Unfair

My Unlucky Girl

 

Nam’s POV

“Yah! That’s mine!”  I ran after the man who snatched my wallet, hoping that I could catch him.

“Robber! There’s a robber!” I shouted, but no one dared to help me. Nobody cares.

“Aissh!” I mumbled. I lost sight of that stupid robber. I sat on the street catching my breath. I pulled my knees to my chest. It’s nearly midnight now, and I still don’t have anywhere to stay. The ajhumma who owns the small apartment I was renting kicked me out. She even threw my clothes and my only bag out the streets. *Cruel* But It was my fault too, I didn’t pay for five months now.

*Why am I so unlucky?*

 I lost my job too, on a coffee shop today. Pssh, I was just late for about… uhmm… two hours?... Yah!!! Okay, okay, I lied. It’s for three hours. It was not my fault this time, that ajhusshi biker hit me when I was about to go to the shop, and still he was the one who has the guts to be angry. Pssh, for goodness’ sake, I was the victim there! I even got bruises on my legs and some scratches in my arm. I really wanted to punch the ajhusshi in the face back then but I resisted.

I sighed. *why is life so unfair?* I closed my eyes and after a  few minutes, I slowly fell asleep on the side of the cold street.


“Yu Rin-ah, gomawo. I got a job because of you. I think I’m gonna cry.” I sniffed loudly, fighting back the tears.

 “It’s nothing.” She laughed.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?!” I said.

“I really can picture you with teary eyes...haha. you’re my best friend Nam, so I should help you and i know  you'll do the same for me when the time comes.” She said and I smiled.

 “Yes, I will. I know you’re busy Yu Rin-ah, so I should hang up now. Take care of yourself , bestie.” I said.

“Aww.. . you take care of yourself. I’m okay. If you need anything just call me okay?”

“Araso, Yu Rin.” I replied.

“Okay,bye..”

“Bye.” I hung up.

I didn’t tell Yu Rin about me sleeping in the street and the robber. Ooh, I can only imagine how angry and concerned she would become and I hate to bother her.

Finally, I’ve got a new job! YESSS!!!!

Mrs. Jung told me that I could start later at eight in the morning. I slung my bag full of clothes on my shoulder and started to walk.

*I’ll do my best in my new job. I won’t lose this opportunity.*

*I’ll do my very best*

 


The first chapter! hehe, :)) I thank all of the subscribers. I promise to do my best in my first fanfic! thank you guys :))

I appreciate your comments ,so please do comment, thanks so much :))