Rules, rules and more rules...

My Unlucky Girl

 

Nam’s POV

I opened the door and was amazed.

*WAH!!!* I never saw a room this big in my whole life. That guy is sure rich. I wonder what his job is…

I looked around the condo room, it really is huge. I should start cleaning now or else I won’t finish it today.

I found the vacuum cleaner and started vacuuming the whole place. I wiped the tables with dry rag, washed the dishes and placed the things   where I think they should be.

I even cleaned the bathroom, which, I might add, is so huge, I could live there my whole life ^^

Around five in the afternoon, It was now time to clean the master's bedroom, there are also two spare rooms but I saved the biggest for last. When I opened the door, I nearly fainted. It was so huge, like huge, huge… Whatever, what I mean is the room is really huge. I vacuumed the room carefully and wiped the table with a dry rag. The bed was made and clean but I still re-arranged the sheets and fluffed the white pillows.

I finished cleaning Mr. Kim’s condo room at six.

*Ahhh! My back hurts.*

*Brrrr..* Aww, my stomach…

I didn’t eat breakfast or lunch, since I don’t have any money. Hmmm…..

I tiptoed to the refrigerator and opened it. Whoa! There are so many food here and drinks too.

Oh, no, no. I should not eat any of this. I’m only a maid here. I certainly do not own the place.

But should I cook for Mr. Kim Jaejoong? Maybe I should.

While cooking I resisted the urge to devour the food. It really smells good. *Ahhh! I’m so hungry!*

*Brrr… Aissh! This stomach!*

I heard the door open and close. I quickly went out of the kitchen.

“Annyeong.” I bowed. “Sir, your food is ready.” I said, politely.

He went in the kitchen and stared at the food. After a moment, he picked the plates and my eyes widened, “YAHHH!!!” I shouted. He dumped the food in the garbage can.

“Why did you do that?!!” I asked him, frowning.

“I don’t want to eat. I’m full.” He said nonchalantly and went to the living room and watched the television.

*Aissh! He dumped the food because he’s full?! What kind of reason is that?!*

*Aww, I’m really hungry!*

I washed the dirty dishes and cleaned the kitchen once more.

That stupid guy. He’s so irritating. He wasted the food just like that! He doesn’t even know how it feels to be hungry, to have no food at all. Aissh!

“Hey,” I turned. Mr. Kim Jaejoong was leaning on the door looking at me.

“What is it sir?” I asked, hiding my irritation.

“Get a pen and a paper.” He commanded, bossily.

“What is it for?” I asked.

“Just do it, will you?” he growled.

I got a paper and a pen inside my bag.

“Now listen to me, “ he started and crossed his arms over his chest, “List down everything I say, in case your brain can’t handle it.” he said rudely.

*What the – …  Aisshh!*

“Come here every day at six in the morning SHARP and never ever be late, even just a second.” He said.

*Pssh! Whatever!*

“Breakfast should be ready when I wake up.”

*Why? Can’t you make your own?*

“Clean the whole condo room thoroughly. I don’t like dusts.”

*Ahh! I’m Hungry!*

“Don’t touch my personal belongings.”

*Don’t worry, I’m not a thief. Pssh.*

“I’ll tell you if you have to cook for lunch or dinner, never make your own DECISION.”  He emphasized the last word, pertaining to what I did a while ago.

*That’s not a valid reason for you to throw away food!*

“And don’t talk too much and don’t comment to anything I do. I hate it. Just shut your mouth as much as possible.” He glared at me again.

 *What did I do now?!*

“Call me, Jaejoong or whatever, I don’t really care.” I nodded quickly.

“I’ll tell you when to go home and my most important rule is, never talk about me, about what you hear, or see , outside. Did you hear that?”

“Why? Are you that important?” I asked him. His eyes widened , like I just broke his most important rule and then composed himself quickly. 

“I told you to shut your mouth as much as possible didn’t I? That is the most stupid question I ever heard .” he said, irritated.

*I was just asking, He’s so strict.*

“And if you’re finished cleaning, you can go home now. I don’t need you anymore.” He said and started to walk away, when I called him,

“Jaejoong-sshi, uhmmm, sir…”

He turned, “What?” he asked, frowning at me.

“I – uhmm, sir, I – I don’t – …”

“Whatever it is you’re saying, well, I don’t care. Just get out of my house.” He snapped and walked away.

*Aissh, now I lost my chance to tell him that I don’t have anywhere to stay.*

*Where will I go now?* I slung my bag on my shoulder and went out of the condo room silently.

AhhA!!! Now I know where will I stay! Hihihihi ^^

*BRRRRRR!!!* AWWWW!!! I’M SO HUNGRY!!!