CHAPTER 8: DROWNING

YOUR NO.1 FAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

She can’t bear to look at him. With her eyes on the floor, she let out a soft, “Fishy.”

Tears building up in his eyes, he took a step closer to Karin.

Without even looking, Karin turned her back on Donghae, and called the others, “Hey guys!! They are already here!”

Donghae couldn’t help but look at Karin as she simply laughed and talked to the other members as if nothing happened.

She could feel his stare but just focused her attention to everyone, except him.

What hurts him more is to see Karin sitting right next to Sungmin. He just watched at the two, as they talked about Karin’s version of their song.

Why can’t it be me, Karin?

 

“Maybe I should go visit your place so that we could talk more about this,” Sungmin said. He is really interested on learning Karin’s version and maybe, compose songs with her.

“Sure...but, wouldn’t it be a problem for you, going to my place?” she asked.

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll wear a disguise…” Sungmin laughed.

She just let out a smile. Disguise... Then she looked at Donghae, whose eyes were focused on her. She could see the pained look in his eyes, but she just turned away and looked at Sungmin.

“Just tell me when you are coming,” she said.

“I’ll just surprise you,” Sungmin replied. His reply made her smile.

You finally meet Sungmin-hyung; I bet you are really happy right now. I’m happy for you…His heart is breaking into pieces.

 

Leeteuk said, “Maybe we should let Karin play now.” The others settled down as Karin started playing the piano.

As the music plays, questions were forming in their minds.

Why? She asked, as she pressed the piano keys.

Please forgive me Karin…I’m sorry…Donghae’s eyes were still fixed on her.

I thought we were friends… she would look at him for a brief moment, then back to the piano keys.

I love you Karin! His heart screamed.

Why did you hide your true identity from me?

I am afraid that you’ll ignore me...stay away from me...

Who are you?

Nothing changed. Fishy or Lee Donghae, I’m still the same…

Were you

Please log in to read the full chapter