Shooting

My Unlucky Girl

 

Nam’s POV

Jaejoong-sshi asked me to come again with him to the shooting. Maybe he would like someone to order around. Well, that’s my job at least.

The moment that we arrived in the location, the set was now all ready, the actors and actresses are all there. Even the fans are there, waving happily. Yoochun and Junsu waved at me. I smiled at them.

After a couple of steps…

“Jaejoong-oppa!”  Sunyi called, walking towards us like a supermodel or something like that. *Honestly, she’s beautiful. I mean very. But with the attitude… Pssh.*

She clung to Jaejoong’s arm like a small child, gazing up at him with those pretty, pretty eyes. I sighed and started to walk faster than them.

“Jaejoong –oppa, why are you with her?” I heard Sunyi asking him, though he did not answer, I can imagine him rolling his eyes. 

I smiled. *Pssh. Always the cold one.*

“Annyeong!” I bowed as I was now near to where Yoochun and Junsu are seated. There were stylists doing their hair and everything that should be done.

Jaejoong sat at the third stool, beside him , as expected, Sunyi, talking about something I could not understand and I’m guessing that Jaejoong is not even listening.

“Annyeong!” they both responded.

“I’m glad you’re here, Nam.” Yoochun said, grinning.

“Deh! I’m glad too. By the way,” Junsu said. “You look good.”

I smiled, flattered. “Oh… Kamsahamnida! You too, Junsu and of course, you Yoochun.” I complimented.

They thanked me with smiles on their lips.

“Yah! Maid, what’re you talking about? I look better than them.” He said arrogantly, crossing his arms.Yoochun and Junsu laughed at him.

“Yah! What’re you too laughing at?” he said, irritated. He glared at them. I grinned.

After a couple of minutes,the shooting started. 

 

The story was about a girl, which is Sunyi, she lost her parents and is living with her aunt. Sunyi then will meet Jaejoong in her school, who’s very handsome and very rich, but has a bad personality. (Which I might add is very suiting for the real Kim Jaejoong, hahaha.) Jaejoong has his friends with him, which are Yoochun ang Junsu, they have a popular band in their school, so they’re very, very famous. And also, Jaejoong-sshi has a girl bestfriend (which is portrayed by a pretty actress and I heard it’s her first time acting in a drama) who has a crush on her, but he doesn’t know it. So that’s it, Jaejoong will fall for Sunyi, Sunyi will fall for Jaejoong and some problems here and there but they’ll overcome it and they’ll end up together. Happy-ending and all. The drama was entitled “Sweetest Day”.

Jaejoong’s POV

The first scene was Sunyi walking to school, and I’m driving my car as I passed her by. The mud splattered on her uniform just as the director said. I stopped the car near her, but not to apologize (of course), I just rolled down my window and snickered at her, then drove away again.

“CUT!” the director said, happily.

I can actually sense Sunyi’s irritation for her ruined uniform even though it was director’s plan.

I smiled mockingly.

“You look good on that uniform.” I said, sarcastically at her and walked away.

She ran away embarrassed, cheeks flaming.

I walked towards Nam, who was busy arranging foods for the staff.

“Hey, maid.” I said.

“Oh, Jaejoong-sshi… here, have a bottle of water.” She handed a bottle, then went back to preparing the food for later.

“What are you doing?” I asked, taking a swig of the water.

“Preparing, as you can see.” She said, not looking at me.

“Did I tell you to do that?” I asked her.

“No. Sunyi told me to do my job, so I’m just doing it. Do you want some food?” She answered.

“Are you Sunyi’s maid?” I replied, ignoring her question. That’s the time when she looked at me.

“Good, now you’re looking at me.” I said, looking at her eyes. “Now tell me… Who’s maid are you?”

“O-Of course not Sunyi’s,” she stammered looking away, feeling uncomfortable with me looking in her eyes.

I smiled. “Good then. Because you are MY maid.” I said and drank the water. "Now, stop whatever you are doing and sit there." I said, pointing at the chair beside mine. 

"What? But I'm not finished preparing...." She said, but I grabbed her shoulders and seated her gently. I sat beside her. I called another girl to prepare the food in her place. The girl joyfully agreed when I smiled at her.

"Now stay there." I smiled genuinely. She rolled her eyes at me, playfully.  

"All right, Sunyi's ready. Let's start again!" the director called. I stood up and handed Nam the bottle of water. "Thanks for that." I said.

"Stay there and just watch me act. Arasso? You'll see, I act so great, you know." I said, smiling at her. She stuck her tongue out at me and smiled back, that pretty smile that always brightens my day.