Hunger

My Unlucky Girl

 

Jaejoong’s POV

*Aissh! That maid!*

*”Why? Are you that  important?”*

Aissh! What?! She doesn’t know me? Well, I’m the lead vocalist of JYJ and I’m also a topstar, of course I’m important, not just important. I’M VERY IMPORTANT! Then why the hell doesn’t she know me?

Pssh! It’s irritating!

Hmmm…. Maybe she came from another planet or something, because there’s no way in hell, I mean NO WAY, that she doesn’t know me. Pssh! Maybe that’s the reason why she didn’t blush, scream in joy, faint, drool or whatever when she first saw me. Since I know that’s the first reaction of girls at the moment that they laid eyes on me.

But that maid?! Arghh! She even looked scared and shocked.

Yah! It doesn’t matter.

*Hmmm… Where’s my phone?* I looked at the table but it’s not there. *Where is it?*

Aissh! I left it in my car. It’s now eleven in the evening but I should still go and get it.

I got up from my seat, grabbed my car keys and went straight to the door ------

“YAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”  There, curled in front of my door, is a figure. A scary figure. I nearly had a . It moved a little bit, hearing my scream. Thank god my neighboring condo roommates were not disturbed. I switched the light on, outside.

*Aisshh!* I put my hand on my hips and stared down at the sleeping figure on the carpeted floor of the hall. The bag was made a pillow. She was clutching her stomach, her brows furrowed.

“Mmmm…” she groaned, like she’s irritated.

*Psssh! She has the guts to be irritated?!*

I poked her arm with my slippered foot. “Yaah!” I said.

“Mmmmm…” she groaned again, slapping my foot away. Pssh!

Her eyes were tightly closed,  she was still clutching her stomach.

 I bent down and peered closely at her face. “Hey maid,” I poked her arm, “I told you to go home didn’t I?”

She opened her eyes slightly, “Hmm..?” She squinted in the light.

“Oh, oh! J-Jaejoong-sshi?!” she said, surprised. Well, she should be.

“Why the hell are you camping in front of my door?” I asked frowning.

She scrambled to stand up. While doing so, I heard her whisper , “Ow.” And clutched her stomach.

*What now?*

“J-Jaejoong-sshi… I-I don’t ----.”

“I know,” I interrupted her. “You don’t want to be late, right? You don’t want me to fire you? Well, I appreciate your effort, maid, but you don’t have to camp in front of my door. I nearly had a heart attack because of you, you know? Just leave now, will you? Or do you want me to fire you again? And this time it will be final.” I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

She immediately picked her bag on the floor and bowed at me, “A-Annyeong and good night, Jaejoong-sshi.” She said and started to walk away.

I watched her as she slowly walks in the direction of the stairways instead of the elevator. *I wonder why..* Maybe she’s still sleepy and she didn’t know where she was  going.

Then suddenly… she fainted and fell on the floor. My eyes widened.

*What the hell?!!* I quickly ran to her and kneeled beside her. I immediately felt for her pulse inside her wrist.

I sighed.* Thank God, she’s alive.* I carried her in my arms.

Should I get her to the hospital? But that’s too far from here and I should not be seen carrying a girl to the hospital or else I would be the front page news in the paper tomorrow. Aissh! Stupid paparazzis. Well,  she doesn’t look like she’s going to die. Pale, yes, but I think she’s okay. Maybe… she needs rest? She actually looked tired.

I walked again inside my condo room. I kicked the spare room door open and laid her on the bed. Her breathing is normal, I think.

Well, what should I do now? I should let her rest here first, and then?

*Aissh! I don’t know how to take care of a fainted person!*

I think I saw in the movies that they cook for them. Should I cook? *Pssh!* That’s the only thing I can do, so, okay,  okay, I will cook.

I went inside the kitchen and cooked a soup for her. *Maybe this is enough.* I put the bowl of soup on a tray with a glass of water and took it in the room.

*Pssh! Why am I doing this for my maid?!*

I kicked the door open and laid the tray on the table beside the bed.

The maid stirred, she opened her eyes slowly and clutched her head, “Ow.” she mumbled and then  she noticed me.

“J-Jaejoong-sshi,” she said, her eyes widening.

“Oh good, you’re awake. Eat this quickly.” I pointed at the food beside her.

Her face brightened and she quickly grabbed the tray and ate the whole thing up in like three gulps.

“Kamsahamnida, Jaejoong-sshi. You cook really good. It’s very delicious.” She smiled, her teeth were straight and white. I just noticed that she’s pretty. I-I mean pretty but not so much beautiful.

I looked away and quickly stood up.

“Why the hell did you faint, are you sick?” I asked her to wash away the thoughts in my head.

“Oh no, I fainted because of… uhmm… because of hunger.” She mumbled silently

“Didn’t you eat?” I asked again. She just shook her head and looked at her palms. She looked really sad.

*Aissh! It doesn’t matter to me. I don’t care about her. She’s just a maid.*

“Hey maid, now that you’re finish eating, wash that dishes up and go home, got it? No camping anywhere, you her that?” I said and started to walk out the room, but then,

“Jaejoong-sshi,” she called.

I turned, “What?” I snapped.

“Uhmm, the truth is… I- I don’t have anywhere to stay. I don’t have any money to rent a room.” She said quietly.

*Pssshh!* I glared at her.

“Lock the front door before you sleep, and don’t ever bother me. Remember my rules maid, got that?” I said, still glaring at her.

“Arasso, Jaejoong-sshi. Kamsahamnida.” She bowed again.

I immediately went to my room, closed the door and slumped on the bed.

*AHHHHHHH!!!!! Sh*t!* I can’t get rid of her pretty smiling face out of my mind! Aisssh!!!*

No, I’m just over-reacting. I know this is nothing, it’ll just pass. I know it will. I know it really will.


^_^ Enjoy! Thank you for subscribing! please comment :D Kamsahamnida!!! :))