CHAPTER 10: PLAN NO.1

YOUR NO.1 FAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hangeng woke up to see Ryeowook standing in front of the kitchen. As he walked closer, he saw that familiar scene. It was like déjà vu. Donghae was singing in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for them. They would catch him smile by himself from time to time. They could tell that something good happened yesterday. One by one, all the members made it to the dining area. They just stared at the cheerful Donghae, as he served them their breakfast. 

Leeteuk put down his chopsticks and said, "Are you two now officially dating?" The others stopped eating and looked at Donghae. He just smiled and said, "We’re just friends." Eunhyuk's eyes widened after hearing the last word, "friends??! I was chased by a mob of screaming students and you're telling us you are just friends!!" He was glaring at his friend. Clueless as to what Eunhyuk just said, Kangin asked, "tell us what happened...was it yesterday?"

The smiling Donghae just nodded. Heechul hit the back of his head and yelled at him, "Stop smiling like a fool. Tell us!" Eunhyuk couldn't take it any longer and said, "Hyung, we went to Karin's university yesterday after practice without wearing any disguise." eyes widened and jaws dropped as soon as they heard Eunhyuk's statement. "That smiling fool over there" pointing at Donghae, "was chased by the students. right before he was cornered, I...” he paused and looked at them...”I, Eunhyuk...” Kangin hit him, "You what!" He just touched his shoulder where his hyung hit him and said, "I revealed myself, and let them chase after me." everyone laughed at him. They could imagine him running all over the place like he always do when one of his hyungs is about to hit him. 

"Wow, hyung. And you made it back here safely," Ryeowook said, amazed. Eunhyuk shyly smiled and said, "Actually, Karin's best friend, Jin, helped me." Everyone is now on the floor laughing at Eunhyuk. Donghae let out a sigh of relief, now that Eunhyuk has all the attention. However, one mischievous and clever being was closely watching his every action and said, "Donghae-hyungie, how did you find Karin?"

Donghae shot a glare at Kyuhyun. Now, their attention is all back to him. "Ka...Karin found me and pulled me out of there into the building." His face was so red in embarrassment as the members . Heechul and Leeteuk acted out a scene of a couple holding each other’s hands while running. "Hyung!! It wasn't like that," he protested. He just buried his face in Shindong's back. "And after all that, you failed to make her your girlfriend. What’s wrong with you?" Eunhyuk teased. He even acted out as if he was hurt saying, "After all that i have done for you... i became the bait. They chased me." he bowed his head and said, "I thought it was the end of me." Sungmin patted Eunhyuk's back, acting as if he was comforting him. "Yah! Thank you for doing that for me. But it's not easy to tell her my feelings." Donghae finally had the courage to tell them. With his head bowed, he said, "i was so scared back then. I thought if i said anything, she will push me away...” Leeteuk put his arm around his shoulder, and said, "But she didn't". Once again, Donghae can't help but smile, and said, "She understands me." 

"But hyunggie, she doesn't seem to like you in return." it was Kyuhyun. The others were glaring at him, while Donghae just let out a sigh, and said, "Yes, she only sees me as a friend. She made it very clear." But before any of the members could speak, Donghae looked up to them and smiled, "but I’ll make her fall in love with me." His last statement almost shook the whole dining area as they went wild hugging Donghae, pl

Please log in to read the full chapter