Come with me

My Unlucky Girl

 

Jaejoong’s POV

“I’m going to sleep now, maid.” I said as I turned off the television.

“Wait, Jaejoong-sshi. I have something to ask you.” She said.

“What is it?”

“Is it true that you, Yoochun and Junsu are superstars? Or is it just a joke?” she asked.

I laughed loudly, hearing this.

“What are you laughing at?” she said, arching an eyebrow.

“You, obviously.” I said, smiling.

She glared at me. “Just answer it.”

“Of course, it’s true. That’s why I don’t like you telling your friend some stories about me. And like I said, my handsome face can’t go unnoticed, you see?” I said proudly.

“Well, Yoochun and Junsu are  handsome and GENEROUS, but you? Very doubtful.” She said and snickered.

“Bwoh?! Doubtful?! I’m more handsome than those two.” I countered, crossing my arms over my chest.

“I don’t think so.” She said, smiling.

“Yah! Maid! Are you blind?!”

“I’m definitely not! I have good eyesight, that’s why I can tell what you really look like.” She said, smiling at me.

“Well, I think you’re blind, actually.” I retorted, raising an eyebrow at her.

“Obviously, you’re wrong.” She said.

“I’m always right.”

“Well, not this time.” She countered.

“Huh! Just face it, maid. I’m handsome and you know it.”        

“Dream on, Mr. Kim Jaejoong.” She said.

I stood up. “Okay. I’ll tell you what, come with us on the photo-shoot tomorrow and then you’ll see.” I challenged.

“And what if I don’t want to?” she said.

“Then I’ll change your 1 and a half year punishment into 2.” I threatened, smiling widely.

“Okay, okay. I’ll come then. But remember, it’s not for you. It’s just that I would want to see the handsome face of Yoochun and Junsu.”

I stood up from my couch.

“We’ll see, maid. We will see.” I said as I walked away and went to my bedroom.

I close the door behind me thinking,

*I’m handsome and I know she knows it too. She ‘s just denying it*

 


 

Nam’s POV

I woke up early, but it’s still dark outside, as always, to prepare Jaejoong-sshi’s breakfast.

After cooking, I prepared the food on the table. And this time I did it quietly and carefully, avoiding any breakage of any plates.

I also cleaned the house thoroughly except his room, of course.

After doing my chores, I slipped inside the bathroom to shower and changed into decent clothes.

That was the time when Jaejoong went out of his room, showered and ready.

“Morning, Jaejoong-sshi.” I greeted but he ignored me and went straight to the kitchen.

“I’m not going to eat, maid. You can throw those things now.” He ordered but seated on the stool of the dinner table.

“What? Throw?! I won’t throw these food.” I said, gathering the plates.

“No one will eat them, you might as well throw them.” He said, putting his chin on his palm with his elbow on the table.

“I’ll eat them later, if you don’t want them. You just don’t throw food, Jaejoong-sshi.” I said, while putting the plates on the refrigerator.

“Whatever.” He said, plainly.

“By the way, why are you so early today?” I asked, as I sat across him.

“We have a photo-shoot.” He said, as he examined his perfect finger nails.

“A photo-shoot this early? The sun isn’t even out yet. It’s five in the morning.” I said.

“I know. But we have to go to the studio early or fans would crowd in our way, and we won’t get there on time.” He explained, looking so bored.

“Fans? You have fans?” I asked him.

“Of course! You’re clueless, maid. I have so many fans that if they knew you are my maid, then they’ll kill you just to get your job, that’s why I don’t let you gossip. It’s for your sake too.” He snickered.

“Kill?! Really?!” I shouted, astounded.

“You’re so noisy, you know that?!” he shouted back. “I was just exaggerating, you silly.” He smiled. “But believe me, we have so many fans. And maybe you’ll become one too. Probably MY fan.”

“Me? You wish. Maybe a fan of Yoochun and Junsu, that would be great.” I smiled.

“Well, honestly, I really don’t need another fan. I already have so many.” He boasted.

I just glared at him from my seat.

“Don’t stare at me, maid. I know I look good.” He said, now examining his palms.

“I’m not staring.” I hissed.

“Yes you are.” He said, looking at me.

I frowned at him this time.

“Hey, come here.” He said suddenly, sounding like a bored child.

“What?”

“I said, come here.” He repeated pointing at his side.

I stood up from my seat and stood far from him.

Yes, I mean far.

“What now?” I asked, warily.

He looked me up and down.

“What the hell are you looking at?!” I shouted, returning to my seat.

“Nothing. There’s actually nothing good to look at.” He said.

“Are you insulting me?!” I asked, irritated.

He ignored me and said, “Change your clothes, maid. You’ll come with me to the photo-shoot.”

He stood up and walked inside his room, smiling.

*What was that?*                                                                                                                                                       


 

I've updated  :) again :D thanks guys for supporting me. :)) Check out my other story and subscri be :) thanks !^^:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/93708/i-chose-you-comedy-drama-jaejoong-jyj-romance

Please SUBSCRIBE :) and comment too ^^ sorry for this boring chapter, I hope the next will be better :)) GOOD DAY GUYS! Annyeong! :))

Excuse me: (Can i get your attention?? PLEASE?? :) THANKS ! )

please check out this fan fics, they're so great you won't ever want to stop reading, haha :

I know they're many but still guys BELIEVE ME , they're so great !!! really :D I myself subscribed in these stories. please do too :D thanks! thanks so much :D