Coming

My Unlucky Girl

 

Jaejoong’s POV
I saw Sunyi coming towards me, a smile on her lips like always.

“Where is she?” I asked her.

She seemed pitiful. “She already got home. She said she’s not feeling well. And I saw her, she was white as a paper too. Poor girl.” She said, shaking her head.

*What?! She’s alright a while ago and now she’s sick?*

“Where is she?” I asked.

“I don’t know. She already left.” She replied and I started to walk away. I should take Nam home if she’s not feeling well.

“Wait.” Sunyi stopped me holding my arm. “Where are you going?”

“I’ll take her home.” I replied.

“Oh, don’t. She’ll be alright… Besides, we still have a shooting to make, right?” she said and tagged me along.

I tolerated all those times shooting. I don’t want to be here… If she’s not here.

After hours of shooting, finally it ended.

The moment that the director said that we can now go home, I practically ran to my car. I should probably really go home.

*Nam, I’m coming, you silly girl.*


Nam’s POV

Flashback:

“You’ll do anything for me right?... Well, here it is, first, you go home, right now. You understand? And pack your bags and get out of Jaejoong-oppa’s condo unit.” She said.

“But…” I protested.

“Shut up! I don’t care if you don’t have anywhere to go, just do it, even if you sleep on the street.” She interrupted. I said nothing in reply.

“Second, retire from being his maid.” She smiled.

“But… Sunyi, I don’t have any job…and I have a debt to him.” I explained.

“That’s your problem. And because I’m very generous I’ll give you five days, before you retire. Just five days.” She repeated. “If you exceeded, well… You know what’ll happen, maid.”

She looked me in the eyes. “And third, and the last thing, you will stay away from him and never let him see you. You understand? I know you like him, maid.” She said in false sympathy.

“But you’re just not meant to be. He’s a superstar remember? And you… Look at yourself… You’re just a dirty maid off from the street.” She smiled.

“And look at me… see the difference? We are the one who’s meant to be. We belong with each other. After that, then you’re free. I won’t ever bother you again.” She stepped closer.

“Easy… right maid?” she said in my face and walked away…

End of Flashback