Best Friends

My Unlucky Girl

Nam's POV

 

“All right! We’ll get started after ten minutes.” The assistant director shouted as all the staff and actors and actresses and me got ready.

*I’m nervous. Aigoo!~ * I drummed my fingers on the table as the hair stylist does my hair. It was curly on the ends and tied on a low ponytail on the side of my head.

I repeated my lines in my head over and over again at the same time praying that I wouldn’t mess up.

It’s my first scene for goodness’ sake. Jaejoong-sshi and I will be going to school together or something like that.

“Nervous?” he said “I see.” Jaejoong-sshi eyed my drumming fingers. I suddenly stopped and put it on my lap. “Are you ready?”

“R-Ready?” I answered. The hair stylist was already finished with my hair and I thanked her.

“Obviously, you’re not.” Jaejoong-sshi said.

“I-I am. I’m just a little bit nervous.”

“A little bit? Well, I can see that. You’re almost shaking and you’re not focused. And you’re a little bit nervous.” He smiled.

He was already ready, his hair tidy and gorgeously styled and was also wearing the uniform. A white long sleeves, a tie and a black blazer over it and also a black pants. Ordinary uniform but when he wore it, he makes it look like it was bought from Paris or something…

“What are you looking at?” he asked, taking a swig at a water bottle.

“Nothing.” I answered.

“All right! Let’s start.” The assistant director shouted again. Jaejoong placed his water on the table.

“Let’s go.” He said and grabbed my hand.

“W-Wait.” I said, trying to pry my hand off his, unsuccessfully

 “What?” he asked. I eyed our hand. “We’re best friends, right? So, best friends are close. They can hold hands if they like right?” he smiled.

“What? They do not.” I said.

 

“Yes, they do.” He grinned, flashing his perfect glistening white teeth. He dragged me, holding my hand to the location.

“You two seemed really, really close.” The director commented as we passed him by, He was eyeing our linked hands and was smiling. Jaejoong-sshi smiled back and answered, “Of course.”

I saw Sunyi on the other table already sitting and glaring at us. We were in the canteen of some school here in Seoul. The students were clearly distracted because of the shooting but the director ordered them to just act natural. But the girls were the hardest to direct since they’re staring at the JYJ and most of all at Jaejoong-sshi. They almost drooled where they were standing.

We sat on the other table since Jaejoong and I we’re supposed to be ‘Best Friends’

Then the shooting started…

“3…2…1…Action!”

Nam: “Ji Yoon-oppa (Jaejoong-sshi’s name) ,how come you’re smiling for no reason?”.

Jaejoong: “I’m just in a good mood, Eun Hee (that’s mine).” He smiled again.

Then we heard a commotion Sunyi (whose name is MinRi) was getting cornered by some girls.

Jaejoong turned his head and walked towards them.

Jaejoong: “What the hell are you doing?!” he shouted at the girls who were shouting  at MinRi (Sunyi) earlier.

“That b*tch… She was getting all your attention.” They said, jealous.

“So? Why the hell do you care?” he stepped forward towering over the girls. “Don’t you ever bother her again…or else you’ll be in big trouble.” He threatened. Then Jaejoong-sshi grabbed Sunyi’s hand and walked out of the canteen.

I was left alone, sitting there.

 And even though I know that it was all an act, somehow deep within my heart I felt loneliness.

I should've known...


Thank you for all the subscribers and commenters :D ♥ Thanks!