Snow-y Evening

My Unlucky Girl

 

Nam’s POV

“Yah!!! Park Nam?!” Sunyi shouted. “What the hell are you doing here?!”

*Aigoo~ I’m dead!*

“Yah, Sunyi, why are you--- oh.” Jaejoong said.

“Jaejoong-sshi.” I said, stupidly.

“Oppa, why is she here? Does she live here?” Sunyi asked.

“O-Of course not. She’s here because… she’s… cleaning. Yes, cleaning.” Jaejoong said, eyeing me.

“Oh, yes. I was cleaning.”

Sunyi nodded reluctantly. “I was actually going right now. So, bye!” I said, bowing and sprinted to the front door.

I sighed when I was in the lobby. That was really close. I guess I should wait outside, Sunyi shouldn’t see me here.

I was outside when it started to snow. It was so cold and I was just wearing a thin cardigan. I wrapped my arms around my shoulders to lessen the cold.

*Aissh! I didn’t see Sunyi go out of the condominium and I’m now freezing.*

I sat on the edge of the street so no one could see me if they ever come out of the condo. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep in the cold.

Jaejoong’s POV

Sunyi left for thirty minutes now, but where on earth is Nam?

I paced the living room non-stop, trying to calm my nerves *Where the hell is she?*        

I looked out the window and saw snow falling. It’s seemed that it’s really cold outside.

*What if she’s in trouble again?*

I grabbed my leather jacket and went out of the condominium. *I will look for her.*

She should be here somewhere.

I asked the security guard and he told me that Nam went outside.

*She’s somewhere out where it’s cold. Aissh! Silly girl, doesn’t she know its freezing cold out here?!*

I was about to go to the parking lot when my eye was caught by the figure who’s partly hidden by the bush, on the side of the street.

I walked towards that direction.

She was sitting there, snow caught in her head and she was shaking from the cold.

I brushed her hair, getting rid of the snow.

“Are you really this stupid?” I hissed, holding her shoulders. She opened her eyes slightly.

I lifted her up on my arms and carried her to my condo unit just like yesterday. I carried her straight to her room, once again.

She was still shaking from the cold when I pulled her blanket over her shivering body.

“Hey, maid? Are you okay?” I asked, whispering to her.

“Y-Yes. T-thank you. S-Sunyi? Did she a-already leave?” she asked, her teeth chattering.

“Yes.” I said.

“Good.” She smiled. “You’re s-safe.”

*What on earth is she talking about? Safe? I’m not in any kind of danger.*

“Safe?” I whispered.

“Y-you’d be in trouble if t-they found out that I’m l-living here.” She said softly, looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

“You clumsy, silly girl.” I smiled and then she fell asleep.

I touched her cold cheek, leaning to her ear.

“Thank you.” I whispered then kissed her cheek, cold under my lips.

“Don’t ever do anything stupid for me again, please. It hurts me more than anyone.” I said softly in her ear.

She smiled in her sleep once again.

Sunyi's POV

I saw Jaejoong-oppa come out of the condominium building. Looking for someone?

Then he walked towards the side of the street.

*Who is that?*

Then Jaejoong-oppa, carried her (it's definitely a girl) to the building and inside.

I squinted trying to identify the girl..."OMG!" I said, shocked.

I took a picture of them and saved it on my phone.

You dare live with him huh? Let's see...

Park Nam, you're dead...