Let's Eat and...Drink?

My Unlucky Girl

 

Jaejoong’s POV

“CUT! That’s all for today guys!” the director said. We were shooting for maybe 9 hours now.

“Aigoo~ I’m tired.” Junsu said, slumping in his chair. “I’m hungry too…Should we eat dinner?” he suggested, smiling hopefully.

“Great idea!” Yoochun responded, jumping out of his seat and went to Nam. “You should come too.” He smiled.

“If it’s okay with Jaejoong-sshi.” She said.

“I’m hungry too. Let’s go.” I said and stood up. We all bid goodbye to the staff and the director.

“Oppa!” someone shouted. We all turned and saw Sunyi running towards us. “Let’s go have dinner.” She said, linking her arm on mine. I tugged my arm but she won’t come off. *Aissh!*

“Omo. Sunyi-sshi, just come with us we’re eating dinner too.” Junsu invited her.

“All right.” Sunyi smiled.

*Pssh. This girl’s irritating.*

We arrived at the restaurant after a minute.

“Jaejoong-oppa! Sit beside me okay? I’ll just go to the restroom.” Sunyi said, waving at me.

I rolled my eyes and was about to sit opposite Sunyi’s chair when Junsu beat me to it.

“Yah! That’s where I’m sitting.” I said.

“Hyung, sit beside Sunyi-sshi. She just said it and besides every seat is taken. You have no choice.” Junsu said grinning.

“Aissh!” I said and sat beside Sunyi’s chair.

“You know hyung? I guess Sunyi likes you. I mean really likes you a lot.” Junsu said.

Yoochun was talking to the waitress who was smiling for about five minutes now. She’s almost fainting and staring at Yoochun.

“Tch. She does not like me.” I countered.

“She does.” Yoochun said, after talking to the waitress. “What do you think Nam?” he said.

“Uh…I think she does too.” Nam said, munching on the appetizers.

“Yah! You should be on my side, maid.” I complained, glaring at her.

“It’s true.” She answered and pouted.

“Aigoo~ So cute.” Yoochun said pinching her left cheek at the same time that Junsu said, “Omo~ Adorable!” and pinched her right cheek.

“Ow, ow.” She complained slapping their hands playfully and laughing.

*Pssh! Cute?!*

“Oppa. I’m here.” Sunyi called and sat beside me. “You sat beside me. Good! “ she said grinning.

Then our orders were served and we started eating. Chatting about this and that. And then they started ordering some alcohol.

“Yay! Let’s drink. For the success of the drama!” Junsu said and we clinked glasses. They all downed their glasses except me and Yoochun.

After thirty minutes, everyone is drowsy and is now almost sleeping on the table.

“We probably should get home.” I said to Yoochun who was fortunately sober enough to drive and talk to.

“Yes. We should go.” He agreed.

I eyed Sunyi, who’s almost falling from her seat, Junsu who was muttering something to himself and Nam who’s now asleep, her head resting on the table.

I helped Yoochun carry Junsu and Sunyi to his car, since he agreed that I should probably get home with Nam.

After carrying them, I waved goodbye and went inside the restaurant again.

I sat beside Nam. “Yah, maid. Wake up.” I nudged her shoulder. “Let’s go.”

“Hmmm.” She replied, her eyebrows crunching with each other.

“Pssh. Hey, maid? Wake up now. I don’t want to carry you.” I grumbled.

I grabbed her shoulder and shook her a bit. No response. Then she slumped on my shoulder. That left me no choice but to carry her.

I carried her to my car, thankful for the waiter who helped me. After a minute I started driving home.

“Pssh. This girl. She thinks she could handle that alcoholic drink?” I mumbled to myself.

After a couple of minutes we arrived at the condo unit. The whole way there was torture. How am I supposed to open the door while carrying someone? But somehow I manage to get us into my unit. I went straight to her room, kicking the door open and laid her down the bed.

She sighed in her sleep.

I brush her hair gently out of her face. She smiled and I stared.

*I never knew she could be this beautiful.*

I touched her cheek.  It was so soft under my fingertips. Her lips were rosy red even in the dim light.

My heart raced in my chest. *Closer…Closer…Closer* I can smell her sweet scent.

Then… her eyes opened slowly, that lovely chocolate brown eyes. I backed away quickly.

“J-Jaejoong-sshi? Is that  you?” she asked, her eyes narrowing, trying to see in the dark room.

“D-Deh. “ I said, standing up.                    

“W-What happened?” she said, confused.

“You’re drunk. But I think you’re a bit sober now.”

“Oh.” She said, her eyes beginning to close again.

“You should sleep now. You’re tired.” I said.

“T-Thank you… for bringing me home.” She whispered, smiling in the dark and fell asleep.

I smiled back even though she can’t see it.