CHAPTER 5: THEY MEET AGAIN..

YOUR NO.1 FAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Karin headed off to the music room. As soon as she opened the cover of the piano, there was another red rose.

“That’s the 5th one” Jin said, looking at the rose Karin was holding.

He nudged her and said, “Ka-rin’s got a secret admirer!” She was red all over. It was the first time someone sent her flowers. Jin won’t stop teasing,

“It’s because you put my information on that site! Now strangers are sending me gifts and messages are flooding my inbox. If something bad happens to me, you’re the one to blame!” she blurted

He became silent. What she said was true, his friend might be stalked. Then he looked at Shin, a lot of guys might be sending her sweet messages and gifts as well. This is bad!

Jin just rushed out the music room.

“Hey! Come back here! I’m not through with you!” Karin shouted.

 

After trying out Junyoung’s new composition, they decided to call it a day.

“Oh, great! I forgot my umbrella!” Karin always forgets her umbrella.

“Do you know where you left it?” Alexa asked as they headed out of the music building together.

“I guess...in the chemistry lab...” Karin replied.

“I’ll go with you,”

“No, it’s ok. It’s a long walk from here, besides, you were gonna  ...”

“Oh, yes. I forgot! Thanks for reminding. Sure you’re ok?” Alexa asked.

“Go now” as she pushed her friend gently.

“Ok, bye! See you tomorrow!”

 

Then the rain started pouring.

“Great! Thanks for reminding me to always bring my umbrella!” she shouted as she looked up at the sky. She made her way to the nearest tree, still laughing at her situation.

Then, someone put an umbrella over her. She moved the umbrella, to see the person holding it.

Her eyes widened as she saw a familiar face, “Fishy!” she exclaimed.

He laughed at her reaction. He was really happy to see her again. Just like in the videos he watched, Karin was wearing a shirt and jeans, without make-up on. She is even more beautiful in person.

“You are soaking wet. You should always bring an umbrella with you,” Donghae said.

She frowned, and said, “It’s in the chem lab…”

He could not help but smile to see Karin with that expression.

“What are you doing here?” Karin asked, curious.

He avoided her stare, and looked up, saying, “Just a fan stalking his idol.”

She punched his side, “Hey!”

“Just kidding” he said laughing. I really wanted to see you.

He saw her holding his rose, and blushed.

Noticing that Donghae kept on looking at the rose, Karin moved back and said,

“Wait! You are not the one giving me the red roses, are you?”

What? She saw past through me again!

He faced her, embarrassed but still smiling, “Yes. I hope you don’t mind.”

“They are lovely, thanks”

He just kept smiling, not saying a word.

She kept looking at the guy walking beside her with his umbrella.

He doesn’t seem scary at all and definitely, not a stalker. He looks decent, dresses properly and has a really cute smile.

What? Did I just say cute? Snap out of it Karin!

Donghae, what’s wrong with you? Say something!

“I...i like the rain” he said. What did I just say?

She laughed, “I can see that. A fish can’t live without water.”

He just smiled shyly at her.

“Hae-shii...” she said

“Yes,” he looked at her.

“Can you just loosen up please? I’m the one getting nervous.” Karin said.

Once again, he was speechless. She was so cute when she said that.

“It’s just me...”

It’s because it’s you...

“I’m also human...I make mistakes...a normal, ordinary university student...”

“Who is amazing in playing the piano, kind and very cute...” he added.

She blushed, “aa...”

What is he saying?

“Haha! Thanks! Seriously, it’s ok,” she said.

She is so nice! But how can I not be nervous?! It’s her mere presence that gives me this weird feeling inside.

She then started telling about herself, about her best friend Jin and how she ended up playing the piano for their group.

Walking with her under the same umbrella was nerve-wracking at first, but he felt comfortable, just listening to her and laughing at her misadventures with Jin.

They finally reached the chem lab, “there it is!” Karin was so happy to fina

Please log in to read the full chapter