I'm not there

My Unlucky Girl

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I drove hurriedly back to the condo. I don’t want her to think that I wasted my time just to find her.

And then the door bell rang---

*Ah! I will scold her. She came late.*

I swung the door open.

“Yah! Maid! What the hell are---?!” she’s with someone.

“Jaejoong?!” he shouted at the same time that I screamed, “Yoochun?!”

My maid was just looking at us back and forth, her eyes were puffy like she was crying.

*!Did she cry?!*

“What the hell are you doing here?!” Yoochun asked.

“Why are you asking me that?” I asked back.

“Are you living together? This girl and you? Does our manager know?! Hey, Jaejoong, answer me.” He said.

“Of course not! She’s my maid. What are you thinking?!” I said.

Yoochun actually looked relieved. *What now?*

“Oh… she’s you’re maid?” he asked.

“Yes, she is.”

“So, why is she staying here?” he asked.

“That’s a long story.”  I replied walking inside and slumping at the couch.

“Yah! Maid! Why the hell are you late?” I asked her, even though I know what is the true reason.

“Uh… I just ---uhm.. got lost. Yes, I got lost, I don’t know where the market is. Hehe, my bad, sorry.”

*What?! Why is she lying to me?*

“Uh, maybe you’re hungry Jaejoong-sshi and you too.” She said pointing at Yoochun.

“Oh, no. I should probably get going.”

“No, you should eat first you know. It’s fine if he’ll stay right Jaejoong? And it seem that you two are friends?”

“Yeah, whatever.” I replied, flipping the channels on the television.

Then the door burst open.

*Sh*t! I forgot to lock it!*

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” Junsu chanted, holding a bottle of champagne on his hand.

He stopped dead on his tracks, staring somewhere at my back. I turned.

*What the hell?! He’s staring at my maid!*

I quickly got up and tackled him and then Yoochun also got up from his seat and jumped at the two of us.

“Why are you bursting in my room huh?!” I shouted at Junsu and smacked him on the back of his head playfully, just so he will avert his eyes but it didn’t work.

“What the hell are you staring at?” Yoochun hissed in Junsu’s ear and looped his arm on Junsu’s neck, so that Nam wouldn’t hear it.

Nam was just looking at us and then a small smile lit her face.

My heart seemed to stop beating for a moment.

We all saw it and stared. There was silence, for once. And then she turned and went in the kitchen.

“Hyung!” Junsu said, pointing where Nam was standing a while ago, like a crazy man. “Who’s that girl?!” he asked at particularly no one.

“Yah! That’s my maid!” I said punching him not so gently on the arm.

“She’s your maid?! Hyung! You’re so lucky!...but I noticed that she doesn’t know who we are.” Junsu said.

“That’s what I noticed too.” Yoochun said.

“Same here.” I said casually.

“But still, hyung, you’re so lucky!” Junsu repeated again as we sat on the couches.

“Lucky?” I asked, reaching for the remote control.

“Yah! Jaejoong! Of course you’re lucky! Look at that face. It’s so pretty, right Junsu?” Yoochun said.

“I agree!.” Junsu shouted smiling.

“And did you two saw that smile a while ago?” Yoochun whispered to us.

*D*mn! Of course, I did! It even almost made me faint!... WTF! What am I thinking?!*

“I did, hyung. I did.” Junsu answered, staring dreamily into space and smiling. Yoochun smacked his head.

“Yah! Hyung, that hurts!” he said and smacked Yoochun’s head too and laughed.

“By the way, why’re you here Junsu?” I asked him.

“Yeah, I’m curious too and why’re you also bringing a bottle of champagne?” Yoochun said.

“Well, I talked to Manager Choi and he said that we, the JYJ has a photo shoot for tomorrow! Isn’t that great?” he laughed.

“So, I decided that we should celebrate today!” He said, holding the champagne up.

“That’s great!” Yoochun said smiling.

“Yeah, it is.” I agreed.

“Excuse me.” She said. We all turned to her direction.

“The dinner’s ready, you should eat it now while it’s hot… by the way, I’m Park Nam, Kim Jaejoong’s maid.”

Junsu was the first to jump out of his seat and hurriedly went to her.

“Oh, kamsahamnida! I’m Junsu.” He said, grinning and grabbed her hand.

*What the hell?! He held her hand?!*

Yoochun immediately followed and bumped Junsu out of the way.

“The food smells great, I’m Yoochun.” He said smiling and took her hand for a handshake.

*What the f?! Yoochun held her hand too?!!! I didn’t even get the chance to do that!... F! What the hell am I thinking again!*

“Yah! Hyung!” Junsu shouted and bumped Yoochun too, and they bumped each other back and forth.

“Yah! I’ll eat all of this if you won’t stop that!” I shouted at them and started stuffing food in my mouth, with manners, of course.

“Hyung, no!” Junsu said and started eating all the food he could reach.

“Yah! I want that too!” Yoochun said and started digging in too.

I looked at Nam and she was smiling at the playfulness of the two.

*I’m sorry…I wasn’t there for you. I’m sorry.*

When I turned to my plate ---

“Yah! Where the hell is my food?!” I shouted.

I looked at the two and they were pointing at each other, there mouth full and then they started laughing.

*Aissh! These two!*


Note: New character (again) : Junsu :)

I thank all of my subscribers once again , haha, and sorry for this lame chapter. Lame? right? sorry...

but please still support me, i'll do my best on the next chapters , thanks :)))