Late

My Unlucky Girl

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I’m driving as fast as I could.

*Where would I start looking?... Near the market?... Yes I’ll look for her there.*

I looked near the market, at the market, and even in the back of the market, but still she was nowhere to be found.

I parked somewhere on the corner of the street.

*Where is she?*

I rolled the windows down and let the cold night air in.

*Maybe she’s safe and I’m here wasting my time, trying to find her? Aissh!*

I looked at my slippers. *Pssh! Pabo, Kim Jaejoong!* I forgot to change it.

*But what if she’s in trouble? and here I am staring at my feet.*

*Aissh! What am I suppose to do?*

I even forgot to change my accessories for disguise. What if some paparazzi took a picture of me here?

*Ahhhh!!!*I punched the sit beside me in frustration.

And then something caught my eye. A movement in a dark alley across the empty street.

I squinted… and there she is!

*Sh*t!*An ajhusshi was holding her by the wrist

*Oh, Sh*t!*

I kicked my car door open and was about to run towards them… but then, a guy came around and he was, like talking to the ajhjusshi.

*Are they planning how to kill my maid?*

*Oh, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!!!*

I came closer and this time meaning to save her from those goons.

But then, suddenly the guy, who just came awhile ago punched the ajhussi in his face and the old guy slumped on the floor, unconscious.

I squinted again, trying to identify the guy, who did the punching.

*Yoochun?!!!*

I slowly turned and walked back to my car and slipped inside.

*What the hell??!!*

I punched the stirring wheel.

*I hate it!*

I hate it that I’m not the one who was there to save her.

I came late.


 


 

Yoochun’s POV

I drove the girl to the address she told me. It was a condominium actually, and this is also the condo where Jaejoong lives. What a coincidence.

I parked in front of the tall building, got out of the car and opened her door for her.

“Thank you.” She said and I smiled in reply.  Her eyes were blank and she looked tired.

“Thank you for saving me today and driving me home.” She bowed. “Drive safely.”

She turned and started to walk inside the large building.

“W-Wait!” I shouted. She stopped and turned to me.

“Uh… I should probably walk you to your condo room.” I volunteered.

“Oh… okay.” She said weakly.

We started to walk inside, and she was heading for the stairs even though the elevator is closer. I caught her arm and she flinched and looked at me with frightened eyes. I quickly pulled my hand back.

“Sorry.” I said. “I’m sorry.” 

She was clearly scared of what happened to her a while ago and I was glad I was there to save her.

She wrapped her hands around her shoulders like she was suddenly cold.

“Oh, it’s okay.” She smiled weakly at me. Her eyes were glassy again. “What is it? Do you want something?”

“What?” I asked feeling stupid.

She smiled gently at me again. “You stopped me right?”

“Oh,” I smacked my head in my mind.

*I’m so stupid.*

“It’s just that we could take the elevator instead of the stairs.” I said.

“Oh, okay.” She said.

We walked towards it and jabbed the button with my finger. The elevator opened in a second. It was empty. We walked inside.

“What’s the floor number?” I asked her.

“Uh.. 35.” She said and went back to staring at space.

*Pitiful girl. I hope she would go over it soon.*

I jabbed the button again and when the elevator started to go up. The girl gasped, shocked at the speed and held my hand. Her eyes were wide.

“Uh... I-I’m, sorry.” She said quickly and pulled her hand back.

“It‘s okay.” I smiled.

*It really is okay.*

When we stepped outside the elevator, I followed her to the exact room but she wasn’t looking where she was walking---

“Hey!” I said pointing at the wall.

She slowly turned to me while walking and bumped straight on the wall.

“Ow!” she said, rubbing her head. I rushed to her side.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

She smiled. “Yes… sorry, I‘m just so careless.”  She smiled at me genuinely.

We started to walk again together and stopped in front of a large condo unit.

*This girl is sure rich.*

She rang the door bell.

*Maybe she has servants too.*

The door opened after a moment.

“Yah! Maid! What the hell are----?!” he shouted but stopped when he noticed me. I was stunned.

“Jaejoong?!” I shouted at the same time that he screamed, “Yoochun?!”

 


 

Annyeong! another update! :)) I hope you comment and subscribe ! Thank you for all my subscribers :)) I cherish your every comment, thanks!!! :))