Anything

My Unlucky Girl

 

Nam’s POV

Sunyi lead me to the benches where no one seems to notice us.

“What are you going to tell me, Sun--- I mean, Miss Sunyi?” I asked. She just smiled at me wickedly.

“That’s good. You’re calling me right.” She said, then her face turned all serious. “Maid, I know you’re secrets…” she said.

“W-What secrets?” I said, panicking. *Does she know?*

“Don’t act like you’re so innocent and all…” she glared. “I know that you’re living with Jaejoong-oppa!” she shouted at me.

I was shocked. “Please, keep quiet.” I said, looking around, making sure no one heard her.

She smiled mockingly. “KEEP QUIET?!” she screamed. “Don’t ever tell me what to do!”

“I-I’m s-sorry.”I said, pleading. “Just please, don’t tell anybody.” I said and whispered. “H-he’ll be in trouble.” I can feel my eyes filling with tears, but I willed them back.

“Why? Why do you care, maid?” she asked, more calm now, but her eyes were full of rage.

“I-I… don’t know.” I answered, truthfully, staring down at my hands.

She laughed then grabbed my wrist holding on to it tightly. I stopped myself from screaming in pain.

“I guess, I know why maid. Pssh. Do you think I don’t see it? Do you think no one will know? Now tell me, do you like Jaejoong?!” she said, glaring.

I looked at her horrified.

*Do I like him?*

“I-I don’t know, Sunyi…” I whispered softly. She tightened her grip more and all I can do is flinch in pain.

“Shut up! I know you do. And I’ll tell all the reporters about this. You think you can get away with this, huh? Well, let’s see, dirty maid.” She said, then started to walk away.

I grabbed her hand gently trying to stop her. “Please, Miss Sunyi. D-Don’t tell anybody.” My tears came spilling down my cheeks. “I don’t want him to be in trouble.”

She slapped away my hand hard then smiled. “You know what maid? I think we can be good friends, you know?” she said. “If only you would do everything I say. In that way, I won’t tell anything to anybody. It’s just a win-win case.”

“I will. I will do anything.” I said, hastily, wiping my cheeks.

“All right then.” She smiled wickedly.

I will do anything… even if I die.


Annyeong! I updated! Yay! Sorry for the late and short update, but don't worry I'll be updating more this week. Thanks for the subscribers and commenters! ♥ :D You all make me happy! Enjoy!