!!!” they screamed again, this time closer.

Nam went inside Yoochun’s car.

“Aissh!” Junsu shouted, frowning, and slipped inside his car.

I opened mine and went inside my car and drove out of the lot followed by them.

*Sh-t!*

*I lost her again.*

Nam’s POV

*WHOA! This studio is so huge!*

We are entering a building which is so huge it would take me weeks (I think) to just roam around.

We stepped inside a room which is the studio and entered the dressing room for the JYJ.

The people inside were busy and they started to lead Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu to a chair to make their looks good which I might add is already perfect for me.

After a half hour of watching this and that, the photo-shoot started.

There were actually so many staffs watching.

And then the photo-shoot started.

 

 

 

They were all so good. I mean they look so HOT! Really.

The girls in the staffs were practically swooning over them.

I even heard the other girl saying, “Look at that guy, the one who’s always in the middle? GOSH! He’s so handsome.” She mumbled to her two friends.

“That’s Jaejoong. But I like Yoochun among the three.” Her friend said and giggled.

“Well, I like Junsu more.” The other pronounced, smiling.

They all stared at the three, laughing and giggling.

And then the solos came.

First, Yoochun.

 

And then Junsu.

 

And the last one was Jaejoong.

And before the he posed for the last photo, he scanned the crowds looking for someone, everyone glanced in every direction. Then his eyes caught mine. Everyone looked at me as Jaejoong stared and then he posed.

*What the hell?! Jaejoong! Stop looking at me!*

 

 

After the photographer captured his pose, he smiled at me. Still looking me in the eye, he walked towards me.

“Now, what, maid?” he asked, proudly, drinking on a bottle of distilled water that the staff gave him.

“What?” I asked.

“Do you agree now that I’m handsome?” he asked, teasingly.

“Definitely not!” I said and stuck my tongue out, crossing my arms over my chest.

He chuckled lightly.

*When he looked at me?... Gosh! I thought I would faint.*

*And really, does he have to ask me if I agree that he’s handsome?*

Looking at his smiling face now, I think he knew what my real answer in his question is.


 Annyeong! Guys! An update! hehe ^^ thanks for all the support. I hope you enjoy every single chapter :D Please, please, please comment and subscribe :) Thanks!