Good

My Unlucky Girl

 

Nam’s POV

“Good morning.” I greeted as Jaejoong-sshi entered the kitchen. He simply nodded.

“Food?” I asked.

“No. I just want water.” He said and I served him a glass.

“By the way,” I started. “Uh… Thanks for… for bringing me home last night.” I said ashamed.

“Tch. Did you know that I carried you all the way to your room?” he shook his head. “I never knew one can get that heavy .” he said.

“What?!” I asked, stunned. “I’m not heavy!”

“Oh yeah? Well, try carrying yourself, then you’ll see.” He said, smiling mockingly. “My arms nearly got broken.” He said, flexing his arms.

“Yah! I-I’m not that heavy, am I?” I said, actually doubting myself. He just smirked at me and went out of the kitchen.

*Pssh! He’s really, really annoying.*

We got to the set at exactly the right time. The shooting started immediately. Though I’m not actually in some of the scenes, I still attended. It is for me to learn more from the real actors.

We are now in the middle of the story.

Sunyi’s character is starting to fall for the gorgeous character of Kim Jaejoong. I think Sunyi is actually enjoying all of these things. She seemed happier and closer to Jaejoong-sshi, though he is not.

Now, the scene is how Jaejoong-sshi teaches Sunyi how to play the guitar. Well, you see, Jaejoong-sshi is a band member, remember? So that’s it. Jaejoong-sshi’s arms are wrapped on Sunyi’s shoulder while she holds the guitar and his hands were on top of hers guiding her carefully. They were smiling at each other as if it’s their luckiest day, especially Sunyi.

And then… “Cut!” the director shouted. “Great! Really wonderful. Let’s have a break first guys.” He smiled, friendly.

I swear I saw Sunyi’s face. She was very disappointed… maybe because her moment ended so fast.

She walked away with Jaejoong-sshi, who was walking towards me.

“Jaejoong-oppa, you were really great back there.” she smiled and then suddenly kissed his cheek.

Jaejoong stopped mid-stride, his eyes widened, arms crossed. Camera lights started flashing wildly. And I knew that there are obviously paparazis hiding somewhere and they caught the kiss on their cameras

~Something inside me hurts~

And before Jaejoong-sshi can even react, Sunyi walked on the other direction, giggling.

Jaejoong walked slowly towards me looking me in the eye. I mean glaring at me. *What did I do now?!*

He just grabbed the water bottle I was holding and took a swig. Glaring again.

“Yah, I-I drank in that b-bottle.” I said, pointing at the water bottle.

“Good.” He said, and took a swig again. “Do you want to drink again?” he asked, his eyebrows crunched together in frustration.

“Uh…n-no.” I said, shaking my head slightly.

“Okay…” he said, ing the bottle in my hands. “Your water tastes …good.” He said and walked away. “Aissh!” I heard him muttered, wiping at his cheek.

*Tastes…GOOD?! What?!*