You Will Pay

My Unlucky Girl

 

Jaejoong’s POV

When I came back to the table…

*Aissh! Where the hell is she?*

I looked around.

“Where is she?” I asked Sunyi, and sat across her. She’s obviously, uh… beautiful, I guess. Nothing interesting in that, actually.

“Who? The maid? She already left.” She said, smiling at me like a retarded doll. Pssh!

*Left?! What the--- I purposely left my other phone at home just so she could bring it here to me and she'll stay but now she just… LEFT?!*

“Where the hell did she go?” I asked, crossing my arms, my eyebrows crunched together in frustration.

“I don’t know… Let’s just not talk about your maid, okay? Let’s talk about something else.” She said, smoothing her already perfect hair and grinning.

“I don’t want to talk.” I snapped. I couldn’t hide my annoyance.

*Aissh! I should’ve left early.*

She pouted at me.

“ Yah! Jaejoong-oppa, you’re so cold.” She said still poutin.

*Cold?! Pssh… Oh , quit the pouting…Pssh.*

“Finished with your food?” I asked her instead, looking out the glass door, as if I would see Nam there.

She brightened up.“Yeah, Jaejoong-oppa.” She smiled again, batting her long eyelashes.

“Oh, yeah? Then, I should go first now.”

“W-what?! But---” she stuttered.

“ Kamsamhanida for meeting up with me. It’s nice meeting you, Sunyi-sshi.” I stood up and started to walk away, but then she caught my arm.

“Wait, Jaejoong-oppa. Uh, uhm… Can you help me go shopping?” she said, grinning at me hopefully.

“What? Sorry, but I don’t go shopping just with anyone else.” I said and started to pry her hand off my arm. She just clung tightly.

“Please, go shopping with me. Please, please,please?” she begged and started to pull me outside the door and towards my car.

*And why on earth are we using my own car?!*

*And I couldn’t do a thing but follow her.*

*Aissh! Why the hell did I get into this?!*

*Pssh. This girl is sure demanding as if I’m her boyfriend or something.*

*Arrgh! If Nam’s here, I shouldn’t be in this situation. This is her fault.*

She pushed me on the door of the passenger seat.

“What? You’ll drive?” I asked.

“No, of course not. I’m just asking you to open the door for me.” She smiled.

*What the---!*

I rolled my eyes at her and opened the stupid door of my own car…. Hell! It’s my own car!

She slipped in and I walked to the driver’s side

“How will you go home if you’ll leave your car here, huh?” I asked frowning.

She laughed like I just cracked a joke.

“I’ll just make my assistant get my car for me, besides, you’ll drive me home, wont you? Oppa?” she flipped her hair over her shoulders, smiling up at me.

I rolled my eyes again in frustration and started to drive.

*You’ll pay for leaving me here, Nam… Aissh!*