Together

My Unlucky Girl

 

Jaejoong’s POV

*Where is she?* I looked around. *D-mn! Why am I doing this? Really…*

I half walked and half jogged, not meeting anyone’s eyes even though I wore sunglasses. Just being careful.

Something caught my eye at the other side of the road.

I sighed, my muscles calming from the tensed situation. I never noticed I was nervous.

She was standing, her back to me, in front of an ice cream store.

I crossed the road towards her. She’s still staring at the store and didn’t even notice me behind her back.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the store gently.

“Yah, Jaejoong-sshi. What are you doing here?” she said, but I continued and walked inside.

“Sit.” I said when we were finally inside and she obeyed reluctantly. We ordered and took the ice cream out. I want some fresh air today.

“Let’s go to the park.” She suggested. I shrugged and said, “Always the childish girl.”

She smacked me on the arm and I smiled. She sat on the bench and I sat beside her, not too close.

“Yah, maid. Uh…” I started.

“What?” she answered, scooping some ice cream and eating it.

“Uh… what you saw earlier…” I tried again.

“Ah, that.” She frowned and I cursed myself mentally for letting Sunyi hold my hand that long.

“Yah maid, that thing… The thing you saw… It was nothing, it meant nothing. It was actually annoying me too. That was just---” I stuttered but then she interrupted me by giggling.

“Jaejoong-sshi,” she mumbled and giggled again.

“What?” I said, crossing my arms pretending to be offended.

“You don’t have to explain.” She said, the smile faded from her lips. I looked at her as she looked straight ahead.

I blinked. “Oh… I’m not explaining, really.”

She looked at me and smiled.

“What?” I asked, looking at her, my eyebrow arched in curiosity.

“If you’re not explaining, then what are you doing?” she smiled, mockingly at me.

“I was just… just… YAH!” I said, standing up. Then she laughed so loud, bending and clutching her stomach.

“What now?” I said, pretending to be irritated.

“You’re really funny.” She said, giggling.

“Pssh. It’s not funny.” I said.

“Okay. Okay.” She smiled.

After a while she stood up and started to walk.

*Where’s she going?* I stood up to and was about to follow her when she stopped.

“Jaejoong-sshi?” she said, her back turned to me.

“Mmm?” I said in response.

“You don’t have to explain anything to me.” She whispered softly.

“You don’t belong to me, remember?” she turned, a soft smile on her lips, her eyes were sad. “You should go back now, or they’ll be worried.” She said with a smile, and started to walk.

But I grabbed her hand and she stopped.

*I belong with you.* I thought, but instead I said,

“Let’s just go together.”,  holding her hand tightly but gently in mine as we walk. 


Annyeong! I'm sorry for the late update, i've been busy with some stuff, i'm really sorry :( *BOW*

I know this chapter's boring, but i'll do better next time... Thanks for the support! :) Kamsahamnida! :D