A Maid

My Unlucky Girl

 

Nam’s POV

I slowly withdrew my hand, surprised.

A beautiful face and an evil attitude, but then…

“Oh… Are you okay?” I asked, wondering we she’s so moody. Maybe she just had a bad day or something. Maybe she’s just stressed, well, a star’s life is stressful, right?

“Fine. And why the hell do you care?” she said, sipping in her glass of wine.

“I’m sorry, I was not trying to pry.” I said.

*Shut up, Nam. Hold your tongue. Just ignore her. Ignore her.*

“Why are you here? You’re just Jaejoong-oppa’s maid, right?” she said coldly.

*She’s calling him oppa…*

  “Uh, yes. I’m his maid. I just gave him his phone. He left it at his condo.” I answered silently.

“And why the hell are you in his condo?” she glared.

*Oh gosh, I forgot. A maid, isn’t actually supposed to stay at their boss’ house.*

“I-I was cleaning his house for the morning only.” I lied, not mentioning that I was actually staying at his condo unit.

I don’t want to ruin his image.

“You shouldn’t be here you know,” she said frankly, glaring at me.

I didn’t know what to say.

“You’re ruining our date. Aissh!” she said.

*A date. This is a date.*

“I didn’t know. I’m sorry. I didn’t know that this is a date.” I said, looking down at my hands folded in my lap.

“Pssh. Call me Miss Sunyi, will you? Have some respect. You’re just a maid.” She said.

“Yes, Miss Sunyi.” I said ashamed.

“And now that you already finished your business here… you should probably…” she made a ‘shooing’ gesture with her hand, “…go.” She smiled, her perfect teeth almost glistening.

“ Uh… Yeah, I should… go now.” I said embarrassed. I stood up and turned.

Hey, maid.” She called.

I turned around and looked at her pretty face.

“Don’t ever tell Jaejoong-oppa about our talk, okay? Be a good maid or you’ll lose your job. I’ll swear, you will.” She smiled, winking at me. Her voice was like music but deep inside it carries poison.

I nodded.

I don’t want to lose my job.

I clutched my hand to my chest.

I’m tired. I’m just tired.

*They don’t need me here. He doesn’t need me here.”

After all, I’m just a maid…


Annyeong! Thank you to all my subscribers :D You all give me inspiration, so here it is :)) Enjoy! 

Please write your comments at the bottom. what do you think of the update?? hehe :D thanks ♥ Subscribe too :)) I'll do my best on the next one :D