Contract Signing

My Unlucky Girl

Please do comment and subscribe :D Thanks to all of you ♥! :))


Jaejoong’s POV

I woke up the next morning, feeling a bit light-headed. I took a shower and got ready. Today was actually the signing of contracts for the drama.

*Act like nothing happened.* I repeated in my head for like about a hundred times. *Nothing happened last night.*

I went out of my room and was stunned.

“Hyung! Annyeong! How was your sleep?” Junsu said, munching some food and then went back to watching the television.

Yoochun sat across him, yawning at the boring television show and then diverted his attention to Nam, who was currently vacuuming the floor.

And when she saw me, her eyes went wide then looked away quickly as if she just saw a ghost. *Pssh!*

“Why are you two here again?” I asked, as I plumped down the couch.

“So we can all go together to the signing of contracts.” Yoochun answered, bored.

“Yeah, hyung. And also, we missed you.” Junsu said, but his eyes were focused on Nam.

*Aissh!* I punched his arm (not so lightly).

“Yah! What was that for?” Junsu screamed, chips flying out of his mouth.

I shrugged, smiling mockingly. “I missed you too.” I said and stood up. “Well, let’s go. We’ll be late.”

They stood up too but not towards the door but towards Nam.  I glared at them.

“Nam, you’re coming too.” Yoochun said, and grabbed her hand.

“Oh, no. I shouldn’t.” Nam protested politely.

“Pssh. Acting like you’re so important.” I sneered at them.

“What?! I’m not acting. Okay, fine. I’m going.” She said and went to her room to change.

“Hyung, you shouldn’t have said that.” Junsu said. Yoochun crossed his arms and shook his head at me. I just shrugged.

Nam went out of her room and we are all staring----.

She pulled her hair up in a messy but pretty bun. She was wearing a –d*mn! I don’t know how they call this casual thing she wears …all I know is… She’s so d-mn beautiful.

We are all silent. Staring O_O

“Uhm… is this alright?” she said, gesturing in her clothes shyly.

I was the first to snap out of this stupid dream. I cleared my throat loudly and Yoochun and Junsu woke up from their daydreaming too.

“Stunning.” Yoochun whispered so that Nam couldn’t hear it.

“It’s very alright.” Junsu answered Nam.

“Stop all this drama. Let’s go.” I said, pretending like I didn’t notice her.

 I was again the first one to walk out of the room.

We arrived exactly at the right time.

Sunyi was already there and when she saw me, she started following me around always. It’s really annoying.

When the signing of the contracts started and the papparazzis got wild in taking pictures, I told Nam to stay at the back and wait for us there. She might get caught in trouble here since after this, the reporters can ask us questions.

“This question is for Mr. Kim Jaejoong and Miss Lee Sunyi. What is your real relationship? The internet is full of pictures with you two together enjoying.” He said.

*Aissh! The stupid shopping.*

“We’re only frie—” I started, but then Sunyi interrupted.

“We’re special to each other.” She answered with a smile. I looked at her, hiding my irritation from the cameras. I smiled mockingly and whispered, “What on earth are you saying?”

Then she held my hand and the cameras got wild again.

I sighed loudly. And faced the crowd and saw Nam standing there, alone and was staring at our hands linked together.

Nam looked down and started to walk towards the exit.

I pried my hand off Sunyi’s, bowed and smiled for the crowd and started to walk towards the back of the stage, hoping that it was enough for them not to speculate why I was exiting early.

 I didn’t have to think about it. I got the sunglasses lying on the table and ran towards the exit after her.