Payment

My Unlucky Girl

 

 

Nam’s POV

I walked on the crowded street, head down.

I felt tired as if I just cleaned the huge condo of Jaejoong-sshi.

*Pssh. And somehow my heart hurts too. I really feel tired.*

I arrived home after  couple of minutes . Yes, I walked, I don’t know what got into me, but I really want to walk even though I was actually feeling tired.  I went straight to my room and crashed into my bed.

*Gosh! I’m so tired. *

As soon, as I closed my eyes, I slowly drift to unconsciousness and got into a dreamless sleep.


 

Jaejoong’s POV

*Aissh! That girl! She’s so stupidly demanding.*

I was driving after taking Sunyi home.

I don’t care how huge her condo unit is… I AM NOT HER DRIVER! For goodness sake.

I just drove her home because I can’t leave a girl without a car and she’s a star, we both are. If I left her there she might be kidnapped by her fans or something.

*Pssh! And there were even paparazzis in the mall. Our pictures will surely be now on the net, creating a rumor or something stupid like that. AISSH!*

 I parked my car and went to my condo.

After punching in the code for the door, I went in, wondering where the hell is my maid. She still has to pay for this.

I was about to knock on her door, when suddenly it opened.

“Jaejoong-sshi… I didn’t hear you come in.” she said she rubbed her eyes gently.

“Well, as if you were waiting for me.” I said coldly.

“I wasn’t.” she said, nonchalantly.

*WHAT THE---!*

“YAH MAID! Why did you leave the restaurant? Without even saying something?” I frowned.

“Well, I finished my business there, didn’t I? So, what am I supposed to do there?” She answered.

“WELL, you--- you---”

*You stay with me.*

“You will pay for this now.” I said instead.

“What pay?” she said anxiously, maybe thinking that I will decrease her income again.

I walked to my room leaving her standing there.

“Yah, Jaejoong-sshi, I’m talking to you.” She called after me.

I grabbed a sunglasses from a glass drawer full of all kinds of glasses and went out.

She was standing in front of my door and I nearly crashed into her.

She backed away instinctively.

And I silently cursed myself for wishing that she didn’t.

“What’s that for?” she asked.

I just grabbed her wrist and started to walk towards the door.

*Hell! Her wrist is soft. I wonder how her hand would feel in mine.*

I cursed myself again mentally. I’m going crazy.

“We’re going out.” I said.

“What?” she said, surprised and tried to pull her hand free, but I just tightened my grip on her, making sure that she isn’t hurt.

“You can’t do anything now. Besides, we’re just going to eat.” I said, dragging her towards my car. I opened the passenger door (and this time I did it voluntarily and because I want to) and pushed her gently in and shut the door. I jogged towards the driver’s side, resisting the urge to smile, so that she won’t see it.

Then I started to drive wearing my dark sunglasses. It was 4 in the afternoon, and I’m just being careful.

“Why are we going to eat?” she asked crossing her arms.

“Because I want to.” I retorted, focusing on the road, and stopping myself from glancing at her.

“Why don’t you eat alone?” she said frowning.

“Yah! What?! I’ll look stupid that way and besides, you’ll just eat with me. You should be happy, you know. A lot of girls would die just to eat with me.” I said, now smiling.

She looked at me. “Die?! Pssh! Well, I’m not one of those girls.”

“You would be,soon. I swear.” I answered feeling confident.

“Dreaming for the impossible again, are you? Kim Jaejoong?... I won’t become one. Never.” She said, smiling mockingly at me.

“Let’s see, maid.” I said.

“Whatever.” She answered.

I parked on the lot of the restaurant.

“Yah! Jaejoong-sshi! I won’t eat anything in there. That’s an expensive restaurant.” She said, crossing her arms again.

“What do you want th---”

“I want an ice cream!” she smiled, interrupting me.

“What a childish thing to eat.” I said, but started to drive away again.

“Childish? Who? Me? It’s just an ice cream.” She pouted. And I, again, stopped myself from pinching her cheeks.

*Pssh. The hell! She’s so cute!*

I parked again on the lot of an ice cream parlor. And Nam was out of the car before I could even open my own door.

*Does she love ice cream?*

I followed after her, wearing my dark glasses and went inside the store. We sat on a table where no one was sitting close. A waitress got our order immediately and said she’ll be back with a smile.

After a couple of minutes our orders came.

“Enjoy your ice creams.” The waitress said, her smile suspiciously directed at me. I bowed, hiding my face.

“YUMMY!!!” she squealed silently.

“Yah! You’re noisy.” I said, picking up my spoon.

She just ate her ice cream, her eyes gleaming as if there’s  gold in front of her.

*Ice cream huh? Now I know.*

 She was so focused in eating, that she didn’t see the smile in my lips as I saw her happy face.

I would do anything for the sight of her this happy.

Anything...