Alone

My Unlucky Girl

 

Jaejoong’s POV

Nam was laughing with Yoochun and Junsu. This is the first time that I saw her this happy.

“Hey Nam, you should eat too, before Junsu chug them all down. And also, don’t just stand there, you can sit with us, you know.” Yoochun said.

“I won’t!” Junsu protested.

Nam declined to eat saying that she’s still full.

“I know you didn’t eat.” I said, acting like I don’t care.

“You didn’t?!” Yoochun said, stood up and seated her beside him.

*Aissh! She should be seated on my side… well, uhm…uh - it’s just that she’s my maid, right?*

“Eat, Nam.” Yoochun said and smiled at her.

Nam ate a little, saying that she’s really not hungry, so we let her pass.

She was starting to gather the dirty dishes in the sink when Yoochun stopped her.

“You don’t have to do the dishes today, Nam. It’s fine, really… right Jaejoong?”

“What?” I asked.

“She doesn’t have to do the dishes, right?” he repeated expectantly.

“Well, if she wouldn’t do it, then you should.” I said, smiling.

“Bwoh?!!!...  Yah! Jaejoong! That’s totally unfair. This is your house, you should clean your own dishes!” Yoochun replied.

“I agree!” Junsu said munching some chips.

“Yah! Junsu! That’s mine!” I said and started to chase him around the room. He was laughing and munching at the same time, even I can’t do that.

When I caught him, it’s now too late. The bag of chips was now empty.

“Aissh! You ate it all! You’ll pay for this Junsu.” I said, frowning.

“Okay, okay. All of us let’s go to the living room and open that bottle of champagne!” Yoochun announced. “Except for Jaejoong. You clean the dishes, okay?” he smiled and threw the apron at me.

“I agree!” Junsu smiled and went to Nam’s side.

“B-Bwoh?! Why would I do that? My precious hands will be ruined!” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

“I’ll do it, Jaejoong-sshi. It’s my job after all.” Nam said.

The two eyed me.

Yoochun gave me a Jaejoong!-you-should-wash-the-dishes-yourself! look and Junsu gave me a Hyung-don’t-let-her-wash-the-dishes! look.

*Sh-t!*

“Okay, okay. I’ll do it. But I’ll use the dish washer.” I said.

“Fine with us.” Yoochun said.

“We’ll go and enjoy now, okay?” Junsu said.

“B-Bwoh? You won’t even wait for me?” I said, but they were now leading Nam to the living room chatting with her enthusiastically.

*Aissh!*

But still, washing the dishes is the least I could do for her.

This is for her.

(But really, what about my precious hands?!)


Nam’s POV

We sat on the couches and talked about… like , everything. And I was really happy.

“So, Nam, how come you’re working for Jaejoong?” Yoochun asked as he sipped from his glass of champagne.

“Ah, that’s just because I really needed a job and I got an information that Jaejoong-sshi needs a maid and poof! I’m now Kim Jaejoong’s maid. By the way, why did you ask?” I said as they stare straight on my face.

“Well, it’s just that some girls would die just to get this job, you know.” Yoochun  replied.

“Yeah, he’s right. They’ll definitely die for it.” Junsu agreed.

“Die? Why? There’s a much better job than being a maid, right? If I just got a choice I wouldn’t want to become a maid… maybe a secretary.” I said dreamily.

“A secretary? Well, if you’ll be a secretary then, I would want to be your boss.” Yoochun said, proudly.

“Yah! Yoochun! What the hell are you saying…” Junsu pouted. 

Junsu turned to me and said, “Nam, if you don’t want to be Hyung’s maid, then you could be my maid. I’ll pay you larger and I promise to treat you better than him.” Junsu smiled.

“Well, thank you, Junsu. You’re so generous, but---” I smiled and he blushed a little looking away.

“Hey Nam,” Yoochun interrupted gently, “You know, you could be my maid too, and I’ll pay you three times than Junsu and also, I’ll treat you better than anyone else.” Yoochun grinned.

“Well, I can pay Nam four times larger than you can pay her.” Junsu said, frowning at Yoochun.

“YAH! I know you can’t, and if you do, well, I can pay her five times larger than you can pay her!” Yoochun argued.

“Okay, guys, that’s---” I started but they interrupted me.

“I know you can’t!” Junsu said, crossing his arms over her chest.

“Well, you’re wrong I can!” Yoochun said.

“YAH! That’s enough! MY MAID is not for sale, you two!” Jaejoong shouted, coming out of the kitchen. “And actually, she can’t quit.” He announced proudly, smiling.

“Bwoh?! Why is that? You don’t own her Jaejoong.” Yoochun said.

“Yeah, really, you don’t.” Junsu agreed with Yoochun, his enemy a while ago and now his partner. They really are the best of friends.

“Well, we had an agreement. Right, maid?” Jaejoong said, slumping at the vacant couch near Yoochun and switched the television on.

Junsu and Yoochun turned to me at the same time. They’re eyes were expecting me to answer that Jaejoong is wrong.

“Sorry, but that’s true.” I smiled at them apologetically.

“Aww. That’s unfair.” Junsu pouted.

“Yeah, it is.” Yoochun said, pouting too.

Jaejoong laughed triumphantly, looking at the two.

I turned at the television at the sound of the familiar voices.

“YAHHH!!!” I shouted pointing at the screen.

They all turned to me and gave me a puzzled look.

“Why are you shouting, maid?” Jaejoong asked, a bit irritated.

“Look! You three are on television!” I shouted, standing up.

Jaejoong laughed loudly and the two just smiled at me.

“What?” I asked curiously.

“Of course we’re on television, maid.” Jaejoong said as the commercial of them finished.

“Why? Why are you on television?” I asked again.

“Maid, you’re still clueless. Look at me.” Jaejoong instructed pointing at his face.

“You don’t have to tell me that. I’m looking at you while you’re talking.” I said.

Yoochun and Junsu laughed. Jaejoong looked annoyed but he doesn’t want to be defeated as always.

He smiled at me before saying, “Well, you can obviously see how uniquely handsome I look, right? Because I'm a superstar and a really good singer.”

*What the hell?!*

“Yah! Jaejoong!We're all superstars and by the way, I’m more handsome than you, right Nam?” Yoochun grinned at me.

“YAH! You two! Don’t you have eyes, well, mind if you use them? And look how handsome I am than you two are. I know Nam agrees.” Junsu said and beamed at me.

I shrugged smiling.

I don’t want to choose right now. Especially when my heart is agreeing to the person that I know is not a bit worth my compliment. Since, he’s always so cold.

“I know that you agree with me, Nam. Right?” Yoochun said and moved closer to me.

“Yah! Yoochun! You’re harassing her. I can tell that she agreed with me.”

“She did not!” Yoochun protested, frowning.

“Yes, she did!” Junsu pouted.

“Did not!” Yoochun replied.

“OKAY! Okay! You two, stop it will you? I’m watching a movie, can’t you see? And you two are so noisy!” Jaejoong said.

But the two glared at each other. I can even imagine the static between them.

“Well, it’s Junsu’s fault. He’s such a big mouth.” Yoochun said coldly.

“What?! This is all your fault, you know!” Junsu retorted and crossed his arms over his chest.

“THAT’S IT, YOU TWO! Go home , right now!” Jaejoong shouted.

“Oh no, hyung, please let us stay.” Junsu pleaded, strangely becoming calm.

“Yes, Jaejoong. We’ll stop fighting, right, Junsu?” Yoochun smiled, looping his arms over Junsu’s neck.

“Yes,yes.” Junsu nodded smiling widely.

Well, they’re really easy to forget their anger. I smiled at the thought.

“No. You should go home, right now.” Jaejoong said, pushing them to the front door.

“But hyung! We still want to talk to Nam.” Junsu whined like a child.

“No more talking.” Jaejoong said and opened the front door.

“Oh please, Jaejoong, just let us stay over-night.” Yoochun pleaded as Jaejoong them outside the condo room.

“Oh yeah?” Jaejoong smiled at them. “Well, my answer is no.” he said as he closed the door on their expectant faces.

Jaejoong turned to me. “We’re alone again, aren’t we?” he said.

 


 

YAY! i updated, haha :) Thank you to my subscribers and all those who commented . You all inspired me :) PLease still comment. My heart leaps everytime I've read one :D gomawo!

Please subscribe and comment ♥