Any Other

My Unlucky Girl

 

Jaejoong’s POV

After the photo-shoot, the staffs and the director invited us in a lunch. Of course, Mr. Choi, our manager, agreed to this without even consulting us. He was all smiles and laugh when he was talking to the director. We all drove in different cars to the restaurant. And of course, Nam didn’t ride with me.

She was actually with Junsu now and not Yoochun, which annoyed us both. Yoochun and I.

*D-mn! Why am I feeling like this? It’s stupid. I don’t care who she rides with. She’s my maid and nothing else!*

I parked my car beside Yoochun and went out.

Junsu pulled over beside my car too. When he slipped out of his car, his smile was so wide, I can practically see sparks in his teeth. He jogged towards Nam’s side, the passenger’s door, and opened it for her.

He held her hand as he assisted her while she went out.

*D-mn! D-mn! D-mn*!

Yoochun was already at her side in a blink of an eye.

*Why the hell are these two really hyperactive whenever Nam’s around?!*

I scoffed at them and went inside the restaurant. When the girl, who’s one of the servers in the restaurant, saw me, she cannot help but smile.

“G-Good afternoon!” she bowed, her eyes wide with surprise.

I bowed at her without looking and followed Mr.Choi and the director of something (I really don’t know who he is. But the way manager entertains him, maybe he’s really important)

After a couple of minutes, we were now seated at a table which is reserved only for us and the food was immediately served. They were prepared for us.

The food, I actually don’t like it. So, I just watched my maid out of the corner of my eye.

She giggled softly as Junsu said something which apparently is a joke.

*Pssh… I bet it isn’t even funny.*

Yoochun also stared at her across the table.

“Jaejoong? Kim Jaejoong… Yes, he will surely fit that role.” I heard manager said as he talked to the director.

*What the hell?! They’re talking about me as if I’m not here.*

“Excuse me,” I said, eyeing Mr. Choi.

He flinched at my stare.

“Well, Jaejoong, were … uhm..” he stuttered.

“Kim Jaejoong,” the director said, clapping his hand once. “You and the others will play a role in my next drama. So, all of you,” he said, since Junsu and Yoochun were now focused on him, “please be ready for that.” He said, laughing.

“Yes, yes.” Mr. Choi said, avoiding my gaze and was clearly happy.

I’ll be back on him later.

“And tomorrow you’ll meet your leading lady, Kim Jaejoong! Yes, you will!” the director said.

I stood up from my chair. *Hell! I won’t ever agree on that!*

“Yes, yes. I know you’re excited, Jaejoong. I am too!” he said.

“But---” I tried to protest.

“But I should go now. So, see you all soon.” He said, as he stood up and went out of the restaurant.

*D-mn!*

“What the hell, manager?!” I said, glaring at him.

“But Jaejoong, this will be your time. All of you, right Junsu and Yoochun?” manager said, smiling at them.

“Fine with me.” Yoochun said.

“Me too.” Junsu shrugged.

“See? Even Nam here, right Nam?” he said, smiling widely at her.

“Uh, yes?” she answered.

“Then it’s settled!” manager exclaimed.’

“I am not okay with it.” I said firmly, crossing my arms and glaring.

“But you’re out voted, Jaejoong. Prepare, okay? Tomorrow.” He said and stood up. “I should leave now, I’ll be meeting with some of the reporters.” He said.

*Aissh! I don’t want to do romance drama! D-mn!*

*And, what the hell?! They say I’ll meet my leading lady tomorrow?! Aissh!*

I glanced at Nam. 

I don’t want any other leading lady…


Annyeong! I'm so so sorry for the super duper really and very late update, i'm sorry. Thank you. PLease support me still :) Thanks guys :D I love all my subscribers :)) ♥